Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Indi,

Thankyou so much for mentioning my entry on page 138. This means a lot. Dancing

I really really appreciate the effort you have put in this. Hug

And we are in the 100th episode Party

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758Horizonsupriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSsigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wiwy

IF-Dazzler

wiwy

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Wow what a morning! StarThanks indi, durga! Hug Beautiful idea to celebrate our century! Congrats all Blasters!Party
 Real world calls!Cry But jaa kar aate hain! Aaschi! Won't be able to stay away for long!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniDurgaSHorizonsupriya.arshisigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Wow, I'm so happy to be able to celebrate with all the lovely and talented ladies here! yahoo.gif   Party  party.gif toast.gif shakehand.gif funkydance.gif boogie.gif
 Let's enjoy some food!!

I have some vms to share to celebrate this special occasion!!

Arnav Khushi|| vm on ||Jeene Ki tum Aas thi~Kamran by Manal Ali

Arnav & Khushi || ArHi VM ~ Aada Ishq by MscoolCreationz

Edited by Katelyn - 16 April 2013 at 5:29am

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758HorizonBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSsupriya.arshisigridArshiHameshaindi52sohara

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Clap  Indi Durga brilliant idea and fantastic coordination poems 1st blast postsBig smile

some cheesy/maybe not parodies on hundred episodes for IPK

Sau baar IPK dekenge, sau baar fanaa honge par IPK se na judha honge
Arnav Khushi se fir bhee, hum IPK se naa judaa honge

we will see IPK 100 times,we will see 100 times
                                     o dear from Arnav and Khushi we also, we will not  depart from IPK

Sau episodes pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with you

Mujhe tumse pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved you and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

Jiya beqaraar tha roj tumhe dekhu aaj bhi hai

my heart was restless to see you everyday it still is

Aur kal bhi rahega

and will always be so

Sau episodes pehle mujhe Arnav Khushi ki kahani se pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with Arnav Khushi love story

Mujhe  pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved  and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

IPKKND dekh kar mein hansti rehti hun

when I watch PKKND I keep smiling

Hum blasters ko episodes ka intezaar tha aaj bhi hai

We blasters keep  waiting for the episodes  still today

Aur kal bhi rahega

will do so in future

Edited by chalhov - 15 April 2013 at 11:30pm

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758HorizonBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSArHiLover-xKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52sohara

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@ Indi ,Durga brilliant Concept writeup collages collecting 100th  episode VMs

@ Arshi loved the Maula sufiyana song and VMs and creations Clap
@Anita loved all the giffsClap

@sohara thanks for sharing the blast experience

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52sohara

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all who have been here all along to celebrate this very special episode! Your efforts meant a lot to some of us enabling us to relive those wonderful memories! 

Although I have seen the blast thread original post in the last week of Nov itself, still hurt, still in denial, never could bring myself here but after I did, this felt like the best thing that  EVER happened to celebrate this iconic love story! Thanks to every one, who have been part and parcel of this effort!

Hospital hug... a very special moment in the unfolding of a memorable journey of Arhsi's love..a true reflection of Arnav and Khushi ..  Khushi, how she is all heart, who would do first and then contemplate over it "hume unki kandhe ki zaroorath kyo pad gayee" and he, who lets only his head steward his heart  .."kyon nahin rakh paya tha mei uspe haath".. a simple hug.. that too one sided..  never seemed so very intense and romantic than this one!

Still feels like yesterday that I was actively betting on whether he would hug her back or not, the way his hands were left mid air by the end of episode 99.. and here we are.. the eternal IPK fans.. celebrating this memorable moment second time around!! Thank and love you all for being here and making this journey of reliving this magical show all the more meaningful!

RebeccaDaphneina211PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52sohara

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????
 100 ka picture dhamaka
Credit to the uploader

Edited by chalhov - 16 April 2013 at 3:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridsohara

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
This is for our poor little Khushi and the mighty ASR, both of who ironically met with the same tryst of fate and lost their respective parents at a very tender age... both embracing life in their polar opposite unique ways later on...only to be brought together by that same tryst of fate again.. and finding that ever elusive soul mate in one another..

Celebrating the moment of the first hug of this ever green couple...of all the people around, how Khushi found solace during her moment of trouble in the most unlikely man...or so she thought.. and he, inspite of being bogged by so many questions  after their Nainital trip, couldn't help but to rush to her when he heard of her pain... and the moment these two much pained souls came together  for the first time...

PS: Apologize inability to post image video.

Edited by Horizon - 16 April 2013 at 1:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52sohara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top