India-Forums

Still we can HOPE for an Airport scene ^_^

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Holla Hug

Hope for an typical AsYa airport scene is back LOL

can we guys have some new hopes for AIRPORT scene in film style back with AsYa own style and charms because i ain't saying them to copy bollywood films scene but its not bad idea to have a dramatic AsYa AIRPORT scene where Asad ll stop our Zoe at the last moments and ll apologise to her and they'll hug *dreaming for this kinda scene* LOL

whats your opinion guys? share em off here

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

alana1Indidesicherryfrasierer_alksasyavirmanfriendsallAblazed_EnigmaNpdeeparisingsea101One-Of-A-KindEnlightment-serein--BolNaHalke-zainaliya-12Nithiya95Saralicious-ElmoFuj-pieryroseviya.mallik4evasujatarajeshanakyasharan

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Haha...we are back to sqr one. LOL but I don't think we'll get it even this time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

Ablazed_Enigma Goldie
Ablazed_Enigma
Ablazed_Enigma

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I so wish for this to happen..Day Dreaming

pieryrose

asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
yeah again wohi wishes but hosakta he this time koi chance ho airport scene ka cuz if zoya flies off then how will the story go WinkEmbarrassed
eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I so wish we would get to see one, but I don't want to keep my hopes up anymore...who expected this turn of events after last week 
sislam02 Senior Member
sislam02
sislam02

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Seriously!!! Do u think Akdu will do that LOL…I doubt. However I want that to happen so badly….

coolbakes_Jalad

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i am hoping the sameWink
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Im just gonna copy and paste from my thread my prediction .. because it kind of relates and is a reply to your post! Embarrassed

I think BOTH Humayan and AsYa's egnagements will be broken..but i think .. what may happen will be that Zoya will forget her "fake" engagment photo op at home and will go to Aayan and Humzie's.. and humzie will have the poisoned sweets.. which will stall their engagement for another day.. and Zoya will come back in tears after the insults/slap from Raaz .. and guilt of course..and Asad will question her as to why she did not show up for their "fake" engagement.. and will be angry at her for ditching him.. and then Asad will question her as to what was more important and he will find out that she went to Aayans and how their engagement broke.. and will be even more pissed..  (OR as another member pointed out: Maybe MSK will brainwash Asad into thinking something against Zoya and her going to Aayans.. because of which he breaks the engagement) and hence he will tell Durandhar that their engagement was fake.. and this is where i think the prediction of another member's comes in where.. Aayan will call after Zoya leaves with Durandher to be deported (sbs).. and will probably tell him how Zoya was insulted and slapped and what not and thats probably how Asad will go and tell Dolly that he loves her and not deport Zoe... and then may run to airport to stop her in the process! Ermm

He will run to airport but finds out her plane already left... INSTEAD Zoya never really left because Durandhar may have told her that he extended her visa because he saw that AsYa love eachother and shouldn't seperate... but Zoya may not go back to Khan mansion thinking Asad doesnt want her back.. so she will visit Ajmer dargah.. to find comfort in Allah and peace/stregnth/courage and Asad disheartened will also tell his Ammi that he wants to go to Ajmer for some peace of mind for a day or two.. and both AsYa may run into each other at the dargah.. again Asad may see Zoya crying by herself.. and FINALLY we may get a confession out of them this way?? Embarrassed I think it would be nice if it all came full circle like this! Embarrassed And then maybe AsYa may come back home.. hand in hand.. and HAPPY much to MSK's dismay Evil Smile

------------------------------

So basically that incorporates the airport idea.. but also how i want AsYa to meet and confess Embarrassed

Edited by LoveRosh - 15 April 2013 at 5:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bulsaraAnju_Scoolbakes_Jaladdarkangel93-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top