Asian Shows

   

Lee min ho in a new show!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tutu982

Senior Member

tutu982

Joined: 30 January 2010

Posts: 541

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I'm sooo excited Wink

The director is the same from secret garden so I'm sensing a good story!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzi-AngelaKaParI-gal.angelRolzzundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lee min ho in a new show!!!!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Joined: 28 November 2009

Posts: 1598

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
wel i m waiting too for this new drama but i have no interest in min ho.. there was girl lead is Par Shin Hye.. and i m fan of her.. and 2nd lead is jung Yonghwa of Cnblue... he was cast on heartstrings and you are beautiful...
i m just wait for Yonghwa and Shinhye...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

tutu982

Senior Member

tutu982

Joined: 30 January 2010

Posts: 541

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

wel i m waiting too for this new drama but i have no interest in min ho.. there was girl lead is Par Shin Hye.. and i m fan of her.. and 2nd lead is jung Yonghwa of Cnblue... he was cast on heartstrings and you are beautiful...
i m just wait for Yonghwa and Shinhye...Day Dreaming

Smile

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005

Posts: 7708

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Good news...lets hope he can redeem himself after the terrible Faith (i partly blame the director/story writer for the show failing)...

I hope this isn't a Boys Over Flower part 2 thing! from the premise is sounds just like it though 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

tutu982

Senior Member

tutu982

Joined: 30 January 2010

Posts: 541

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Good news...lets hope he can redeem himself after the terrible Faith (i partly blame the director/story writer for the show failing)...

I hope this isn't a Boys Over Flower part 2 thing! from the premise is sounds just like it though 

Let's hope it's not like Faith. After city HUnter, I've had high expectations from a LMH show. 
I hope the girl lead ISN'T like jan di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsorrow18

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Joined: 13 December 2011

Posts: 8609

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i'm also excited for his new show i'm currently watchin his City Hunter n once i'm done will go watch personal taste...n i'm hoping this new show of Lee Min Ho will be awesome really looking forward to it especially cause i like all the cast hehehe...WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

tutu982

Senior Member

tutu982

Joined: 30 January 2010

Posts: 541

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

i'm also excited for his new show i'm currently watchin his City Hunter n once i'm done will go watch personal taste...n i'm hoping this new show of Lee Min Ho will be awesome really looking forward to it especially cause i like all the cast hehehe...WinkEmbarrassed


City hunter s my favorite KDrama! Beware after city hunter, you'll have very high expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Joined: 13 December 2011

Posts: 8609

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tutu982



City hunter s my favorite KDrama! Beware after city hunter, you'll have very high expectations

well one thing is for sure im not watchin his show Faith as i dont feel anythin for the female lead no offence i jus feel that in Faith they were not a good pair (my opinion only no offence to anyone)...Embarrassed


n i agree with wat ur sayin i do expect alot from him he's jus amazing love him..Embarrassed LMHHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pick a show!

2 3 4 5 6

.Kryptonite. 44 1420 02 February 2013 at 12:38pm
By Xiahtic-5
new show: i miss you dramaland 0 118 19 October 2012 at 7:33am
By dramaland
TV Show thomsanrozz 0 198 19 October 2011 at 2:16am
By thomsanrozz
Black and White really cool show -alimabi- 7 1028 03 June 2009 at 2:55am
By -alimabi-
VOTE FOR NEXT SHOW

2

pj04 10 1639 04 September 2007 at 2:32pm
By Fallen_Beauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.