Will Onir go to jail?

Posted: 11 years ago
Will Onir go to jail? Or stay with Purvi, Varsha and Soham?

Well after they find out that he did switch the babies, they could turn him in. Anything could happen in PR land, so dont be surprised if he ends up living with Soham-Varsha. 
The right thing to show is that this unethical doctor Onir goes to jail. his behavior is progressively getting worse. from lying to his patient to switching medical documents to swapping babies and discarding someones baby like trash to destroying court ordered documents...this guy has turned into a criminal and a useless doctor.
Originally posted by arvifanalways

The right thing to show is that this unethical doctor Onir goes to jail. his behavior is progressively getting worse. from lying to his patient to switching medical documents to swapping babies and discarding someones baby like trash to destroying court ordered documents...this guy has turned into a criminal and a useless doctor.

Exactly! great post! ๐Ÿ‘
Doc Dutt-A ramukaka should rott in Jail for rest of his life for loving his Mishti...

A doc who used live basic life, doing samaj seva turned into a liar cheat, forging medical records, swapping babies, getting rid of someone's still born baby like a trash and not allowing them to know abt it, mourn for the baby is a horrific crime..

On a human or professional level Purvi and Onir has comitted a crime..

They both should be in jail IMHO ๐Ÿ˜ก  Which very well deserved..
It's time for Mishta to do jail time. Bye bye mishta and ALO! And hello Arvi and Pari.
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

It's time for Mishta to do jail time. Bye bye mishta and ALO! And hello Arvi and Pari.
i also think the right thing is he should go to jail
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Awesome post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Mishta is the biggest eye sore in this show, I can't stand him, i don't know the last time i disliked a character so much๐Ÿคข
why only onir ?? purvi should go behind of bars along with onir . i want to see purvi in jail  for her every immoral sacrifice .
Originally posted by arvifanalways

Agree with U