The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Buddies FF(Part 20(A, B, C n D on Page 49) |31/08/2013| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 50

Page 1
Page   of 50
Page 3 Page 50

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Interesting Start.
Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buddies FF(Part 20(A, B, C n D on Page 49) |31/08/2013| (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Kiya's bond with her father is so sweet...hope they show something of that sort in the showDay Dreaming
She turned out to be a true junglee!!! she intentionally poured the juice on JJ so that their plan would not fail...she's really concerned for themBig smile
All her attitude was only so that her father gets her custody...she's one smart girl i must say!!!Approve
Sorry for the late comment Juhi!!!Embarrassed
All the best for your exams!!!Big smile 

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Interesting Start.
Update soon.
Thank uSmile

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adry

Kiya's bond with her father is so sweet...hope they show something of that sort in the showDay Dreaming Me too want dat but her dad was upset wid her cuz she was acting like AanyaSmile
She turned out to be a true junglee!!! she intentionally poured the juice on JJ so that their plan would not fail...she's really concerned for themBig smile She also did not wanted d guest lecturer to appear to retaliate Banga n she saw d Junglees giving money to KD for d planvso she was supporting them secretely n then she followed KD n Piddhi to d washroom finding out abt d whole planBig smile
All her attitude was only so that her father gets her custody...she's one smart girl i must say!!!Approve She is also innocent cuz she tuk danger step of siding wid Banga not properly aware of wat cud happen to her to make evry1 hate her n her mom gets d blame of spoiling herLOL
Sorry for the late comment Juhi!!!Embarrassed Its okay dearSmile
All the best for your exams!!!Big smile Thank uSmile

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 17 April 2013 at 11:52am

Adry

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
CS of some new entrants:

Mihir Mishra and Manini De Mishra as Shaurya and Sneha Gujral: They are Kiya's chacha n chachi who loves n cares for Kiya a lot. They hv 2 children Piya(10) n Aditya/Adi(6). They treat Kiya like der eldest daughter. They were always very close to Kiya. They r also her strength along wid her dad. They r like her best friends. Sneha helps Kiya wid her plan of her dad getn her custody by giving her a bitchy diva make-over wid lots of make-up n red streaks. They r very friendly, cheerful n cool. Kiya became bold, outgoing n prankster along wid sweet, caring n good person due to them as she was always close to them wid them taking care of her always wen she used to get ignored n hated by her mom n Aanya. They want Kiya to be continue to be bold n prankster along wid sweet n caring so dat she remain happy wid moving n not getn depressed wid d reality of her mom n sister. Along wid her dad, they always try to keep Kiya happy making her smile n keep her out of mental pain n depression. 

Ashnoor Kaur as Piya Gujral: She is Adi's elder sister n Kiya's cousin. She loves Kiya a lot n hates Aanya. Unknown to anyone, she is also Shubh's(KD's younger brother) classmate n friend.

Divyam Dama as Aditya Gujral/Adi: He is Piya's younger brother n Kiya's cousin. He loves Kiya a lot n hates Aanya. 

PS: I chose Manini as Kiya's aunt cuz she played an awesome n loving mom of Ragini who was also shown of 16 years in d show in Kya Mast Hai Life. Mihir is Manini's real life husband n they lukd great 2gthr in Chhoti Si Zindagi so I made them Shaurya n Sneha Gujral. She played a famous Bollywood actress but she always loved n cared for her daughter. Ashnoor luks like 10 so I made her Piya. I find Divyam very adorable as Ansh in Punar Vivah so I made him Adi. I hope u liked d new entrantsLOLSmile.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 17 April 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nehapachorilovculturediyadawda13joshyalbinaAlBzArShiDelenaAdryItsMe_Ammu-ScaredAngel--dosy_devil-HSFAaishu3003

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
shit Juhi I LOVE U for adding MIHIR MISHRA!!!!!
I freakin LOVE him!!
He's my 1st ever CRUSH!!
love him Since Sanjeevani Days!!!
I love of Juhi
I love u!!

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

I freakin LOVE him!!
He's my 1st ever CRUSH!!
I love of Juhi
I love u!!
U told me abt it earlier abt Mihir Mishra was a replacement sum1 but u still liked him a lotSmile 
I saw him in 3 shows: Saat Phere where he played an evil doctor, cameo in Kya Mast Hai Life n in Choti Si Zindagi where he was positive.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Originally posted by blue_Orchid

I freakin LOVE him!!
He's my 1st ever CRUSH!!
I love of Juhi
I love u!!
<font size="2">U told me abt it earlier abt Mihir Mishra was a replacement sum1 but u still liked him a lotSmile
</font>
<font size="2">I saw him in 3 shows: Saat Phere where he played an evil doctor, cameo in Kya Mast Hai Life n in Choti Si Zindagi where he was positive.</font>

aww...thank u thank u I LOVE U!!!

angel_juhi04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top