Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow, I'm so happy to be able to celebrate with all the lovely and talented ladies here! yahoo.gif   🥳  party.gif toast.gif  funkydance.gif boogie.gif
 Let's enjoy some food!!

I have some vms to share to celebrate this special occasion!!

Arnav Khushi|| vm on ||Jeene Ki tum Aas thi~Kamran by Manal Ali
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC-sE-cEQ2M&list=PL5PtJxRVpYIIDTlFJZuAQQgemMZrk-Xu2&index=8[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav & Khushi || ArHi VM ~ Aada Ishq by MscoolCreationz
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTbtSbWi3FA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

👏  Indi Durga brilliant idea and fantastic coordination poems 1st blast posts😃

some cheesy/maybe not parodies on hundred episodes for IPK

Sau baar IPK dekenge, sau baar fanaa honge par IPK se na judha honge
Arnav Khushi se fir bhee, hum IPK se naa judaa honge

we will see IPK 100 times,we will see 100 times
                                     o dear from Arnav and Khushi we also, we will not  depart from IPK

Sau episodes pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with you

Mujhe tumse pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved you and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

Jiya beqaraar tha roj tumhe dekhu aaj bhi hai

my heart was restless to see you everyday it still is

Aur kal bhi rahega

and will always be so

Sau episodes pehle mujhe Arnav Khushi ki kahani se pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with Arnav Khushi love story

Mujhe  pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved  and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

IPKKND dekh kar mein hansti rehti hun

when I watch PKKND I keep smiling

Hum blasters ko episodes ka intezaar tha aaj bhi hai

We blasters keep  waiting for the episodes  still today

Aur kal bhi rahega

will do so in future

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
@ Indi ,Durga brilliant Concept writeup collages collecting 100th  episode VMs

@ Arshi loved the Maula sufiyana song and VMs and creations 👏
@Anita loved all the giffs👏

@sohara thanks for sharing the blast experience
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all who have been here all along to celebrate this very special episode! Your efforts meant a lot to some of us enabling us to relive those wonderful memories! 

Although I have seen the blast thread original post in the last week of Nov itself, still hurt, still in denial, never could bring myself here but after I did, this felt like the best thing that  EVER happened to celebrate this iconic love story! Thanks to every one, who have been part and parcel of this effort!

Hospital hug... a very special moment in the unfolding of a memorable journey of Arhsi's love..a true reflection of Arnav and Khushi ..  Khushi, how she is all heart, who would do first and then contemplate over it "hume unki kandhe ki zaroorath kyo pad gayee" and he, who lets only his head steward his heart  .."kyon nahin rakh paya tha mei uspe haath".. a simple hug.. that too one sided..  never seemed so very intense and romantic than this one!

Still feels like yesterday that I was actively betting on whether he would hug her back or not, the way his hands were left mid air by the end of episode 99.. and here we are.. the eternal IPK fans.. celebrating this memorable moment second time around!! Thank and love you all for being here and making this journey of reliving this magical show all the more meaningful!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????
 100 ka picture dhamaka
Credit to the uploader

Barun Sobti

For cutewa pictures

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is for our poor little Khushi and the mighty ASR, both of who ironically met with the same tryst of fate and lost their respective parents at a very tender age... both embracing life in their polar opposite unique ways later on...only to be brought together by that same tryst of fate again.. and finding that ever elusive soul mate in one another..

Celebrating the moment of the first hug of this ever green couple...of all the people around, how Khushi found solace during her moment of trouble in the most unlikely man...or so she thought.. and he, inspite of being bogged by so many questions  after their Nainital trip, couldn't help but to rush to her when he heard of her pain... and the moment these two much pained souls came together  for the first time...

PS: Apologize inability to post image video.

Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chalhov

Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????
 100 ka picture dhamaka
Credit to the uploader

Barun Sobti

Challov, you wanna kill me ?.
 it's almost 5 o"clock in the morning. I am intending to go to bed. And you are all gear up to snatch my sleep.
Gosh what a sexy pic!
Thank you so much!
mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the milestone. This was ASR in denial. He knew by the end of the trip to Nainital that he loved Khushi. He could not help himself and went to the hospital to see if she was okay. She had to brave in front of her family members as she was their backbone and they understood that if Khushi was around everything would be alright. On seeing ASR , to whom she was emotionally attached, her insecurities, her worries and her fear all came to the forefront. She needed him to tell  her that he was there for her. She fond solace in his arms.
I do not know how may times i have watched this scene. Hats off to the two actors
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mukta3112

Congrats on the milestone. This was ASR in denial. He knew by the end of the trip to Nainital that he loved Khushi. He could not help himself and went to the hospital to see if she was okay. She had to brave in front of her family members as she was their backbone and they understood that if Khushi was around everything would be alright. On seeing ASR , to whom she was emotionally attached, her insecurities, her worries and her fear all came to the forefront. She needed him to tell  her that he was there for her. She fond solace in his arms.

I do not know how may times i have watched this scene. Hats off to the two actors

yes, mukta, the man in denial. and even more hot because of it. 😆 good to see you. the actors are indeed brilliant. thanks so much. Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sohara

Challov, you wanna kill me ?.
 it's almost 5 o"clock in the morning. I am intending to go to bed. And you are all gear up to snatch my sleep.
Gosh what a sexy pic!
Thank you so much!

OMG (jaw dropping) Chalhov, now how am I going to get my beauty sleep??!!!  It's past 2: 30am here!!  I'm deadwa!!!  🤢  Thank you so much for sharing!!  What a treat to celebrate our 100th episode with this sexy picture!!  Can't complain because we get to see more of him...well in this case less of him!!  😳 coverlaf.gif 😉 
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago