Blast from the Past One Hundred - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Congrats again all!

The hug...episode 100!

A man who had ruthlessly told the girl to get out of his car, battling with new feelings that he has for her, feelings that made him punch the goons that try to hurt her... he reaches home only to find out that Khushi's father had had a heart attack... all the anger turned to guilt... he had to find her he had to be with her.

Khushi, tired but being strong for her family, sits alone in the corridor in the hospital...thoughts of her father...thoughts of her family... and then suddenly the burden became too much to bear.

A gust of wind and she looks up...all he had to say was her name.
"Khushi" he whispered and that was all she needed...her legs lifted on their own and soon she ran to him and clung to him as if her life depended on it.

What was it about him that made her need him? Why was it that she felt the need to be protected by him and him alone.

There was a time before in the rain where she had felt his protective arms circle around her waist protecting her from an oncoming car... he had rescued her then. She had clung to him even then with her head resting upon his chest... drawing from him the feeling of comfort the feeling of being protected... the feeling that everything would be alright. 

So this time at the hospital she ran to him, he has showed her that he would be there for her...she had seen through the mask of ASR too many times by now to ignore it. She knew at that moment that all she wanted was his protection, his security, his ability to make things right for her. She was tired of being strong to everyone...she knew that he was the only person she did not have to be strong for...she could sense that he would be the one to care for her.
In that moment, which later on she would describe to him as a moment of weakness, at that moment it was a powerful moment...it showed her the importance of him in her life.

The man who's last conversation to her was that of rejection and anger... suddenly felt her warm tears...her need to be reassured, her sadness, her tiredness, her vulnerability... he was shattered, he was feeling the pain she was going through...wanting to make it all right for her...he shut his eyes at her sorrow. 
He was about to hold her tight, so much so that his arms lifted protectively around her...but he drew his hands into a fist fighting with inner emotions, he wanted to hug her so badly that inside him a voice screamed out if you hug her now...you will never be able to let her go...

( special thanks to Chalhov for the raining emotions hug gif...it reminded me of the first rain hug !)

Hi Rebecaa, wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ
so much insight in such small space! all the purple stood. abs loved your connection to the the rain hug, she did cling to him similaraly didn't she? the trust factors started then... and your last line is tugging at my hearstrings thanks you! 

he wanted to hug her so badly that inside him a voice screamed out if you hug her now...you will never be able to let her go...
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by DurgaS

CYNTHIA LOVED THE TITLE AND YES SO NICLEY CONNECTED THOUGHTFUL REVIEW .MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED BOLDπŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by chalhov

Episode 100 (Arnav Khushi La  Hugs) whats in a hug

The starting of a voluntary hug from one of them
Is all about a hug of Khushi gave and wanted from Arnav and which he did not give her but gave La the hug given to a wrong person the sympathy expressed to a wrong person( which actually Arnav wants to give Khushi) the inner turmoil which both face because of that hug

the hug Khushi wanted from her LG her Arnavji but what the... did he

Sometimes a hug speaks volumes
When someone's feeling low
And more then words are needed
To set a heart aglow

Never be afraid to
Express care and concern
You never know if one day
It will be your turn

For life can bring us trouble
And bumps along the way
So why not cheer another
With a hug to make their day?
~ Jennifer Byerly ~

It will be many many episodes and tracks later that the hug happens between Arnav

there are many other hugs

A hug is something special
A hug can give such joy
A hug can bring a little smile
To every girl and boy
A hug can say a thousand words
Without a single spoken one
A hug can put things right again
When everything seems wrong
A hug can be a lovely thing
It doesn't have to contain a touch
A hug can be on paper
The word 'hug' just means so much
So I'm sending you a special hug
Not physical, it's true
But this hug is sent to let you know
I think the world of you

~ Yvonne Lowther ~

@Chalhov, thanks you so much for sharing these pretty poems. a small gestures but so profound isn't it? an abs essential to display human emotions. 
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 100

I Can't Handle This....Without You!

Give Me Strength

Something happened on the trip to Naintal between them.  They bonded even though they don't know it yet.  He senselessly beat a man to a pulp, didn't he, for hurting her.  Why?  Why does he feel this protective way for her?

She sits away from her family, trying to regain her strength and courage to carry on- to be strong for her family. She has fallen apart, she can't take it anymore and she asks Devi Maiyya for strength. 

Suddenly a gust of wind and there is her answer from the Goddess. 

Arnav Singh Raizada is standing there; her strength.

