waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^that is so sad. :( RIP.

Did they find out why he left his home?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know...they did say he was depressed and going through a hard time =/ He seems to have such a loving family, I wonder what happened.

I hope God gives his family and friends strength to get through this.
spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Can u believe the mom saying that that it was all staged...the blood was red paint🤢...I mean I can understand that a mother would always think that her child is innocent or wanting to protect them...that is the natural motherly instict...but calling it staged ...that is such a huge insult to those who were injured and lost their lives...I wasactually feeling sympathy for the mom...because of what she is going through but after listening to this ...I have lost my sympathy for her...An eight year old kid died and she is saying that his blood was paint

The mom is even on the terrorist list in Russia along with the older brother. CRAZY family! ðŸ˜¡
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They had plans to bomb Times Square in NYC too. 🤢 

I'm glad they were caught before more damage could be done.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can they just send in the body instead of letting their father come to US. I am sorry but this family is trouble.

This mother is screaming about her sons but does she care about her daughter-in-law and her grandson/daughter?🤢
Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago