Today Papu and RJ scene is like Wow

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today episode there was one beautiful scene of Mohan Bhatnagar our beloved Papu and cute one RJ.

I liked the whole scene the bg score. You know guys my pov is that RJ is brought up with so much love by his papu beloved MB. She is the walking, talking beauty of love. 

MB has showered all his love of Addu, Nanhi into this little angel. She is just like Mohan. So honest, full of life and love. 

She just showed the pic of Yashoda maiya and Kanha and quickly kissed his papu and ran. Such a beautiful scene. 

And Mohan was looking so handsome in that white kurta. wow.  

Have you noticed Mohan had a different expression on his face. aisa laga, ki usko kya RJ usko Megha Bhatnagar ko mummy bananeki signal tho nahi derahi.❤️

He just looks at the pic and looks a side for RJ. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YA...I LOVE PAPU AND JANN...SOO MUCH THEY APPEAR LESS BUT BRINGS MEE A BIG SMILE ...LOVE THEM...SOO ADORABLE...❤️
Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally Agree!!!
Pappu-Jaan scenes make my day 🤗they both r such lovely characters: loving ,caring, honest, full oflife, full of love, no hatred feelings towards any1, not reveange-seekers!
Rimjhim is truely a Bhatnagar, Mohan's kid  ❤️

Hope ALL the kids in the show, were brought-up by our Mohan.Bhatnagar! This lovely man has nothing to offer & shower people around him, but LOVE!

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe yeh incomplete laga. Pata hi nahi chala mohan kya soch raha hai and before i get it the scene ended. 
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup...that scene was beautiful..!
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya it was a brief scene but too gud👏