He is the one who protects her, who makes her feel safe.  She runs to him and with all her might thrusts herself into his chest wrapping her arms around him hanging on for dear life.

She cries on his chest, the place that is making her feel safe and tells him she is utterly broken; she can't take anymore and neither can he when he hears her words- they hurt him, cut to the core.  When she hurts he feels her pain.  He reaches out to hold her but can't, arms hanging in midair.  He just can't do it.  He wants to. Wants to make her feel secure and let her know he is there everything will be all right but he just can't. His fist clenches and we see the reminder of the fight he had, the bruised knuckles, her protector he was.

She finally realizes that she is clutching on to him.  She takes a giant step back, embarrassed.  They intently stare at each other, hearts calling out to each other but neither listening.  He breaks the silence stepping forward, "Kushi", she steps back away from him and turns around and runs away leaving him dazed and confused.

She asks herself why she cried in front of him, allowing him to see her in her weakness.  Why does she need his shoulder to cry on?  What possessed her to behave that way?  What is it that makes her feel protected when she leaned on his shoulder crying? Why does his presence give her strength?

He is pacing in his room wondering why he couldn't hold her and reassure her all will be well.  He wanted to. Why do her tears bother him so much?  He looks at the tear drenched sweater and touches the moistness feeling her tear drops between his fingertips. Those same tears make him lose all power, all strength, all of his will. 

He just can't handle this.

It was just a hug or was it more?

hug  (hg)

v. hugged, hugging, hugs
v.tr.
1. To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
2. To hold steadfastly to; cherish
3. To stay close to:
To embrace or cling together closely.
n.
1. A close, affectionate embrace.
2. A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.

CYN πŸ€— welcome back dear! 
very nice 100, and to answer you're question, def more than a hug, but you knew that! you can see with all the purples how much i enjoyed it, and your linea bout "hearts calling out to eachtoher" very nice, i also felt their inner being were communicating at that point.
again welcome back and wonderful review!

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Chahlov can you PM me whenever you do if its too much then don't worry.No problem😊

ok Arshi will do
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by indi52

πŸ‘β­οΈBeautiful collages of their intimate and tender moments filled with pain.Its hard to pick one all of theses are excellent.These two are taking me in the wonderland of Alice where anything is possible.Such a super dupper review Loved it Dil se but must say Both of these are brilliant here wonder why not anyone in BW make a movie with these two.
πŸ‘

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode Part 99-100

Arshi's Hug Special

"Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain " such a manipulative words which are used by others to play with our emotions in such a way to make these feelings contradictory for us . Why do these words are so powerful to deviate the real pain and make us believe there is no pain to have pain ?Such a fallacy yet time ticking moments where some words alleviate not only pain but also provide us hope .Since childhood these deceptive words and phrases become a part of our lives in such a way that we search  ,we expect ,we demand, we implicate , and we insinuate about these in our delectation and affliction .[Dukh & Sukh]

Reverbration of Anjali's words "Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain 'aap ko tou apne parivaar ko sanmbhalna hai"[you are very strong and you are the one who is going to take care of your family] send a signal to Khushi's pain to emote ,to erupt , and to belch so she can have enough strength to deal with it but how ,she needs alone time with her mom Devi Maya who is her light and star in her dark life which no one knows , feel or share except DM."Shakti daina DM 'Shakti Daina---[Give me strength DM ]My heart goes for her and it surely shows a strong and a mature Khushi behind Titaliya one who just spreads colors to all but by shedding and losing her own.- selflessness is her biggest virtue, before Anjali told her those word she was being brave and telling her family they need to be brave, but with Anjali saying out loud those words, something was triggered it shook the wall of bravery he was hiding for her family's sake. gotta love this aspect of her

The moment of silent arrives with the acceptance of her prayer ,where matrix surroundings brings a gust of misty wind ,her pillar itself as she knows He is here . She looks at him and He pleads at her chastened about the abandonment he gave her in the middle of the street .She ,despite of all just had one thing in her mind as their connection is  stronger than before ,"he is here just for me "-Telepathy starts later but its "Tar" connection is  here as they both know and can feel the depth of distress in between em .

Her name slips from his soft lips"Khushi" and that's all she needs and Her feet just progresses towards her pillar in this shaky moment and she runs and embraces him tightly by pouring all of her pain drop by drop on his shoulder as this is the most safest, closest and warmest place ever. Her heart knows he is the light in her dark night and can fill the stars of his love and smile around her . 

