Ovi and Onir Deserve Better

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They got stuck with horrible spouses. It would be better for arjun-purvi to unite just so that they don't spoil the lives of Ovi and Onir anymore than they already have.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think the actors of this show deserve something better
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cynthia the worst damage is already done..

Ovi was the victim as she did not know what Purvi-Onir and Arjun were doing to her..

Onir knew what he was risking playing god along with Purvi...He should know his med license would be at jeapordy and so would his career..

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just feel bad for Ovi/Onir. I don't even care about Purvi/Arjun. The deceit that Ovi has to face is horrible. She is suffering for loving Arjun and fighting for it. Yet most of the people on the forum are just happy about the Purvi-Arjun reunion even though they were willing to dissolve their relationship for the sake of a deal. It really makes me question humanity. In a real life situation, Purvi is the "other woman" in this relationship. Yet people continue supporting that. Ovi deserves better and I hope she finds a much much better guy than Arjun.
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
of course onir and ovi deserve better.
arjun and purvi are the worst characters in PR history..they ruined life, humilliate family's name..they betrayed everyone.

i can't wait the slaps landing on arjun and purvi face.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree completely, ovi deserve better than arjun and onir deserve better than purvi. Only hope that Ovi learned a solid lesson from this and find someone most deserving of her and show her real love and affection.

Purvi and arjun deserve each other, they love each other, made enough sacrifice and share pari together. its high time they get some happiness just as ovi and onir.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rayadallie

I agree completely, ovi deserve better than arjun and onir deserve better than purvi. Only hope that Ovi learned a solid lesson from this and find someone most deserving of her and show her real love and affection.

Purvi and arjun deserve each other, they love each other, made enough sacrifice and share pari together. its high time they get some happiness just as ovi and onir.

Completely agree with U. We ARVI fan try to say this many days.

Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ever you guys may cal our Arvi u can ... We just want their reunion thats it !!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree about the ARVI  reunion 😃

in fact i hope Purvi and her tyaags continue strongly

i hope she dumps Arjun second time as a tyaag he is so so willing to be the offering in her tyaag ...sacrifice me but i want only u is the cry of his body and soul

i wish Onir is held hostage and Purvi trades Arjun with the kidnappers😃

it would be a wonderful track ...she  should tell him , if  luv me na ,  will do it for me

and DK should watch his son being sacrificed again and again helplessly

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know about ovi cause i missed so many episode before onir's entry but yeah onir deserve better than purvi..