Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

a man, a woman, and a thing called love.
when that comes together like a dream, suddenly one hundred ceases to be just a cold, inanimate number. it becomes hospital hug. dear blasters, we have completed our first century at blast from the past. the thread that said uh huh, it ain't over till it's over. durga and i thought you might like an exclusively, completely todally (no that isn't a proofing error) only 100 thread, to do a little jig and throw a major party for our very first ipk century.

but before we go put on our dancing mojris, many salaams and hugs to doctor/alanki and amethyst/risha for their
utter refusal to take shut down lying down, you guys had an instinct that saved many dreams. thank you always for that.

you only live twice or so it seems,
one life for yourself and one for your dreams.
you drift through
the years and life seems tame,
till one dream appears and love is its name.
 ~~~ from the james bond film, you only live twice ~~~

why couldn't he put his arms around her? why did she want to rest her head on his shoulder? why do we behave in these strange, contrary ways? why despite everything, we still think of a thing called love and hope we'll come across it some day, somewhere. maybe right now?

please post all your episode 100 related writings, musings, collages, thoughts, vm's, anything you like as long as it is about 100, right here. 101 onward we'll go back to thread 9 and continue the blast shenanigans there.

and so it was that one tuesday am, a group of women hit a super century, and a man was left wondering why, why he couldn't put his arms around...

a vm on this exceptional moment.
there were very few vm's made at this point in ipk's life. here's one.

credit: uploader

anita, sohara, ami, arshi, katelyn, supriya, samin, chalhov, cynthia, wiwy, horizon, rebeccadaphne, amethyst, ina, durga and me, and all who join us on blast from the past regularly, silently, or even once in a while, shall we go dazzle and dhinka chika it with our episode 100 at the blast thread?

HugThis is the thread for a special hundred
A milestone is reached, a long way we've tread
This calls for a celebration, this calls for a treat
A time to party for IPK's maiden century Party

a poem by durga 

Edited by indi52 - 19 April 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

larumasvasmrignayaniTabassumRRebeccaDaphneDreamcatcherkritz11ina211PutijaChalhov-Siaa-ipkarshiIpoonasushk123blackdice1001pink.lotuscinthiann1758Horizonpreethi.saseedawiwyBarunDiwaniIPKKNDfan4eversweet-fairysupriya.arshisamin6ArHiLover-xcharlotte74DurgaSPrasanthisigridArshiHamesha-MissBoiiVamp-KatelynsoharaOmoraboti..Anita..incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past One Hundred" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

memories of blast

here are some thoughts and words and snatches of mad conversations from our very first thread. some of us have been here since episode 1. unbelievable. LOL thought it might be fun to see what we were up to then.

the first bftp thread started with doctor's words...

Hola People! 

So finally it's Monday, the day when our "new" show starts. We will be posting the episodes of our beloved show "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?" here. And today is the day when the first episode will be posted at 8:00 P.M. (IST)

So we officially welcome you to the 

"Blast from the Past"

then came amethyst with these swoon makers

Presenting before you-Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.Again.

rebeccadaphne was on top of page 22 with

Yeah! Such an interesting flashback of a gun shot during what looks like wedding...what does it all mean? I can't wait to find out whatever happened on that day...Confused
Btw I love the way they met...how lovely to see her trip and fall into his arms...Day Dreaming

katelyn was there on page 29, and she said

Finally, we get to see the first episode!  DancingOMG...I completely loved it! What a great start! Everything was so grand!  The close up on Khushi was great because she has really beautiful eyes!  The scooter scenes and Khushi looking up at the helicopter were amazing!  Loved the entry of our hero...wooow...in slow motion...walking and removing his sunglasses!  Day Dreaming  Had to close my mouth to stop the drools and my heart was beating so fast!! Embarrassed 

on page 31, appeared barundiwani, a little excerpt

DAAAYYUUUMMM!!!! i think i'm in love

and the first little chat between ami and katelyn

Originally posted by Katelyn

@BarunDiwani
Thank you so much for the yummy pictures!  I think I'm in love!  HeartArnav Singh Raizada is sizzling HOT and he has an attitude to boot!!  Day Dreaming I have to wipe my drools off of my laptop! Embarrassed  Hmmm...I wonder if the leads will have good chemistry?  We'll have to find out tomorrow.

Should we all start brainstorming for a nickname?