❀️ this edit

But This was the least expected moment for him especially after what he did to her and here she is pouring out all of her fears and pain in front of him. "Ab humse yeh sabkuch nahi hota----hum apne ammab ,babuji ko phele hi kho chuke hain---hum se yeh dobarah nahin hoga----hum puri tarah se toot chuke hain"

[I can't take it any more ,I lost my parents already and I can't go through with that pain again-I am completely broken with this thought]

She wants her LG to fix her destiny  as he told her once "I make my own destiny and writes others too"..He wants him to do what ever it takes to make his father better than ever as she can't live with this fear any more. -πŸ‘ she wanted to be rescued by him

PONDERING Connecting Dots:

-He hold her the other day to assure her that he does have a beating heart which did not like her pearly painful tears [after Police stunt pulled by La and Mamiji's search for Anjali's necklace ] when her "earrings" got stuck to him which was the step towards her dependence on him and she mesmerized by his softness towards her which also added in her strength today to embrace him without any fear

-Today he is here to embrace her pain and later she will be during Anjali's miscarriage to embrace his by telling him "isse bahgeya kehte hain."[This is all Fate.]

-The other day she was in his office fighting for La made him melt completelt with her tears ."Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta-Dammit![Why can't I see her cry?]

He closes his eyes as her pain is way heavier to stay at his open eyes yet he can connect to it as years back when he needed it the most no one was there to embrace him and he has to be a pillar for his Di.He let her vent out all of her distress and pain on him for her soothe "he is there for me" and  he wants to embrace in return to assure her "sab theek ho jayga"[everything will be fine]----but his arms with closed fists remain in the air. - nicely explained, amazing acting by sobti wasn't it? to show how Arnav so badly wanted to comfort her but he just couldn't b/c of his fears

Nice edit! like the ripple effect 

Now his fears pops out as he did not embrace these feelings for years.His heart is screaming to tell her I am here don't worry but his mind says something else.This truly reflects ASR character  but this time he is not emotionless instead he has conflicted and anguish feelings for her. - classic ASR Dil Vs. Dimaag fightsπŸ˜†, he just can't be cold to her like before, he is in too deep, he just doesn't want to believe it

Now this fear of him transfers to her [as their connection is stronger than before] ,she detaches herself quickly the same way  she ran to him without realizing what she has done - nicely put. or in other words she did not get that warm and safe answer in return as she expected .Man of few words who can't bear her tears steps forward to rectify "Khushi"but its too late ,this time she steps back and runs as fast as she can leaving him behind stunned and in agony and above all in regret.

He stood there with heavy heart filled with guilt and his moment is so remorseful to bear as her painful tears are absorbed into his skin very deep to make him uneasy ,way uneasy...as he couldn't help seeing her until her last presence-----

❀️ fav edit!

She wants to make everything alright for her family ,closes her eyes in her helplessness and On the other hand she feels guilty along with rabaVe of what she has done"Kyuon roi hum un keh samne--kyuon humain sar rakhne  keh liye unke kandhe ki zaroorat padi-pata nahin kya choch rahe thay hum jo un se iss  tarah ja ke-" [Why did I need his shoulder for crying---What was I thinking?] But why do I feel in this distress for a split seconds she was expecting him to be there at the same spot. - i'm sure she wanted him to be there still.

Rubbing of Raba Ve indicates her inclination and dependence on him which she thinks is her vulnerability but she had no clue of the strong impact she left on him.

Transition of scene from her to him as his mind is not in peace either.Pacing back and forth "Kyun nahin rakh paya usspe hath main? Wo ro rahi thi. Shayad chhahti thi main use kuch kahoon? Shayad yeh kahoon ki sab theek ho jayega. Aur main...main usske aansoon dekhta reh gaya'. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?...kyun usska ek ek aansoon..."

lovely collage πŸ‘

And then he sees and touches her soaked tears in between her fingers.and hey hey rubs her tears along with his fingers. Her tears as her pearls which he always kept safe until she left him for hamesha keh liye and today those pearls as her tears are breathing not in his palm but in between two fingers index and thumb.

Symbolism and connections: index finger represents Self-confidence, strong desires for success,  sometimes spiritual or religious and thumb represents the will, personal and universal, Self- Assertion

CONNECTION is clear Arnav and Khushi's strong desires for each other will be successful as Khushi will ask DM's ishara to proceed with her Dhak Dhak and Arnav will be doing things on Diwali which he never attempted before.His will power  will make him to put his hand on Khush's head which he did unconsciously during Nainital trip but this time he will assure her he is there by paying bills and His hand on her head.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting Love it is prerogative of brave as🀣 - glad you said it, i don't have time to write about the whole epi anymore, Arshi keep me busy enough, but  its good to see you always including all the scenes. I hated Shyaam here the most. 

