Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I just loved the vm and the song selection. You made the scenes even more beautiful.👏

thanks sheets...always look forward to comments from ardent sid fan...like me 😆
the scene stood out as anandi was feeling very shy ...but shiv was very determined and just won't listen...😉..and thats what women want...😳
shiv is a pakka romantic...and once he touched her...anandi forgot the rest of the world in the presence of this charming man...she is one lucky girl!

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely VM Shwetha 😊 - the song selection and the scene!! Ansh  are
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice creation shweta 😊
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Lovely VM Shwetha 😊 - the song selection and the scene!! Ansh  are

thanks uma 😊, glad u liked it! good ansh convo shown yesterday...but i couldn't appreciate it as it was in between the horror show...seemed like a filler to me 😕
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Nice creation shweta 😊

thanks @buddy 😊.
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm... As usual it was just out of the world. Sweta, when I watched this scene, I thought of you... rather wondered whether you would be making a VM?  Though I tried to choose a song for the occasion, I was unable to... I must say the song selection was Bang on... The song is also one of my favorites... but never occurred to me that it will suit our ANSH. I really liked Toral's expression of shyness...which was more evident than in the SR scene... Anyways thoroughly enjoyed. These scenes  gives us happiness may be in small packets, but really worth watching...  I felt the ANSH as actors have become more compatible now...  Thanks a million... Made my day...though a bad day at office...:)
Remya 
Choco.Butter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweta , your are simply awesome 
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya77

Thanks for the pm... As usual it was just out of the world. Sweta, when I watched this scene, I thought of you... rather wondered whether you would be making a VM?  Though I tried to choose a song for the occasion, I was unable to... I must say the song selection was Bang on... The song is also one of my favorites... but never occurred to me that it will suit our ANSH. I really liked Toral's expression of shyness...which was more evident than in the SR scene... Anyways thoroughly enjoyed. These scenes  gives us happiness may be in small packets, but really worth watching...  I felt the ANSH as actors have become more compatible now...  Thanks a million... Made my day...though a bad day at office...:)

Remya 

hi remya 🤗...thanks so much for taking time out to watch the VM 😊 and for your kind words...its such a  pleasure to read your [email protected]'re right, ansh together in small packets is all we want to see nowadays...first even i thought the song may not go well with ansh...but i was quite confident about shiv...he excels in romantic scenes 😉..since i like the song very much...its on my playlist always during monsoons..😆...am so glad my VM made you happy !  reading your comments made my day too 😊

BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco.Butter

Sweta , your are simply awesome 

hey divya...thanks dear...😊
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: suzzane22

just wow

thanks @suzzane22.