Oh trust me, MY PLEASURE, hehe...ya really i'm wondering about the chemistry too...lets think of of a nickname...something with Arnav's namd and Khushi...hmmm

and guess what i found, episode 1 on page 32, here it is

you might have difficulty finding episodes 1 to 32, as doctor's account is not accessible right now. but we hope to post those on a separate thread soon.

sigrid and katelyn chatted merrily on page 49

Here's a big hug for you!  Hug  Also here's a big group hug for everyone!  HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

We all share a special bond here and all because of Arshi/IPK!  You are an amazing group!  I love you all!!  Yes, please do keep on writing and posting your thoughts because I immensely love reading them!

[/QUOTE] Thanks Katelyn. yes we all share a special bond. Love you all.HugHugHugHugHug All of you who post such beautiful thoughts and analysis of the episode. It is pleasure reading through your eyes.This thread rocks.
ClapClap

indi52 wrote
her first post on the thread and guess how long it was

hi doctor and risha,

wonderful idea. was delighted to see your post this morning. immediately ran through episode one again. looking forward to two. struck me anew how carefully put together the first episode was. and what an opening dialogue: hai re nand kissore.

lovely thought. thanks again.

on page 138, was this entry by charlotte74

HOT ASR in a blue t-shirt folded to show his biceps ... Embarrassed

Cute sis-bro convo about letting go of the past...just loved it

"main apni kismat khud banata hoon"

ASR in a grey and white suit ... again HOT

Man! THis girl has done it again. She has landed in the ASR's house with a gatri...

The man is bound to think she is following him around! 

Ab tumhara kya hoga Khushi Kumari Gupta ?????

and on page 142, what a post from arshi, not her first, but this was too slithery to miss

Episode 5

Khushi is in trouble because of ASR.
Family is in trouble because of Khushi
Buaji is in trouble because of everything
Akash is in trouble because of Thinking of Dhai crore
ASR is in trouble because of Khushi's thoughts
Anjali is in trouble because of not missing any Puja
Goons are in trouble because of Dayya Ho Mr Shyam's Disham Disham

A very flat epi just one thriller 'Shyam's Entry with Salman Khan's Bracelet"

Moment of the day:

Dayya Ho ---Shyam's Entry

if i have missed out anyone from who was there when blast took off, my apologies, please let me know, and i'll update the post.

Edited by indi52 - 18 April 2013 at 8:53am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhov-Siaa-cinthiann1758HorizonBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSsweet-fairysamin6IPKKNDfan4eversupriya.arshiOmaRamdasssigridArshiHameshaKatelynsohara..Anita..

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heart THE BLASTERS' INDEX Heart

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

For impactful analysis and hilarious comments

For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

For picture stories and songs

For detailed takes and interesting titles

For original poems and parodies

For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

For out of the box reviews of episodes

For analysis replete with new words and vms

For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

For some mind-boggling riddles

katelyn went and looked everywhere for vm's for 100 episodes.
one of her finds. she will post more later. enjoy.

credit: uploader

Edited by indi52 - 19 April 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhov-Siaa-cinthiann1758HorizonBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSsupriya.arshisweet-fairysamin6IPKKNDfan4eversigridArshiHameshaKatelynsohara..Anita..

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Episode 100

First telecast Tuesday, 18 October, 2011

Posted above is part one of episode 100. For part two, please click on the Direct YT link below. IPK episodes are disappearing fast from YT, blocked everywhere. Katelyn has very sweetly uploaded this episode for us in two parts, so that we can get a decent link to 100. please note the uploaders name, and today's riddle LOL, what's the meaning of the word?

Alternate links

Alternate Youtube link: 

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_EJgSRPgM

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660x8CkB2s0

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUklWQh2cjs

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQwmvYfVOT0

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3CvXTZjkNvrHQ3XByZ

Thanks, Katelyn, for searching the net every week, finding all the episodes, and sending them way ahead to me. And especially, for uploading into Dailymotion to make sure we have no interruptions. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 16 April 2013 at 5:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovsupriya.arshisamin6sweet-fairyHorizonBarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSKatelynsigridsohara

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula Tu Hi Bata Mere Raba...

The Sufiana Kalam or a song for some is one of those soul reasons which makes"ISS PYAAR KO KIA NAAM DOON "a unique and an aggrandizing show which moves hearts of millions throughout the Globe.It is a story of two star crossed lovers who started their journey in a very strange way ,hate or love whatever you call it but it sure did move our hearts. 

On 29th June 2011 was the very FIRST Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula scene song

Here is the lyrics & the first scene of Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

_credit to ismailvegamze

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Rabba,
Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Rabba
Faasle Meelon Ke Hain, Dono Hai Alag Disha,
Kabhi Ye Mil Payenge, Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata,
Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata
Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

Ik Baat Usme Bhi Hai, To Ik Baat Usme Bhi Hai,
Hai Dhoop Saa Woh Agar, Wo Chaandi Raat Si Hai,
Mil Paaye Kabhi Dono, Kya Teri Isme Hai Razaa...?
Kya Teri Isme Hai Razaa...?

Tu Hi Bataaa...

Na Paas Aa Sake, Na Door Ja Sake
Gar Pyar Inko Kheenche, Takrar Inko Roke
Gar Pyar Inko Kheenche, Takrar Inko Roke
Yun To Badhe Hain Inke Kadam, Inhe Raasta Tu Hi Dikha
Inhain Raasta Tu Hi Dikha

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...

and then 2nd time when they met at Bherserai near wishing Tree

_credit to ismailvegamze

and then we came here up to 100th Episode with this Sufiyana Kalam or song followed by Arshi's first hug 

_credit to ismailvegamze

Its reaching its 100the episode on Blast from the past where we all still keeping our show as alive as Day1 .I want to congratulate all of my friends and their enormous efforts for this Thread.Special Thnx to Captain Indi and Co captain Durga for keeping this thread as alive as it could be.

TO THE BLASTERS

Arshi's Hospital Hug Special

Analysis                                                   EPISODE 100 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 17 April 2013 at 10:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

larumaRebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhov-Siaa-HorizonDurgaSwiwyBarunDiwanisweet-fairyIPKKNDfan4eversupriya.arshisigridKatelynindi52sohara..Anita..

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

some memorable moments leading up to episode 100!!!!! courtesy of tumblr!!!!!!!!!

Never realized how much this show is a part of my life!!!!

a week before the show ended i came across the blast from the past thread but at that time it was only reliving the promos...i had no clue that i would have been involved in the show a second time around...this truly filled my void of the show not being on tv anymore...without it, i truly forgot what my life was before the show...and i never thought i would actually write analysis from every episode...and i met some cool people

I got to thank Doctor and Risha for this awesome idea
and indi and durga for continuing and making each thread in such a great way
this jalebis are for you guys

Edited by ..Anita.. - 15 April 2013 at 10:56pm

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhov-Siaa-cinthiann1758IpoonawiwyBarunDiwaniDurgaSHorizonsweet-fairysreemeerasupriya.arshisigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Can't believe this, we are celebrating 100th episode.Clap
Lets' start the celebration with my favorite chocolateParty

I started rewatching the episode from 2nd December right after the ending of the show. I wasn't aware of this lovely post then. After the end of the show I was more busy calling ,spamming,tweeting star Plus to get back Sarun in a new show. One fine day when I was groping in IF I discovered this amazing thread Blast from the post. Most probably I started from episode- 18/19. First I started with small updates. And now I'm elaborating my analysis more ,adding my favorite Arshi/Sarun pics and VMs. It has become my home now. really as much as IPK is a part of my life This blast thread has also became a part of life.
 Thanks to all my blasters friends to make this successful.

Indi and Durga awesome memorabilia.
I Wish to continue till 398th episode with all of you.
Can't complete our celebration without our sexy boy

Edited by sohara - 15 April 2013 at 10:40pm

larumaRebeccaDaphneina211PutijaChalhovIpoona-Siaa-cinthiann1758HorizonwiwyDurgaSsweet-fairyIPKKNDfan4eversupriya.arshisigridKatelynArshiHameshaadithyan

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

ITS RAINING EMOTIONS,FEELINGS

CHEQUE FOR YOU

Edited by chalhov - 15 April 2013 at 8:22pm

Edited by chalhov - 15 April 2013 at 9:53pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758-Siaa-IpoonawiwyDurgaSBarunDiwaniHorizonsweet-fairyArHiLover-xIPKKNDfan4eversupriya.arshisigridKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara..Anita..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top