Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 32

laruma

laruma

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hello blasters!!  Hearty congratulations on a perfect century.  Yes, a simply perfect century with a ton of SIXERs hit way way out of the park!  That applies to both, this wonderful blaster thread and the one of a kind unique show its about. 
What an episode, a showcase of great talent!  Barun and Sanaya yet again hit the ball out of the park. They both were so different than their usual selves.  The usual sanka, bubbly Khushi is no where to be seen. Her sorrow and breakdown was executed perfectly by Sanaya, it made me want to cry. And Arnav's shock, sadness and regret for doing what he did or for not doing what he actually should have done to soothe her was another sixer.  For me the episode was a perfect 100!  Well, it's always that way when the talented and drool worthy Barun is around. 
I've been a silent reader ever since the beginning of the thread. Been silent because I didn't think I have much to contribute to this power house of such good writers. But wanted to break my silence on this special 100th episode celebration.  Mainly because I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for doing such a great job of keeping the show alive.  I simply love all your posts. Thank you!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovsupriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSArshiHameshaindi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred (Page 14)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

"Shakti dena Devi Maiya shakti dena"
"Give me strength Devi Maiya"

Like an answered prayer, the wind brings him to her, the "mehsoos" overcomes her, a sense of comfort in it as she takes a deep breath before looking up and finding him standing there. 

As she looked at him, all her pain like a mirror  transfers over on his face. 
"Khushi" his call as always from somewhere deep inside, this time a "tum teek ho (are you ok?)" tone in it.. 

She hears his call and immediately she stands up, takes a few small steps before they turn into fast ones like she can't stay away a second longer, almost crashing into him, she finds his strong broad shoulders and rests her weeping face.  Her arms wrap tightly around him . 

"Rabba ve" He feels all she feels while she breaks down and reveals the side of herself she hides from everyone else behind the brave front

"nahi hai himmat a hamme, nahi hai himmat, tut gaye hai hum,  nahi hot hamse yeh sab, ek baar pehle  bhi ham apne babuji ko kho chuke hai, hamse dobaara nahi hoga. Nahi hai himmat, ham puri tarah se tut chuke hai

Translation: "I'm not brave, i'm not brave, I"m broken, I can't do all of this, I've lost my dad once before,i can't go through it again, i'm not brave, I'm broken in every way

All of the pain exuded by her words  was absorbed by him like sponge, he took in all the  excrusiation of it. 

His heart broke behind his closed eyes when she said she was broken in every way and automatically his arms reached up to  wrap them around her . But something puts a freeze on them.  Later he would have gigantic regrets for this moment. 
 "kyu nahi rakh paya uss pe haath mein? woh roh rahi thi, shayad chahti this ki mein uss se kucchh kahu,  yeh kahu ki sab teek ho jaayega...aur mein, mein uske aansoo dekhta reh gaya. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?

Translation: "Why couldn't i put my hand on her? she was crying, probably wanting me to tell her everything will be ok...and i just stood there looking at her tears"

Why couldn't he let his guard down? Could his own words be haunting him? "Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzor nahi hai"? or  Maybe the proof is in the fresh wound from Nainital that shows when he closes his fist in agony when he can't get himself to hug her back. 

When he got back from the trip, he was angry frustrated at himself for his reaction towards a man who merely pushed Khushi, so angry that he kicked her out of the car when they reached Dehli. Most likely to drive her away as he normally does when he finds himself losing control. These confusing scary feeling are fresh as his wound is, hugging her back would only defeat the purpose of driving her away wouldn't it?...but what of the the pain he feels for her? and her tears? On one hand he wants to staying control but on the other he wants so so so so so badly to be there for her.

At this point Khushi comes to her senses and look at the shoulder her head was resting, slowly she looks up and he looks down. 
What a powerful moment within a powerful moment. How intimately and closely their eyes gazed each other, questioning each other, but for  a brief second i feel like they have the answers as  they look into each other's soul through their eyes.  

Before long, the extend of what just happened is realized by  Khushi, fear on her face, she quickly steps back behind the boundaries she crossed. When he called her from within, it was  Khushi's within that took the call and ran to him, unlike Khushi, her soul knows no boundaries when it comes to him. Both look at each other overwhelmed with what just happened. 
Looking at her tearing face, as they never fail to cause him pain, he seems ready to offer her the comfort. He takes a step towards her, the wooshing sound again indicating an internal call
 "Khushi" 
his hand extended wanting to reach out but its too late, she steps back, fear of her own feelings consume her,  she  runs away from him as fast as she ran towards him.

" Kyu roye hum unke saamne? kyun hame sir rakhne ke liye unke kande ki zarurat padi?"
"Why did i cry in front of him? why did i need his shoulders to cry on?"

