Qubool Hai

|QH Spoiler Pics Thread #1|:Note Pg4| Pic pg4,5 - Page 2

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys you can comment and discuss here
But multiple posts with same picture will make it confusing and this post will help us to have all pics in one thread so whoever is logging in can check and I will update it daily when pics are posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
then ^you have to make sure which pages the pics are on ( in the first page )
and ppl will have the discussion and their usual comments here only.. 😃

does sticky post's activity also count as the forum activity?
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, aarathi.. This is bad idea by mods of QH forum.. You ppl hv hit QH forum's major activity topic.. This will surely put down QH forum ranking.. Well, if you all(Mods of QH ) want QH forum activity to go down then it's okay.. Bt if u all(QH mods) think this will help QH ranking.. Hell no... Pls take back this decision.. We dnt even get TB articles with main leads tagged in it.. Or hardly any articles related to QH in IF.. Yahaan par bhi aap logon ne tang lada di.. Looks like u ppl just want QH forum ranking to go down.. Check any spoilers threads, their activities are always high, this actually helps in forum ranking.. Since QH gets many spoiler pics.. Plss remove this restriction..
niks23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wats the harm if two posts are of same spoiler pics... one gets suppose 4000+ views 100 comments & second one still gets 1500+ views & at least 30 comments... so I think it ll definitely increase forum activity... bt still you want this than as you wish you can do anything!!!!!!!!! 
     In my opinion you should remain both the topic.. i mean one who starts separate topic of spoilers will also post the same spoilers here in this sticky topic so that all the spoilers could remain in the same place & others comment and discuss only in that normal topic... I hope you understand my view 😊  
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with the others...the forum activity will definitely decrease by making one sinhle thread for the spoilers pics..that's my POV

Peace.
Nabiga
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niks23

Wats the harm if two posts are of same spoiler pics... one gets suppose 4000+ views 100 comments & second one still gets 1500+ views & at least 30 comments... so I think it ll definitely increase forum activity... bt still you want this than as you wish you can do anything!!!!!!!!! 

In my opinion you should remain both the topic.. i mean one who starts separate topic of spoilers will also post the same spoilers here in this sticky topic so that all the spoilers could remain in the same place & others comment and discuss only in that normal topic... I hope you understand my view 😊  

I agree with niks23. You can have as many topics opened and then later add the same pics in the sticky post. it helps people living in different time zones view the pics easily, and we do not expect everybody to be here 24 hrs,
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i agree wid Oishi 
i guess this will seriously reduce the discussion happeing on forum :( we can post pics on the daily basis as they posts n then discuss on forum only not sticky thread :S
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i agree with oishi...this would drastically decrease forum's activity!!!!

can't we post pics on this thread for convinience nd at the same time make post for discussing

abt the pics?

stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm... hopefully QH doesn't drop. only shows at 1,2&3 seem to be maintaining their position. we should start thinking of other threads to open that would increase activity 😃
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
When no one is Happy..whats the Point of this rule ðŸ˜†

I Think u should Just announce that..before posting spoiler pics...one should check forum if anyone else already posted or not...if anyone did..then they should not post another..

Or u can close those spoiler pics threads...Which r opened later...only consider the 1st one :)