Shyam with his slouchy scorpion moves tries to hypnotize  Buaji for "Shadi" [marriage] as she is the weakest link which he thinks can link him to Khushi but Fate has played with him and showing him this as Simon says "theenga" [thumbs down]---πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ- πŸ˜†love this gesture to Slimwa

What a coward who tells a paralytic father he has two hands to hold and keep two women ,wow as he has no clue Khushi's 27000 is bringing a lot of divine light to shadow not only his stingy moves for her but also for Anjali .Buaji you couldn't come earlier .------seriously.I'm sure she will be flat seeing engagement ring-------His evil bracelet is so visible with his Slouchy Scorpion moves----- 

Symbolism and connections:A reflection is upside-down  means that the real image is flipped. Light is reflected back from different angles than its origin point.CONNECTION is simple as his plan is backfired by Devine forces and Arnav and Khushi are closer and closer each day but beauty is HE HAS NO REFLECTION of it from any angle.Yes Simon is right!

A new day with hopes and regrets has risen as Arnav's mind and heart can't let go off Khushi's fears as her fears are circling him so badly to circle her in his embrace to protect her ,to take her away to write the destiny for her the way she wants which brings a smile and peace to those eyes filled with pearly tears which are unbearable for him.He embraces her in his hallucination within the circle of his closed arms' but its La who can embrace it but can't feel it as she is totally unaware of his inner turmoil right now. His ignorance towards La is totally visible.- agreed its visible to us, but he is totally consumed with Khushi and doesn't realize what he's doing to her.

great edit below!

Anjali made his guilt more remorseful "wohi tou mein use dey nahin paya jab use iss sahare ki sab se ziyada zaroorat thi...use bas itne si baat tou sunni thi mujh se keh sab theek ho jayega"[That's what I couldn't do for her when she needed it the most, that's all she wanted to hear that everything will be alright]

Barun and his expressions are mind blowing here.πŸ‘- well i can't argue with that can i? he really is truelly amazing.

Other side Khushi is ready to take his father at home when Doc gives her hope of manipulative  word "chamatkar" [miracle] which can turn her father's destiny for her and at the top he mentions Arnav Singh Raizada and his generosity which brings some colors on her face but one thing is clear His embrace did give her an invisible strength with which she can sail through this ocean of piercing grievous .

"aaj tak aap ne humara haath pakar keh humain sanmbhala hai ..ab humari baari hai...aapki baitiyan itni kamzor nahin hain"[until now you took care of us now its our turn after all your daughters are not so weak.].How beautifully these delusional and manipulative words over and over circling around giving her strength as well as giving others smile of hopes as she has a special discussion with Devi Mayya along with LG's circle of hope[she does not have to mention].Just beautiful!😊

She comes to her pillar ,her strength again and he again as a man of few words just couldn't circle or embrace some words of hopes for her.Their intense gazes shared million emotions as well as their commotion , dither,and fluster.Hers are more than him but her egoistic self respect does not allow her to admit her stance as there is a hint of complain "you didn't give me what I needed the most" a contriving sentence"sab theek ho jayega" -----The moment he wants to rectify ,Di comes and asks her about her Babuji and all.

Her hands forwards a food container to have her salary.How small and innocent gesture she creates but without any smile or silly antics the same way she did the other day when he handed her the food after stopping her from all the silliness .

He so wanted her in the same avatar, so badly ,he wants his strength and her smile back .Period !either by manipulative and crafty words or by materialistic money - I love how soft he gets for her till Diwali night, sooo freaking sweet!

but he wants his biggest deal, his Khushi back--------and how he will do that--- Continue in 101st epi with my fav

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Rabba
Faasle Meelon Ke Hain, Dono Hai Alag Disha,
Kabhi Ye Mil Payenge, Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata,
Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata

Symbolism and Connection:27oooRs check...27[by adding all together] It is the symbol of the divine light.Connection is simple as the above Sufiyana Kalam ,all Devine forces are working to bring these two soul mates together.Period!

