Savitri

Till what limits will RK go?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
RK! What can we do of him? His obsession is like like,I can't describe it. Really,mere Diet Coke ki kasam,RK-Savitri's first convo will be a dhamaka!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaspiArshiAkyal4everSonu2510MrToolConfuserFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till what limits will RK go?" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ayesha ... What RK feels for Savitri/Damyanti is beyond obsession, exactly it cant be described. But i do think it is more lust than love, especially when he saw Savi for the first time and wanted to touch her, his eyes were full of lust.

Cant wait for their first meeting/confrontation whatever. It'll be a maha episode.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Don't know What to say for this Obsession but, I really wanna see theirs First Face off! Afterall Tumhare Diet Coke abhi Dau pe HainEvil SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Don't know What to say for this Obsession but, I really wanna see theirs First Face off! Afterall Tumhare Diet Coke abhi Dau pe HainEvil SmileROFL
Diet Coke par mazak nahin! Main apne Diet Coke se utna pyaar karti hoon jitna jitna ummm RK Damyanti se karta hai.Wait,no I take my words back.RK ne agar sun liya toh mujhe bhi prem ki paribhasha pe lecture suna dega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
He can kill anyone for touching Savitri/Damyanti. 

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
@Astoria- wahh kya baath hai, i like Diet coke also lol...

RK's obsession with Savitri is not unseen necessarily...Rayan yaad hai u compared his obsession with SRK's in Daar...Kind of like that...

@Fiz- I knooo, i Saw today's episode...usne toh Dev ko patak patak kar uski chutney bana di... :(, i felt sad when Satya was crying cuz Dev and them were shown to be super super close...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.