Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Guyz i lykd 2day's episode...
Bt ws shocked 2 c d precap...!
Rashmi-swami n randeep-bidisha...wth..
Bt d thing dat blastd my mind ws rashmi's attitude...
D way shw ws behaving wid randeep in d precap ws just nt acceptable...
In d precap rashdeep r shwn sitting together n randeep warning rashmi against anand swami's selfish motives...
N instd of listning 2 randeep...rashmi is goin gaga ovr swami n telling abt swami's confidence on her...n above that rashmi is taunting randeep abt her perfrmance in SIU that 'kuch logo me pehle se hi potential hota hai...!!''
Girl hav u gone crazyy...??
Hw can u tell all this 2 randeep...hw can u 4get dat u r wt u r 2dayy due 2 randeep...!!
Infact u n ur family r safe n alive bcoz of randeep...
He hs helpd u in evry difficult phase of ur lyf...
B it d case of shahana, nishant, ritika,blasts,jail,kidnapping...randeep has helpd u cum out of each n evry situatn...
N remember randeep ws the 1 who found out d potential in u n helpd u 2 becum confident..
Rashmi...u r taking d side of swami...dnt 4gt he is d same persn who torchrd u..wn u wer in police custody 4 having shahana's cellphone..
If randeep wudn't b der 4 ur...dn may b u wud hav been tagged a terrorist n must hav been rotting in d jail...
Wts wrong with her...
U'hv gt such a true soulmate 4 ur lyf...<3...dnt give a damn chance 4 n e third persn 2 cum in btwn u bth...!!

Edited by sweet_bebo - 15 April 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80RoseyKush.scarlet.RandeepfanMaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi 2 Randeep 'Kuch logo me pehle se hi potential hota hai' shockin" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
U've written eveything,what should i write more?If they still dont understand why they have lost TRPs since last 15days then what can we do?The day they started showing randeep's suspension,rashmi's forced induction in SIU,swami given the chief rank,they lost the charm,still we loyal viewers hoped that it will recreate d magic some way surely,bt its totally opposite.The precap is REPELLING.

Edited by Randeepfan - 15 April 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.sweet_beboMaddyO

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

U've written eveything,what should i write more?If they still dont understand why theyhave lost TRPs since last 15days then what can we do?The day they started showing randeep's suspension,rashmi's forced induction in SIU,swami given the chief rank,they lost the charm,still we loyal viewers hoped that it will recreate d magic some way surely,bt its totally opposite.The precap is REPELLING.

seriously yaar...e1 i dnt feel lyk posting n e thing...
M totally disheartnd...
V thought dat 45 mins will b damn fun..
Ok...agreed...u'r introducing a new charactr...so u can tak sum tym 2 build d track...
Bt y r u spoiling d current track of rashdeep...
I think more than 50% ppl r watching d shw having rashdeep in their priority list...
Gosh...m nt liking it at all...
Nthing 2 say...nthing at all..
M writing it 4 d first tym dat m HATING wts happening with rashdeep in d shw...!!

Edited by sweet_bebo - 15 April 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.MaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bebo

Originally posted by Randeepfan

U've written eveything,what should i write more?If they still dont understand why theyhave lost TRPs since last 15days then what can we do?The day they started showing randeep's suspension,rashmi's forced induction in SIU,swami given the chief rank,they lost the charm,still we loyal viewers hoped that it will recreate d magic some way surely,bt its totally opposite.The precap is REPELLING.

seriously yaar...e1 i dnt feel lyk posting n e thing...
M totally disheartnd...
V thought dat 45 mins will b damn fun..
Ok...agreed...u'r introducing a new charactr...so u can tak sum tym 2 build d track...
Bt y r u spoiling d current track of rashdeep...
I think more than 50% ppl r watching d shw having rashdeep in their priority list...
Gosh...m nt liking it at all...
Nthing 2 say...nthing at all..
M writing it 4 d first tym dat m HATING wts happening with rashdeep in d shw...!!
After randeep's suspension did u see d reaction of viewers here itself?And now they r playing wid his char too.His char is d strongest one in d show but seems the precap is going to take that charm too.And rashmi was always shown blaming randeep but later she repented,but that was when she wasnt engaged wid him,now she is thinking that she has bcome sherlock holmes and swami/jadda is d one who can value her potential as an agent.Wacko.Am sorry her precap lines made me say so,gal where were your potential when this man was helping shahana in making u as shahana mallik?Where was ur potential when ur sis was dying in d hands of shahana?Gosh she has gone nuts or should i say the CVs.Ouch

.scarlet.sweet_beboMaddyO

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
45 mins ke lye mood was grt bt epi nd precp ke bad worst hogaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Didn't lv hr behavr at al

.scarlet.sweet_beboRandeepfan

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
i was thinking sumthing like this will happen ..  cos rashmi . is always talking abt work these days nd no rashdeep scenes ..  how much will randeep tolerate ... now they r showing randeep will again get close to bidisha nd rashmi is gettin closer to swami

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Didn't lv hr behavr at al
It seems so disgusting that they r showing randeep trying to made her understand repeatedly how to work as an agent keeping a balance between personal life n professional life.He too is taking care of an oldlady nani and took care of rashmi n her family despite being in STF which is a field job where ur lyf is always under risk.But rashmi's response is so irritating.How abt getting a help frm him and some soothing words,but NO.Damn disgusting.Why they r making her char so shelfish?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.MaddyO

Post Reply New Post

Go to top