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do[/YOUTUBE] 

Hi Arshi! you dove in beautifully to this milestone of an episode, i read you post to Indi that this was you first IPK epi. what you must be feeling huh? i'm sure you were left with as many questions as Arnav and KHushiπŸ˜†  my first ever scene was "Kya woh sach mein taare ban jaaten ha?" and i can't tell you how to the core it touched me. it was just a "love scene" on YT, so i watched a few more other love scenes and BAS! had to start with Epi 1. so many of these epis touch all of us i diff way, i wonder if the makers know that...i hope they do. 
Love you initial description of the Hut scene and some very nice insights to answer the why's. My comments are in read, loved all in purple!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much Arshi! glad you like the edits too πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you said the following line, 

I FOUND HER A BIT UBSET AS SHE DID NOT GET THE WARM ANSWER FROM HIM AND HE FELT HIS MISTAKE AND THE MOMENT HE CAME BACK IN HIS SENSES AND WANTED TO CORRECT IT"KHUSHI" SHE WAS IN NO MOOD TO RECEIVE IT

I may be the only one to feel this way but i feel like she wasn't waiting for him to embrace her while she was letting her feelings out, she just needed to let it out, and when she finally came to her right mind,  is the only reason she stepped back. I feel like it was just fear, and resentment at her self for  needing him (much the same way she yelled at herselft after telling him EVERYTHING after the "sorry" scene). He was def feeling bad that he couldn't comfort her but i don't think she was mad at him for not putting his arms around
@INDIπŸ‘πŸ‘
A coward is incapable of exhibiting Love it is prerogative of brave 

i love this line... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

beautiful take, arshi. the reference to telepathy, to "tar," to him wanting her to be back to normal, his crazy khushi, to his fear that stops him even as he tries to hold her, all of it was fabulous. and the thoughts on the creep. really how obscene is this man. thanks so much, am looking forward to your 101 and delve into the song you so love.

😊Thnx Indi for liking and appreciating it.I love both of em in this epi too much and the display of range of emotions they showed in these 20-30 min just fantabulous.There is no match for them.The creep and his acting is fabulous to make me hate him so much .Thnx to you keeping me busy !❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
@Ami
Thanks so much Arshi! glad you like the edits too πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you said the following line, 

I FOUND HER A BIT UBSET AS SHE DID NOT GET THE WARM ANSWER FROM HIM AND HE FELT HIS MISTAKE AND THE MOMENT HE CAME BACK IN HIS SENSES AND WANTED TO CORRECT IT"KHUSHI" SHE WAS IN NO MOOD TO RECEIVE IT

I may be the only one to feel this way but i feel like she wasn't waiting for him to embrace her while she was letting her feelings out, she just needed to let it out, and when she finally came to her right mind,  is the only reason she stepped back. I feel like it was just fear, and resentment at her self for  needing him (much the same way she yelled at herselft after telling him EVERYTHING after the "sorry" scene). He was def feeling bad that he couldn't comfort her but i don't think she was mad at him for not putting his arms around

I am not saying she was mad at her but she was baffled about this whole thing and yes I do see a hint of expectation which she did not get but she knows her position and she knows his too , as this whole thing was happened unconsciously and the momet he raised his hands to hug her and does not do it she opened her eyes and then first his expressions were painful towards feeling her pain and her tears and then he has a hint of question why did she move away as he was embracing her his way πŸ˜† but then there is a hint of realization what just happened and he did not give her what she was expecting and then she stepped back when he called her"Khushi" by expressing his regret and nodding his head and she just does not want that public scene along with her fears so she turned and ran away
His regret couldn't let him stay calm as back and forth walk and then same thing in his head "may be she wanted me to say something  and why I couldn't put my hand on her-----" and then Anjali made this regret more strong "Yehi to mein use de nahin paya jab use iss ki sab se ziyada zaroorat thi-------Sab theek ho gyega"

When she is alone why did I need his shoulder to cry why did I cry infront of him as she does not want to show him her weakness as she was so vulnerable but her ego and self respect does not allow her to do so the same way she did after sorry why did I run away from there why did I share all those as that shows her vulnerability and just like him she is a little ASR does not want to share or show her weaknesses but she does and only him "expectation and dependence" is right there the  same way her reflection in the car viewing mirror when he asks her to take the money and go to your home by yourself and again she did not take money and gets down but her dependence which is totally unconsciously is there right seeing him leaving there with pain just like in this scene.She wasn't expecting hug or what ever but her expectation want him to embrace her with warm words of comfort which could be proven her strength as that's what she was looking for and all this happen unconsciously as he will do the same during Diwali kiss before Aman will do the damage to our hearts

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago