The Forgotten Hero. - Swayam. [A Post]

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, am not quite sure why I named the post so, but then, couldn't think of a better name. And before reading this post, I request you all to know one thing, yea, it's sort of a disclaimer.

DisclaimerI do not intend to hurt the sentiments of TaaRey fans, and this post is no comparative post, but just a general frustration thread. No comments against TaaRey fans would be accepted, and secondly this is only from the perspective of SwaRon and their own going story. I repeat myself, even though I have mention TaaRey in here, I do not intend to bash their characters, as I understand they are the parallel leads of the show. And nevertheless, no comments against TaaRey would be allowed, this is just for a healthy discussion regarding us SwaRon fan's frustration. "

When they started the "Dad" track, I was really glad, no kidding, cause I thought, NOW, they would show Swayam more, fighting for his cause, and Sharon would be his backbone. 

But now, what we have got up till now, it's being used in TaaRey track. I mean what the hell? How does your freaking "TAUJI" / Uncle be the one to decide who you should be in a relationship with, when you have parents. 

Am not sure about father, but Taani does have her mother right, so her mom's opinion should matter or her uncles?

And that, my dears, sidelines our SwaRon. They're just being used as jokers, no passion, and now, even no GOOD friendship scenes, and eye-locks, let's just forget they ever existed.

So, basically what my point in here is, I do respect that Taani respects her Uncle's perspective and opinion regarding her boyfriend, and that is a very positive notion on her character and her upbringing. 

But what exactly irks us SwaRon fans is, with this, the CVs are not simultaneously focusing on em, and what should be their other motive regarding this track - if not the only - that they bring out the best of Swayam, and with that, they proceed the SwaRon "love-story" and treat them as the parallel leads, because if not all, I do realize Taani and Rey are the leads of the show as well and like me, TaaRey fans also demand screen space for them.

What I really want the CVs to do is, balance out on the track, and give equal space to both the lead couples, and that, automatically would end the tiff here on IF.

---

Healthy thoughts ,only, please! 😳
And no Bashing :')

Peace,
Nocturnal Being. :D)
Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All I can say is that the cvs don't really have a clue how to balance the tracks well...let history be thy proof
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree...

CV's dont know how to take forward with the 4 leads...

more than 10 tracks were intoduced and none of thetrack is completed and given importance...

The essence of the track is loosing or i must say its lost
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CV's need to do a course on how to balance screen space if they have 2 lead couples!!!
They totally forget one couple when they focus on the other 🤔

They introduced Swayam's dad who is against Swayam and his wishes, but they dnt even properly concentrate on that track!! 😲 CV's seriously?? 🥱 when will Swayam and SwaRon get their stroy moving?? 😒

SwaRon love story? is there something like that? 😆 coz dhoor dhoor tak i dnt even see a glimpse of that!!

As a swaron fan i just wana see SwaRon story moving to the next step!!!!
venusrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am alsoo frustrated abt d SWAYAM'S DAD track going 2 TAANI'S TAUJI track...now i think rey-d super hero vl make TAANI'S TAUJI understand abt dance nd its career options...wen v came 2 know abt d entry,v made many posts appreciating him in d pov of a swaron fan but now i guess he is no more our topic...rather than SWAYAM'S DAD v hav 2 address him as TAAN'S TAUJI...wat 2 do ..its ter show..they can do anything...nowadays even sharon has becum MANAGER OF D3 TEAM rather than SIREN nd MAJNU has becum TAANI'S BHAI ONLY...(no offence 2 taarey fans...am not saying anything against dem...but v shud remind dem tat he is SWAYAM'S DAD )
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Cvs actually cant balance the leads either of the fanbase is always complaining n most the time its swaron fans...
I really don't understand why cvs neglect swaron so much...its the same story from beginning we SS fans have to wait for each n every things n wat we get nothing...
Plz thoda to story me progress dikhao

Really very much irritated n hurt...Edited by KS_SWARON - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
my reply in purple... 😳

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Okay, am not quite sure why I named the post so, but then, couldn't think of a better name. And before reading this post, I request you all to know one thing, yea, it's sort of a disclaimer.  well, the title...i actually first thought to be a OS/FF... 😆 and i open and see this...ironic na? 😆

When they started the "Dad" track, I was really glad, no kidding, cause I thought, NOW, they would show Swayam more, fighting for his cause, and Sharon would be his backbone. 

i so agree...i though the same way...and den expected that their relation will develop and we will get back the swaron b4 the asthma track and all... but i guess CVs enjoy destroying our expectations...and what do we see, a dad jus humiliating his son in not only in person, in front of his frens, but his colleagues and staff too? i mean seriously? im hating that...but i still hope that swayam stand up...and to see sharon as his backbone will be  a dream, which i really hope cums true 

But now, what we have got up till now, it's being used in TaaRey track. I mean what the hell? How does your freaking "TAUJI" / Uncle be the one to decide who you should be in a relationship with, when you have parents. 

well, i partially disagree to this part... i mean, u knw, in d typical indian community, the perspective of each and every relative matter...though im clueless why...but seeing taani's background, im definite ki his "no" or "yes" will make a difference to their relation...so ya...but well, cumin to d track, i hope it plays a positive role, as tauji is impressed wid rey [irony is dat ki credit gos to his own son 😆] anyways, so hopefully reyam will be able to pataofy in seeing a positive aspect in choosing dance as a career... *i feel im being to optimistic bout this...lets see what happens*

Am not sure about father, but Taani does have her mother right, so her mom's opinion should matter or her uncles?

i feel both...so ya.. =)

And that, my dears, sidelines our SwaRon. They're just being used as jokers, no passion, and now, even no GOOD friendship scenes, and eye-locks, let's just forget they ever existed.

"jokers" understatement...cuz even they wuld have got a better storyline rather than what SS is gettin...to be honest, after the break-up, i loved the turn-over their relation got...it was a pleasant surprise...but now, it jus seems pathetic... i really miss dose eye-locks, tashan dialogues and mr cool's replies... *miss does good old days*

So, basically what my point in here is, I do respect that Taani respects her Uncle's perspective and opinion regarding her boyfriend, and that is a very positive notion on her character and her upbringing. 

agreed :)

But what exactly irks us SwaRon fans is, with this, the CVs are not simultaneously focusing on em, and what should be their other motive regarding this track - if not the only - that they bring out the best of Swayam, and with that, they proceed the SwaRon "love-story" and treat them as the parallel leads, because if not all, I do realize Taani and Rey are the leads of the show as well and like me, TaaRey fans also demand screen space for them.

i want swayam's relation wid d dad to be developed...which i feel mite be a catalyst to SS love story...and not make it those typical sort of fantasy stories, where sharon confesses cuz she is jealous of aashi and stuff...i wuld so hate it... though wuld love the confession, but not the reason leading up to it...

and yeah, i mean, initially, sharon was lost as the lead, and then taani...and now the couples... i mean, really? the CVs shuld really learn to balance out stuff...

What I really want the CVs to do is, balance out on the track, and give equal space to both the lead couples, and that, automatically would end the tiff here on IF.

ending "tiff" might be hard...but well, atleast there will be a bit more peace...jus wish CVs wuld understand this... 

Healthy thoughts, please! 😳
Peace,
Nocturnal Being.

my thoughts...feel free to object...
and btw, awesome post... 👍🏼
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Res till 6.30. Hope u r availlable then
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya