Uttaran

Yes to meethi but NO to the ekadish_meethi track

thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The whole Ekadish-revenge plot is completely stupid..and backward...

I wish they would use Tina for a more uplifting track... the "torture" by the the Aatishgarh folks is petty and pointless and so small...

Cant the CVs think of something more original than saas bahu torture...?  By showing such stupid tracks the CVs are perpetuating the dynamic...

Besides that ekadish character looks unhinged and is uttterly unpleasant to watch day in and day out...

i mute the TV and only watch the non-meethi tracks... but would like to see Tina in the show without having to mute her out...

( yes lots of people still like Tina ...despite the bad press she receives)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i h8 this ekadashi family track...plz stop this cvs...
thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshirocks

i h8 this ekadashi family track...plz stop this cvs...

whoever knowingly enters a marriage and lives a meaningless life as one get older without having children like Surbhi...  It makes no sense at all...

I just hope that the CVs dont make meethi pregnant, torture her during the 9 months and take away her child...

I used to watch Uttaran for the dynamic between Veer and Iccha...the deep, and abiding love of Veer...it was so deeply satisfying to see a portrayal of quiet love and loyalty...  and the ensemble of Jogi and Divya and Ammo worked well

I also like Rashmi a lot in her friend turned psycho-type and later her dynamic with Rathore...and still look forward to seeing her...

But after the leap the track went so off that Uttaran has failed to recapture the sweetness of the first 3 years...

and its steadily declining with the meethi-ekadish track.

Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekadish track sucks...hope meethi reaches back bundela
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thnkdiffrnt

whoever knowingly enters a marriage and lives a meaningless life as one get older without having children like Surbhi...  It makes no sense at all..

I just hope that the CVs dont make meethi pregnant, torture her during the 9 months and take away her child...

I used to watch Uttaran for the dynamic between Veer and Iccha...the deep, and abiding love of Veer...it was so deeply satisfying to see a portrayal of quiet love and loyalty...  and the ensemble of Jogi and Divya and Ammo worked well

I also like Rashmi a lot in her friend turned psycho-type and later her dynamic with Rathore...and still look forward to seeing her...

But after the leap the track went so off that Uttaran has failed to recapture the sweetness of the first 3 years...

and its steadily declining with the meethi-ekadish track.

@bold: true..so sick..makes no sense
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hate the CVS to the core.
Only for Tina, manage to watch evils trAck..
Really it's horrible tat top Ekadesh's expressions 🤢
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No chemistry btw meethi-Akash   ðŸ˜²
We might like them if Akash shows good char..
Really can't accept one murder as hero for Meethi..
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true.
Avinash any way would have died with this ekadsh if he might not be killed by Ichha. He would have gone to a better place bcoz Ichha killed him and may be thanking Ichha.
Ekadash & co are crying for a selfish man who didnt respect his father tried to kill his sisters son, kidnapped a newborn and almost killed a man.

I forward ekadsh' weird expression.
This track is very pointless and a big torture. 
They made a daughter dance on her mother's death, what worse they can do now.
On top of that a touch of surabhi makes it more irritating.