Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where is Nandi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nandi hasn't been seen for quite some time - don't you think that is a bit odd?

We haven't any glimpses of him since Parvati lost her memory. I know Ganesh is there to help her and Mahadev through it this time (and even Kartikeya that one time he appeared), just like Nandi was there helping Mahadev previously (e.g. during the Jata and Matsya times), so maybe the CVs decided Nandi wasn't needed for this story but I still think its weird that Nandi hasn't been seen AT ALL, without any explanation! I know we haven't seen the gan-prets either but we usually only see them at Kailash, whereas Nandi used to go to other places a lot.

Maybe Kumar Hegde is simply taking a break or is a bit sick at the moment (hopefully not!).

But since there was some news buzzing in the forum a few weeks ago about someone from a current mythological show possibly having a prominent role in an upcoming Mani Ratnam movie, do you guys think it could be Kumar Hegde?

Obviously it could be another actor from DKDM or from one of the other current mytho shows, but Nandi's complete absence does suggest that this is a possibility (if indeed that previous news is still accurate).

What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyarishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Nandi?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
yes i think he has been given break becoz of this track

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I've wondered that myself - where is he & the ganas?  Kartikeya too - he made a brief appearance, and then disappeared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top