Before she stepped out on that bench, Anjali had shown confidence in her bravery, little did Anjali know the fragility behind that brave face. She went outside to gather strength, then he showed up. Maybe subconsciously, she thought of his tears from the night he came to apologize, those tears let her know he felt her pain of losing parents. Its possible  a sense that he understood allowed her to completely breakdown on his shoulder, but hadn't he just kicked her out of his car? certainly its the bigger planned out thing at play here. 

The answer to both of of their Kyu's could be is quiet simple if only they would allow them selves to  accept it. The very next day Khushi would  brush this off as a moment of weakness, and while this moment does makes Arnav's feeling more tender towards her for now, the repercussions  will be felt when he completely loses control by the poolside on Diwali night when she wears red again. A moment which he will brush off as one of weakness "kyu kamzor pad gaya  mein?"

Till they accept, let the party continue, DOUBLE CENTURY  here we come!!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeart as he gets lost in Khushi's thoughts and comforts her the way he wishes he did 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 18 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovshesherkobitawiwysupriya.arshiArshiHameshasohara

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laruma

Hello blasters!!  Hearty congratulations on a perfect century.  Yes, a simply perfect century with a ton of SIXERs hit way way out of the park!  That applies to both, this wonderful blaster thread and the one of a kind unique show its about. 
What an episode, a showcase of great talent!  Barun and Sanaya yet again hit the ball out of the park. They both were so different than their usual selves.  The usual sanka, bubbly Khushi is no where to be seen. Her sorrow and breakdown was executed perfectly by Sanaya, it made me want to cry. And Arnav's shock, sadness and regret for doing what he did or for not doing what he actually should have done to soothe her was another sixer.  For me the episode was a perfect 100!  Well, it's always that way when the talented and drool worthy Barun is around. 
I've been a silent reader ever since the beginning of the thread. Been silent because I didn't think I have much to contribute to this power house of such good writers. But wanted to break my silence on this special 100th episode celebration.  Mainly because I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for doing such a great job of keeping the show alive.  I simply love all your posts. Thank you!

Hi Laruma!!! so glad you broke your silence, wanted to thank you for all the silent "likes". loved what you had to say in perfect cricket language up there about Sanaya and Barun on this epi, and agreed 100% both were exceptional!  you must know by now what i think of Barun but Sanaya really stands out in this scene, and his expressions as always don't disappoint!

Seems like you have plenty to contribute to me, please break silence more often, we'd love to hear your POV :) welcome !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnesupriya.arshishesherkobitawiwyDurgaSArshiHameshaindi52

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

My Dear IPK Sisters and fellow Blasters,
Wow, so proud of you guys.  I have missed a lot and you know the reason.  Life has been a world wind since Mom's passing and you all were there to help me through.  Then there was the fundraising fair that took place and occupied my life for another few weeks 24/7 and you were there supporting me.(BTW we grossed 60K).  After that,  I
 needed some down time and went on a silent meditation /work service retreat and you all were there for me as well, patiently waiting for my return and now again I leave this morning for NY to take care of family matters some good, some bad and you still
are with me.  Keep me in your prayers and I hope to return to you soon in full glory.  I miss you all terribly and am very proud of your incredible work on this thread and our special 100!  Hope to be here soon!
And that picture!OMG! HOTWA!!!!!

Really, very glad to see your posts. Congrats for the success of the fundraising fair.  Yesterday morning, I was thinking that all of us are celebrating 100, it would be so nice if u too could join us. And, then, when I logged in and saw ur likes and posts, I couldn't believe it. So happy that u could make it here on this special occasion. Do take care of yourself and your family. Hope to see you soon, as you said, in full glory. Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshiwiwyArshiHamesha

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laruma

Hey laruma, welcome. Have been noticing your likes, glad that you broke your silence. Smile Nice cricketing review. Do come regularly on this pitch and score more runs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758wiwyArshiHamesha

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 100

I Can't Handle This....Without You!

Give Me Strength

Something happened on the trip to Naintal between them.  They bonded even though they don't know it yet.  He senselessly beat a man to a pulp, didn't he, for hurting her.  Why?  Why does he feel this protective way for her?

She sits away from her family, trying to regain her strength and courage to carry on- to be strong for her family. She has fallen apart, she can't take it anymore and she asks Devi Maiyya for strength. 

Suddenly a gust of wind and there is her answer from the Goddess. 

Arnav Singh Raizada is standing there; her strength.

He is the one who protects her, who makes her feel safe.  She runs to him and with all her might thrusts herself into his chest wrapping her arms around him hanging on for dear life.

She cries on his chest, the place that is making her feel safe and tells him she is utterly broken; she can't take anymore and neither can he when he hears her words- they hurt him, cut to the core.  When she hurts he feels her pain.  He reaches out to hold her but can't, arms hanging in midair.  He just can't do it.  He wants to. Wants to make her feel secure and let her know he is there everything will be all right but he just can't. His fist clenches and we see the reminder of the fight he had, the bruised knuckles, her protector he was.

