Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 32

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????
 100 ka picture dhamaka
Credit to the uploader

Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti

Challov, you wanna kill me ?.
 it's almost 5 o"clock in the morning. I am intending to go to bed. And you are all gear up to snatch my sleep.
Gosh what a sexy pic!
Thank you so much!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwysigridKatelynArshiHamesha..Anita..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mukta3112

mukta3112

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Congrats on the milestone. This was ASR in denial. He knew by the end of the trip to Nainital that he loved Khushi. He could not help himself and went to the hospital to see if she was okay. She had to brave in front of her family members as she was their backbone and they understood that if Khushi was around everything would be alright. On seeing ASR , to whom she was emotionally attached, her insecurities, her worries and her fear all came to the forefront. She needed him to tell  her that he was there for her. She fond solace in his arms.
I do not know how may times i have watched this scene. Hats off to the two actors

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwyKatelynsigridindi52soharaArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mukta3112

Congrats on the milestone. This was ASR in denial. He knew by the end of the trip to Nainital that he loved Khushi. He could not help himself and went to the hospital to see if she was okay. She had to brave in front of her family members as she was their backbone and they understood that if Khushi was around everything would be alright. On seeing ASR , to whom she was emotionally attached, her insecurities, her worries and her fear all came to the forefront. She needed him to tell  her that he was there for her. She fond solace in his arms.
I do not know how may times i have watched this scene. Hats off to the two actors

yes, mukta, the man in denial. and even more hot because of it. LOL good to see you. the actors are indeed brilliant. thanks so much.

Edited by indi52 - 16 April 2013 at 3:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshiDurgaSwiwysigridKatelynArshiHamesha

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by chalhov

Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????
 100 ka picture dhamaka
Credit to the uploader

Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti

Challov, you wanna kill me ?.
 it's almost 5 o"clock in the morning. I am intending to go to bed. And you are all gear up to snatch my sleep.
Gosh what a sexy pic!
Thank you so much!

OMG (jaw dropping) Chalhov, now how am I going to get my beauty sleep??!!!  It's past 2: 30am here!!  I'm deadwa!!!  Dead  Thank you so much for sharing!!  What a treat to celebrate our 100th episode with this sexy picture!!  Can't complain because we get to see more of him...well in this case less of him!!  Embarrassed coverlaf.gif Wink 

Edited by Katelyn - 16 April 2013 at 3:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwanisupriya.arshisigridwiwysoharaArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

he was smitten but perhaps a tad scared, the feelings overwhelmed him. she was no fool yet she never guessed that what she felt was attraction most elemental. when trouble came, and she was lost, she found herself when she saw him, and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world; what felt like her own. and it was him. his arms came up, he wanted more than ever to tell her he was there, he would let nothing happen to her. khushi, khushi called his heart, yet he couldn't let himself embrace the one he wanted to hold the tightest, closest, warm, and safe. he heard her say she can't be brave any more, she wanted to give up, and his eyes closed feeling her intense suffering, it was reflected in him. yet he couldn't say a thing. when he could say her name out loud, she had started to retreat. the girl who had run to him and thrown herself upon him; wanting his arms around her, hugging him with all her might, crying into his shirt, burying her face against him for protection, hope, and yes, love, she now stepped back and ran away, her dupatta flying winging her out of sight. she never looked back. there was just a question left between the two... why?

Edited by indi52 - 16 April 2013 at 5:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

larumaRebeccaDaphnekushikumariina211kizh72PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758Horizoncharlotte74supriya.arshiDurgaSBarunDiwaniwiwysigridKatelynArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i am so in lau with all that you guys have posted.

arshi
thanks so much for your tu hi bata mere maula collage, info, vm's and thoughts. fantastic collection Clap Party i must listen carefully while watching tonight. that hug of theirs is, to use my daughter's word, epic. how much much and more in their unstated yet utterly palpable emotions.

anita
thanks you for that treat of gifs, i am od-ing Embarrassed ipk has become such an important part of my day too, and hanging around with all of you.

sohara,
hope to be with you toill 398 too. we are a little [past the first quarter. thank you so much for our sexy boy. thsi one is completely kidnap worthy.

chalhov,

i saw your lovely post in 9 and was so wanting to hijack and bring it here, then i thought, she'll do it, and you did Clap
Clap wonderful edits. and your little gift to the thread, mmm, talking cihjlebckjcbkjbc ever since i saw that.

love the "sau" songs. Embarrassed

horizon,

thanks for your posts andi am so glad you decided to give blast a try. i was reading your "kyun" post and grinning, was exactly what i'd been thinking of the whole day (yes, that's what i do, just sit around thinking of asr and khushi and the lau ishtory ROFL).

katelyn,
thanks so much for getting us 100, and did you see your first yak with ami on the blast thread? i used to read your chats and giggle. no idea that you are a thai/cambodian/chinese girl in love with a hindi serial. this world is full of neat surprises. and of course, when i was looking for vm's for the main post, i had a feeling you'd have located some, but was mighty pleased with myself for finding the one i posted. then i went to 9 and you had posted all including this one. Clap LOL

thanks everyone, for being there, happily ipk-ing, and being a friend.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariRebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758samin6supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwysigridKatelyn..Anita..ArshiHameshasohara

gurhan

gurhan

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
. Congratulations keep it up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwysigridKatelynindi52ArshiHamesha

hd75

hd75

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Congrats on the century Clap. Ever since I discovered this thread, I fell in love with IPK all over again (as if we don't fall in love with it again and again, every single time). It feels like IPK never ended.

Thank you all for bringing IPK back Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwysigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52

Post Reply New Post

Go to top