Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Wow, I'm so happy to be able to celebrate with all the lovely and talented ladies here! yahoo.gif   Party  party.gif toast.gif shakehand.gif funkydance.gif boogie.gif
 Let's enjoy some food!!

I have some vms to share to celebrate this special occasion!!

Arnav Khushi|| vm on ||Jeene Ki tum Aas thi~Kamran by Manal Ali

Arnav & Khushi || ArHi VM ~ Aada Ishq by MscoolCreationz

katelyn Hug

i am going to eat all of that and steal all your emoticons too.

went through blast thread one, all of it, a while ago, you should see your entries there.

two vm's yay. i actually dared to imagine that i might find a vm you wouldn't have already gone and searched and banked. i was ROFL when i saw your vm post on thread 9 with all the 100 epsiode vm's.

take care and thanks for all your help with 100.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSKatelynsigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Congratulations on centenary! Wow this is amazing! I love how you've included bits from the past posts and i love the new reviews and the edits and pics, they are truly super!
Thank you Indi and Durga, what a brilliant surprise you really made my day!Hug
Thanks for including me in part of a wonderful tribute! 
Congratulations once again my fellow Blasters! Party

hi rebecca Embarrassed

good to see you here. always look forward to your neat little observations and sudden appearances. i think i saw you in thread one too! what a fun time we've all had. hope this stays moving. thanks for enjoying the surprise.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSKatelynsigrid

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
The hug

Anjali has just told her that she has to be strong for her family. Khushi wipes her tears and walks away from them to sit in another part of the hospital giving vent to her fears about her dearest babuji. Then suddenly she looks up. Was it her dhak-dhak that warned her? He is there looking remorseful for having abandoned her in the middle of the street.
Then the most unexpected thing happens --- because neither expected this.
Khushi gets up from he chair and runs toward him and crashes into his chest, her arms holding on to him for dear life as she breaks down, her tears soaking into his shirt as she says -- 
"Ab humse yeh sabkuch nahi hota"
She has shocked him by this admission about her fears. He lifts his hands to touch her, let her know he is there for her. But he stops short. He is afraid of the extent of his feelings. A man who had not felt in a long long time. 
Now that fear slowly transfers to her as well as she realizes what she has done. She doesn't know why she is unburdening to him. She steps back, turns around and runs away as fast as her legs could take her leaving a stunned Arnav looking on.
At the end of this scene it is not only Arnav but me as well who is left stunned looking at how these two souls touched for the briefest of time, joined together in pain. 
Simply and utterly beautiful.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

svmiRebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758Horizonsamin6supriya.arshiwiwyDurgaSKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

The hug

Anjali has just told her that she has to be strong for her family. Khushi wipes her tears and walks away from them to sit in another part of the hospital giving vent to her fears about her dearest babuji. Then suddenly she looks up. Was it her dhak-dhak that warned her? He is there looking remorseful for having abandoned her in the middle of the street.
Khushi gets up from he chair and runs toward him and crashes into his chest, her arms holding on to him for dear life as she breaks down, her tears soaking into his shirt as she says -- 
She has shocked him by this admission about her fears. He lifts his hands to touch her, let her know he is there for her. But he stops short. He is afraid of the extent of his feelings. A man who had not felt in a long long time. 
Now that fear slowly transfers to her as well as she realizes what she has done. She doesn't know why she is unburdening to him. She steps back, turns around and runs away as fast as her legs could take her leaving a stunned Arnav looking on.
At the end of this scene it is not only Arnav but me as well who is left stunned looking at how these two souls touched for the briefest of time, joined together in pain. 

Beautifully written!
Yes how much we were all stunned.. a hug was never this meaningful.. she just needed HIM!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6charlotte74BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

ami,

i am glad to see your first post. i went back and indexed all my little ones starting from two and i saw yours, katelyn's, arshi's, such fun. you and katelyn chatting away. drools from the word go. katelyn called asr all sorts of bad things too. you listening, miss k? i have posted arsh's no. 5, but she had cool ones right through. and you picked up one of my earliest ones to tell me how much you liked it. we all were perfect strangers to each other at that time, and how it all took off. really doc and risha deserve some sort of nobel prize or something.
sigrid used to be around a lot those days. will pm her now. thought she might be off it so didn't do so earlier, but then i saw her there, and rebeccadaphne, charlotte, so many of us.

oh it's been a fun trip, 2 december, which means we've been yakking and going nuts about five months together now, some have joined later, but it feels like i've known you all much longer.

crazy.

really barun and sanaya should drop in and say hi to us, doncha think?

btw, from day one you were line maaroing this married man, tum jaisi ladki. ROFL

Seriously yaar, what a walk down memory lane.  when i was making my index, and i went back to find all the epis, i  got lost reading all the convo, so much fun!! whats great is the enthusiasm for the show and each other has only increased by the tenfolds. Yes i remember the convos Kate and i used to have esp about our soft spot for Sobti, she was my first connection on here, and we learned a few weeks ago that we share the same birthday! how cool is that?? i told her we are star crossed friends LOL
I remember my comment to you because you said so much in your words. i think i said you had a way with words..and i stand by my wordsSmile. I remember one of  Arshi's first marvelous symbolism on the reflection of La and Arnav in the office after the calender scene. Of course i also remember Aina, Rebecca, Charlotte's small but insightful write ups. here we are today, 100!!! Our family with a wonderful wonderful additions filled with @Supi's collages,  @Cynthia @sohara and Anitas's analysis,  @Wiwy's riddles and her charm, @Chalhov's songs and creations, and Durga's off the hook poetry.. Sigrid, yes i miss her regular "likes" , she did Pm me and i know she's  busy with life but hoping she comes back soon.  I miss Ritu too! she always had something interesting to offer, whether it was her insight of the show with her pictorials or hers some nice words for our analysis.

MISS YOU SIGRID, RITU and CYNTHIA!!!!!

Indi, your opening on this post is gripping, amazing as always! love your write up and also you including all of us. THANK YOU for all the hard work of going back and picking out the initial posts and taking me back...i can't believe its only been a few months, feels like we've know each other forever yet time is flying!  

Durga,  thanks again for poem :) Clap always on the mark!

Arshi, great point out on the "Tu hi bata song"Clap looking fwd to seen it in the next few days. I"m glad they didn't overplay that song, it kept it special. Also hats off on the edits Smile

Chalhov, AWESOME edits! esp the rainin emoitons, you have to show me how you did it! 
,ur "sau episode pehle" parody has ROFLROFLROFL and finally thanks  for this a billion times...mmmuaaa

Anita, LOVE all the live gifs, thanks and we love having you and your witty comment around :)

Sohara, that cake looks so yum, almost as yum as our man! you've come a long way dear, i'm so glad you didn't stay too quiet! you analysis have indeed gotten more elaborate and deeper.

Charloette, nice to see you!

Kate, you always bring so many treats! sweets and vms...you complete me ROFL thanks dear for getting the epis uploaded. Thank God i downloaded them before they're disappearing from everywhere but i'm sure many ppl out there silently love you to death!

Horizon, we are so glad you came on board HeartHeartHeart your warm personality and fresh input is  really a pleasure Hug

Hd75, thankd for your lovely  comment Hug

Rebecca, always nice to see you dear!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 16 April 2013 at 2:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiwiwyDurgaSsigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52..Anita..

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hi Blasters!!!  Here are  the SBB/SBS segments for the day!!  OMG...can't wait for Diwali!!
 LOL  Ok, Mr. Sobti is too cute here!!

[SBB] 18th Oct 2011: Barun, Sanaya & Daljeet (Arnav helps cleaning the house for Diwali), Episode 102

[SBS] 18th Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav helps cleaning the house on Diwali), Episode 102

credit to respective uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 16 April 2013 at 10:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiDurgaSBarunDiwaniwiwysigridArshiHameshaindi52

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

The hug

WOW BRILLIANT INDEPTH analysis .Loved it
Recentlty read your FF desert rose just loved it you have a very good style of writingClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758charlotte74wiwysigridKatelyn

ina211

ina211

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

he was smitten but perhaps a tad scared, the feelings overwhelmed him. she was no fool yet she never guessed that what she felt was attraction most elemental. when trouble came, and she was lost, she found herself when she saw him, and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world; what felt like her own. and it was him. his arms came up, he wanted more than ever to tell her he was there, he would let nothing happen to her. khushi, khushi called his heart, yet he couldn't let himself embrace the one he wanted to hold the tightest, closest, warm, and safe. he heard her say she can't be brave any more, she wanted to give up, and his eyes closed feeling her intense suffering, it was reflected in him. yet he couldn't say a thing. when he could say her name out loud, she had started to retreat. the girl who had run to him and thrown herself upon him; wanting his arms around her, hugging him with all her might, crying into his shirt, burying her face against him for protection, hope, and yes, love, she now stepped back and ran away, her dupatta flying winging her out of sight. she never looked back. there was just a question left between the two... why?

beautiful words, Indi!
This sequence and the one where he actually puts his hand on her head...are the ones that always touch something really deep within...
When khushi was around the members of her family, she tried to be strong even though she was in such fragile state. My heart broke for her...These moments show ... behind her sanka exterior...she was wise beyond her years...The pillar of support for her family! I feel almost as ASR was to his family!...They are different in obvious ways...yet so similar in basic things!
Poor girl...she walks away from everyone ...sits on he bench and prays to DM to give her strength..."Hey Devi mayya shakti dena!"...and immediately...her prayers are heard! I jus loved how they show ASR standing just after she prays for strength!...and then what followed was so beautiful...such raw emotions...basic instincts...pulling her towards him like magnet...

Loved the line "and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world"...perfect way to sum it up!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

larumaRebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758Horizonsupriya.arshiDurgaSwiwyBarunDiwanisigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52

Post Reply New Post

Go to top