She finally realizes that she is clutching on to him.  She takes a giant step back, embarrassed.  They intently stare at each other, hearts calling out to each other but neither listening.  He breaks the silence stepping forward, "Kushi", she steps back away from him and turns around and runs away leaving him dazed and confused.

She asks herself why she cried in front of him, allowing him to see her in her weakness.  Why does she need his shoulder to cry on?  What possessed her to behave that way?  What is it that makes her feel protected when she leaned on his shoulder crying? Why does his presence give her strength?

He is pacing in his room wondering why he couldn't hold her and reassure her all will be well.  He wanted to. Why do her tears bother him so much?  He looks at the tear drenched sweater and touches the moistness feeling her tear drops between his fingertips. Those same tears make him lose all power, all strength, all of his will. 

He just can't handle this.

It was just a hug or was it more?

hug  (hg)

v. hugged, hugging, hugs
v.tr.
1. To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
2. To hold steadfastly to; cherish
3. To stay close to:
To embrace or cling together closely.
n.
1. A close, affectionate embrace.
2. A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.

Cynthia, was missing this a lot. Thanks for this special review. Although, there have been no dearth of reviews on this thread, but still, a special flavour was missing. Found that today. Smile Loved the whole review, but the underlined ones, the most. 

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Congrats again all!

The hug...episode 100!

A man who had ruthlessly told the girl to get out of his car, battling with new feelings that he has for her, feelings that made him punch the goons that try to hurt her... he reaches home only to find out that Khushi's father had had a heart attack... all the anger turned to guilt... he had to find her he had to be with her.

Khushi, tired but being strong for her family, sits alone in the corridor in the hospital...thoughts of her father...thoughts of her family... and then suddenly the burden became too much to bear.

A gust of wind and she looks up...all he had to say was her name.
"Khushi" he whispered and that was all she needed...her legs lifted on their own and soon she ran to him and clung to him as if her life depended on it.

What was it about him that made her need him? Why was it that she felt the need to be protected by him and him alone.

There was a time before in the rain where she had felt his protective arms circle around her waist protecting her from an oncoming car... he had rescued her then. She had clung to him even then with her head resting upon his chest... drawing from him the feeling of comfort the feeling of being protected... the feeling that everything would be alright. 

So this time at the hospital she ran to him, he has showed her that he would be there for her...she had seen through the mask of ASR too many times by now to ignore it. She knew at that moment that all she wanted was his protection, his security, his ability to make things right for her. She was tired of being strong to everyone...she knew that he was the only person she did not have to be strong for...she could sense that he would be the one to care for her.
In that moment, which later on she would describe to him as a moment of weakness, at that moment it was a powerful moment...it showed her the importance of him in her life.

The man who's last conversation to her was that of rejection and anger... suddenly felt her warm tears...her need to be reassured, her sadness, her tiredness, her vulnerability... he was shattered, he was feeling the pain she was going through...wanting to make it all right for her...he shut his eyes at her sorrow. 
He was about to hold her tight, so much so that his arms lifted protectively around her...but he drew his hands into a fist fighting with inner emotions, he wanted to hug her so badly that inside him a voice screamed out if you hug her now...you will never be able to let her go...

( special thanks to Chalhov for the raining emotions hug gif...it reminded me of the first rain hug !)

Wow, Rebecca, this is beautiful. Loved how you brought the moments of the first rain hug here. Loved the parts in bold, and the ones in blue bold, loved them the most. Clap 

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Episode 100 (Arnav Khushi La  Hugs) whats in a hug

The starting of a voluntary hug from one of them
Is all about a hug of Khushi gave and wanted from Arnav and which he did not give her but gave La the hug given to a wrong person the sympathy expressed to a wrong person( which actually Arnav wants to give Khushi) the inner turmoil which both face because of that hug

the hug Khushi wanted from her LG her Arnavji but what the... did he

Sometimes a hug speaks volumes
When someone's feeling low
And more then words are needed
To set a heart aglow

Never be afraid to
Express care and concern
You never know if one day
It will be your turn

For life can bring us trouble
And bumps along the way
So why not cheer another
With a hug to make their day?
~ Jennifer Byerly ~

It will be many many episodes and tracks later that the hug happens between Arnav

there are many other hugs

A hug is something special
A hug can give such joy
A hug can bring a little smile
To every girl and boy
A hug can say a thousand words
Without a single spoken one
A hug can put things right again
When everything seems wrong
A hug can be a lovely thing
It doesn't have to contain a touch
A hug can be on paper
The word 'hug' just means so much
So I'm sending you a special hug
Not physical, it's true
But this hug is sent to let you know
I think the world of you

~ Yvonne Lowther ~

Chalhov, thank you for these poems. They are so so wonderful. Loved that gif on the top. Thumbs Up 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiwiwyArshiHamesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top