Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

ArshiHamesha

IF-Sizzlerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Thnx Indi and Durga making me part of team Blasters.Superb opening for the 100th Episode celebration.Brilliant idea and fantastic surprise.ClapStar

@Indi 
Love your Edits and Memory of the blast seems yesterday when we were here and started it and now its part of us "Dil se".I don't even remember that post Thnx for sharing it.Smile

@Durga such a lovely poem LOVE this line.Indeed

Hug
A milestone is reached, a long way we've tread
 Party

@Anita such a lovely collection of your jifs and yes we never knew this show  will be part of our life and these two are impossible to detach with.

@sohara yes I hope we all be here unti Epi398 and thnx for your yummy chocolate

@chahlov lovely edits on the first page and what a treat on 100th epi with Barun's awesome
 picture.Rain of emotions you have to show me how did you do that.AwesomeClap
Thnx for sharing.He is looking hot in his new avatar.Embarrassed

And the perody LOL

Sau episodes pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with you

Mujhe tumse pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved you and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

@Ami--- Dair se aye durust aye   Lovely Epi 1-with your lovely Drools which inspired me along with Indi 's writings as alwaysClapClapClap

@Katlyn Awww-Thnx for extra chocolate Yum Yum and yes million thnx for the promos and VMs that is a real chocolaty treat

@Rebecca Always a pleasure to have you Smile

@Horizon What a cool personality you have I don't know but after reading your comments I always have this feeling and I said this before you are way too good with words to grab hearts and attentionsHeartThnx for the link

@Charlette Such a lovely comments ,Thnx

@wiwy yes yes your First post on page 6 with the collage and analysis with Arshi's Hug muahhh--my friend

sigrid,cynthia,hd7,ina211 and all who were with us since from the beginning and still are with us .Many many thnx for making us BLASTERSClapHeart

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 16 April 2013 at 4:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiDurgaSKatelynsigridwiwyindi52..Anita..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Congrats on the century Clap. Ever since I discovered this thread, I fell in love with IPK all over again (as if we don't fall in love with it again and again, every single time). It feels like IPK never ended.

Thank you all for bringing IPK back Smile

aww harichandana, thanks so much,

it has been wonderful doing this one more time thing. somehow, everything seems even better now. LOL good to see you here. 100 is such an oooph episode.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwysigridKatelynArshig8ArshiHamesha

RebeccaDaphne

RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Congratulations on centenary! Wow this is amazing! I love how you've included bits from the past posts and i love the new reviews and the edits and pics, they are truly super!
Thank you Indi and Durga, what a brilliant surprise you really made my day!Hug
Thanks for including me in part of a wonderful tribute! 
Congratulations once again my fellow Blasters! Party

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniDurgaSsupriya.arshiwiwyKatelynsigridindi52ArshiHamesha

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
CONGRATS CONGRATS ALL!!! 
@Indi and @Durga what a surprise i got this morning, thanks you for this wonderful treat!!!

I"m sorry i'm joining the celebrations sooo late, but went trough all the posts and enjoyed all the creation Clap

sorry lack of time for now, shall be back but you guys baought back some great memories, i  was tempted to visit my first analysis of the 1st show,  boy we've come along way! posting it here, enjoy Wink

Dhamakedaar 1st epi, have a feeling this show will be special Wink

So buaji is the first to talk, comes off a bit mean to khushi :( awsome begining..wedding going on 

but dowery/dhahej pratha is causing turmoil...love the sistery luv :)

Khushi putting on sneakers with her choli! lol love this characher already!

Clutsy and Gutsy LOL go girl!

The Hero...wonder how he looks..

He looks good from this angle...

not bad from this one either...

DAAAYYUUUMMM!!!! i think i'm in love

ok allow me to drool for a minute

OK drooling done for now... so there is a painful past

this guys is RUTHLESS!!! and he can act!

yep, just took away his uncle's property...UFF! he had me at "Arnav Singh Raizada ka nishana khabhi  nahi chukta"...true indeed as he is killing all of us all over again!

Seems to have a softs spot for his sis though...awww

Heroin meets Hero...EPIC MEETING!!!

Khushi...wrong place, right time :)
Arnav, lost in his thoughts suddenly is opens his eyes due to an unknown force...

and she trips and falls into the arms of her destiny...

He can't help but study her face...especially the lips

I THINK we are in for a ride guys!
can't wait for tomorrow, while we wait, here are some more drooling pics :)

and this one again Big smile

Edited by BarunDiwani - 16 April 2013 at 6:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

larumaRebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758DurgaSHorizonsamin6sigridKatelynArshig8wiwyArshiHameshaindi52..Anita..

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwyArshiHamesha

Arshig8

IF-Rockerz

Arshig8

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Congratulations gifs photo: congratulations congratulations.gif

congratulations for Sachin tendulkar photo: 114673.jpg

Muh meeta karne keliye JALEBI haazir hai LOL

Jalebi photo: Jalebi JALEBI.jpg Jalebi photo: jalebi hug jalebihug_zpsd9a639a4.jpg

Edited by Arshig8 - 16 April 2013 at 6:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniHorizonsupriya.arshiDurgaSsigridwiwyKatelynindi52ArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
    ^^^

arshig,

tahnks for the jalebis LOL. i remember that episode, khushi was mad and cute. eating while weeping.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiDurgaSsigridwiwyKatelynArshig8ArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
    ami,

i am glad to see your first post. i went back and indexed all my little ones starting from two and i saw yours, katelyn's, arshi's, such fun. you and katelyn chatting away. drools from the word go. katelyn called asr all sorts of bad things too. you listening, miss k? i have posted arsh's no. 5, but she had cool ones right through. and you picked up one of my earliest ones to tell me how much you liked it. we all were perfect strangers to each other at that time, and how it all took off. really doc and risha deserve some sort of nobel prize or something.
    sigrid used to be around a lot those days. will pm her now. thought she might be off it so didn't do so earlier, but then i saw her there, and rebeccadaphne, charlotte, so many of us.

oh it's been a fun trip, 2 december, which means we've been yakking and going nuts about five months together now, some have joined later, but it feels like i've known you all much longer.

crazy.

really barun and sanaya should drop in and say hi to us, doncha think?

btw, from day one you were line maaroing this married man, tum jaisi ladki. ROFL

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758BarunDiwanisupriya.arshicharlotte74DurgaSsigridwiwyKatelynArshiHamesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top