Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
The episode is going on well today. Every scene was very good. Be it Jeet-Pinky or Nanu-Lucky with lawyer or Sweety-Lucky or the Ahujas together. First part was very good.

But...but...but...fears coming true I guess. Raavi is going to enter that company as intern and do jasoosi...Ouch And she is not going to tell her parents which company she is going to do. Confused 

And this track will be on when dadaji will come too...it will be interesting with dadaji in scene...bt I dont want him to react like Bebe..meaning...not liking Ahluwalias interfering and helping Ahujas. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 15 April 2013 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh..nisaluvrk..lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All is well...till..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
my only fear is that of raavi sid ka trac u know the love walla trac dont want to seethat DeadAngry
 atleast she raavi should ve told pinki abt itTongue but no typical raavi i tell you LOL
and this sid guy must be the owner or some thing
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
yeah...surely Sid guy will be in the companyOuch

In a way..i am glad Dadaji will be here soon...something to look forward too...i think it will be interesting especially after the conversation between Lucky-Sweety.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yeah...surely Sid guy will be in the companyOuch

In a way..i am glad Dadaji will be here soon...something to look forward too...i think it will be interesting especially after the conversation between Lucky-Sweety.

its a D'ohepisode now that sid sly creatureTongue will get to knowAngry & then all goesROFLROFL haywire ROFLROFL
i wont be surprisedConfused that this sid fellow is gonna be barking zoneTongue i mean shouting and yellingROFLROFLROFLROFL (like rubel screamng brigrade ROFLTongue)
 yep waiting for dadaji;s track EmbarrassedWink

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I think Sid will think...Raavi to be a grownup girl...and not a school girl...for obvious reasons...WinkLOL and hence will fall in love.

I really hope and pray that both families get equal screen space after dadaji enters.

BTW...what do u guys think Nanu's plan is?

lizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
A fine episode. Scenes were good. But again very slow going by CVs e.g Raavi asusual going slowly in Jeet's room staring at her for a while and then walks slowly backConfused. Wasted! They could have shown her just putting her eye on him from outside and done! Wink
Baaki, endDead Main kya pehnu?Confused Impression kese jhaadun? Hain? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Pritam-DasShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
ROFL I know where you have taken this one... a grown up girl...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

A fine episode. Scenes were good. But again very slow going by CVs e.g Raavi asusual going slowly in Jeet's room staring at her for a while and then walks slowly backConfused. Wasted! They could have shown her just putting her eye on him from outside and done! Wink
Baaki, endDead Main kya pehnu?Confused Impression kese jhaadun? Hain? Confused

Yes...too slow too. In the initial part of the episode...I thought I was wrong and this track will indeed be good...bt the next 2 parts disappointed me. Raavi cud have easily told Jeet and Lucky and Nanu...that she is planning to do this...I am sure atleast Nanu will understand and they can easily solve the case too with the help of lawyer...

yeah...impression and studying...fair enough...bt last 1 min wasted on just showing her?Ouch 

And what will she find out entering the company? She does not even know what she needs to find out. Only the lawyer will know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.