Fan Fictions

SwaRon/TanHa SS~Entwined Together By a Sacred Bond

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
INDEX
Chapter 1: pg 1
Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 11 years ago
devil_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For pmz on this SS and my other works on SwaRon plz add this id to ur buddy list and do not send me request on my original id it will be deleted directly...if u r not sending me request for pm then kindly let me know through a scrap or pm.

-Thanks
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dude,Its a marvellous begining of story..i just loved the concept,story behind u'r ss "Entwined together by a sacred bond"..A perfect and unique name selection..Loved the characters..swayam as buisness man and hidden dancer..sharon and kritya dance instructers at SKI..(u are great..u add sneha kapoor dance academy here..in this FF..loved it)..and rey's character is not completely revealed now...So its a perfect character sketch..and the story is just amazing to read..

Now,moving to update..Well i always like u'r starting of any update..u rock in the starting narration..Sharon and kriya performing at SKI with their batch students..Swayam and rey are best buddies as always..and they also joined them to watch their performance..Rey likes kriya and she is swayam's cousin..So,all of this small parts..i loved it..

Then the complete eye lock scene of Swaron was beautifully described..Firstly sharon looked at him..and spoke "he is hot"...(Yes,he is hot and dashing)..after that swayam looked at her with full un_knowingly love and emotions..Then swayam at the upstairs with dancing with full sorrow..and sharon was too happy after all their was vacations now..So the complete scenes are awesomly written..Now,the last part was So so amazing..swayam shekhawat is the man who will come see sharon for marriage..??..Just can't wait..so pls update soon..

Well,dude..i loved the words from u'r NOTE#1..u have true words..and i agree with it..
and pls update u'r others stories.."bohat time ho gya h"..
Thanx for pm

Prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swthrt🤗

Ur surprise made my day..now u will ask which surprise i am talking about...well...for ur readers a new SS from u is like a pleasant surprise😳

Coming to the 1st part...how do u manage do it every time dear...u leave me spell bound every single time😊...the character designs...the kriyam..sharey...krishareyam inter-connections ...i love the way u portray kriyam and sharey in ur SS/FFs..

The 1st meet was blissful ...awww...loved the lines where u showed their effect on each other...

Well the expected proposal is here...can't wait for next chapter..

PS...Loved the name of the SS...the banner is AMAZING...u r multi-talented 😳

Luv
Ur Api
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res😛
unres😃
as u can see my signature u know that why i'm here😊
first congo for new ss "WITH PROPER STORY LINE"😆
& i bet your readers are now like this 🥳 OBVIOUSLY INCLUDING ME 😆
amazing start👏
loved the title❤️
swaron first meeting me hi clean bold😆 hayee
i know can't expect regular😎 updates but sure there are lots of romantic SWARON scenes😳 i know forcing u but can't help it🤪
continue soon & thanks for pm🤗
P.s.. i can understand about ur study & busy life BUT at least try to leave note about updates so we can wait 😊 & don't torture u😆 as  sometimes i think u r being lazy or forgetting about update
Edited by swaronland - 11 years ago
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Concept...!!

Brilliant Start.!😃
tanharockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start 
swayam coming to see sharon is quite interesting
waiting for there reaction on seeing each other   
update soon 
thanx for the pm
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
@Srish: Yes dear missed ya so much🤗...was eagerly waiting for another of ur famous reserve😆
BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its SO goooddd.

dammit, you have got to continue this! i am seriously on cloud nine! one more ss on TANHAWALA swaron! anddd you are SO right, vru shan can never create the original and the class feel of swaron! 

:D

will wait for you to update!