Bharti n Avni Are so Insecure!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Wen Bhoomi fainted, they didn't even feel sorry for her...infact even Ansu Baa felt a little sorry for Bhoomi, but Avni n Bharti were just standing as if nothing happened!!!
n wen Bhoomi decided that she would not give up n will pass this test, Bharti n Avni were looking so tensed but wen Bhoomi went to Lily Phui to take the lemons, they both had that sly grin on their faces that finally Bhoomi has given up n now she'll fail the test but then finally Bhoomi cleaned the mess n the look on Bharti n Avni's faces was worth watching!!!😆

They are so insecure that they can't even see Bhoomi doing her tests properly...they want her to fail all her tests so that Ansu Baa can break off Jay-Bhoomi's relation!!!

I just hope Bharti n Avni's evil wishes never come true...n I also think that Bharti shud stay with her father, bcoz wenever Bharti is there n Bhoomi is not able to do something properly, Ansu Baa compares her with Bharti...so she shud just let Bharti leave n stay with her father until Bhoomi's tests are done!!!!!!!
i am totally with u.. but avni was acting too much than bharti..
bharti has this worried look that bhoomi might pass.. but avni has this hate expressions always ...
Originally posted by pesi11

i am totally with u.. but avni was acting too much than bharti..
bharti has this worried look that bhoomi might pass.. but avni has this hate expressions always ...

yeah but Bharti had that smirk on her face too wen Bhoomi was going to take the lemon!!!
Originally posted by nupsie

yeah but Bharti had that smirk on her face too wen Bhoomi was going to take the lemon!!!

i am gonna edit my post with this same line ðŸ˜†  ..u got me ðŸ˜‰

i am watching the episode again ... both avni n bharti has smirk on their face ...they r laughing as bhoomi gonna take lemon water ðŸ˜Š
just tell me one thing out of so many negative characters how come you get on Bharti time and agin and this time for a single smirk!!

Really ...

what about Ketki Hasmukh AB etc. ..

I know Bharti is prime goal but inhe bhi thoda attention dedo...
Because Bharti has gone from innocent to smirking at someone's pain and wanting to break a pavitra marriage. We don't need to talk about Hasmukh and Ketki so much because they have been rotten from the start. Plus they have nothing personal against Bhoomi they want her to lose for other gains they can get: Ketki wants that people realise how efficient she is at household work compared to Bhoomi and Hasmukh thinks the way to getting the mill closed is getting Kishan thrown out of the house so for that Bhoomi has to lose the challenge. But Bharti has gone from great innocent fairy to sarcastic smirking attempted marriage breaker which is just impossible to digest.
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

just tell me one thing out of so many negative characters how come you get on Bharti time and agin and this time for a single smirk!!

Really ...

what about Ketki Hasmukh AB etc. ..

I know Bharti is prime goal but inhe bhi thoda attention dedo...

I know you are a Die hard Yashashri fan but stop telling me whom shud I pay my attention to...
if you don't like my topic just ignore like I ignored Bharti appreciation topics...

If I don't like any particular character I will write about it without anybody's permission...

Ketki n Hasmukh are anyway negative characters n I don't want to talk about them...but right now watever is happening is bcoz of Ansu Baa's promise to Bharti to get her married to Kishan...
I have criticized Ansu Baa's character enough already so this time it is Bharti...

n please, wat do you mean by Bharti is prime goal...she is just a  character in this show that I don't ike...Its not that I watch this show just to criticize her...If u like an actor that doesn't mean every character performed by that actor will be appreciated by all...I don't like Bharti that is my point of view...u are very much free to ignore my pov!!!

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Because Bharti has gone from innocent to smirking at someone's pain and wanting to break a pavitra marriage. We don't need to talk about Hasmukh and Ketki so much because they have been rotten from the start. Plus they have nothing personal against Bhoomi they want her to lose for other gains they can get: Ketki wants that people realise how efficient she is at household work compared to Bhoomi and Hasmukh thinks the way to getting the mill closed is getting Kishan thrown out of the house so for that Bhoomi has to lose the challenge. But Bharti has gone from great innocent fairy to sarcastic smirking attempted marriage breaker which is just impossible to digest.

Thats wat my point for making this postv was...a girl who was very hapy to get married to someone has in just 10 days time fallen in so much love with Jay that she doesn't mind waiting for him to get divorced from Bhumi...she blindly follows Ansu Baa's orders n is waiting desperately for Bhumi to fail all her tests...n why is she still living with the Vaishanavs...???
Wasn't her father going to take her along with him???
She has not shown any self respect so I don't have any respect for this character..!!!

n Avni...is Bharti more ear to her than her owm real brother????
She looks well educated still she thinks that a girl from another country cannot adjust with their culture!!!
Shame on such thinking of educated people!!!
Excuse me, but who is Bharati?😕 That  housemaid, who wants to marry Jai? And Avni is Jai's sis, right? Sorry got a little confused abt names.
Originally posted by Ashmytha

Excuse me, but who is Bharati?😕 That  housemaid, who wants to marry Jai? And Avni is Jai's sis, right? Sorry got a little confused abt names.

yep, Bharti is the accountant's daughter whom Ansu Baa has promised to get get her married to Jay and Avni is Jay's real sister!!!