Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello Forum members,

Please post all Face Book , Forum 32 and any other pictures/images of Qubool Hai cast and crew post in this thread only ..

:|: RULES :|:

No general Chit-chat in this thread
 No random pix/creations to be posted in this thread

Please ensure to not bring in any PERSONAL/ Member related FB/Twitter updates in this thread

Thank you all for your co-operation!

Regards,

Edited by tulipdaisy - 17 April 2013 at 9:05pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SagarikaakdkudiAsya6RMamsaSparklesDBMeaningful-Swetha-DancingDiva.XDPagalKuriXDtharaniipinkstarsrads73937DiorRouge.annanyaksgianstarstellienits_viratholic...Tanu...LoveAsYa222starsanjanastacyellowz-Shormi-jyoti06-Shayari-laizuKaran.G.kingsupreet_dmgNisbahxranzSaraliciousshanakyasharan-Jwalamukhi-Asad-Kii-Arzoosjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|QH Spoiler Pics Thread #1|:Note Pg4| Pic pg4,5" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
so needed this one!all forum32, sbb, sbs, e24 n others should be posted in this thread n so on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anypropRMamsapinkstars_Mohabbatgirl_tulipdaisySaralicious

Saralicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Saralicious

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
awesum idea arathi!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisyshanakyasharan

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Oh New sticky for Pics...

Well... I Have a feeling that now the forum activity will decrease...because One of our Major forum activity reason is all Spoiler pic & discussions...but since its 1 thread..then it will decrease..so may be it will effect forum rank too...

and then People obviously will comment after checking new pics...by this way... everyone will lost the track..in which pg..pics are actually there...

and it will limit our pics discussions too...

Anyway that's My POV Smile

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786meinaurtuOoopseRMamsaerrahkirannisanjana39niks23---Shweta---Marwa.A.WFairyTale-NaimaXDPagalKuriXDApplefilvudayluv_virman-Racha-mits002quboolhai_1fanprincessjojoannanyaksgianfamzii05stacyellowz...Tanu...LoveAsYa222sam.ana1Sruuu.-Shormi-nits_viratholicstarsanjana-Shayari--ElmoFuj-_Ridz_samadesSaraliciousGodhuliLogon..vidhi..Peeves..SanVi.shanakyasharan-Jwalamukhi-blessing-beauty

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i agree wid oishiTongue...at 1st i thot its a gr8 idea bt den i thot it'll b really hard 4 people 2 find on wich pg wich spoiler is & i personally think people will actually comment less if it'll b in 1 threadOuch...& den it myt turn out 2 b lyk pic gallery onlyDead...sorry no offence shud b taken...just shared my views...u cn carry on wid dis threadBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niks23Marwa.A.Washlok4everluv_virmannits_viratholicGodhuliLogon_Ridz_.SanVi.

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i kind of agree with oishi .. if we cant discuss with spoiler pics then where is  the fun..

it will decrease the forum activity ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

niks23

Goldie

niks23

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I also think its not going to be a good move for our forum... wat was the harm b4.. in that case there is always so many views & comments in very few mints & that is major part of our forum activity...!!!!
I think its nt a good move!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
In all honesty- structuring things is usually a great idea and this way we';; have an archive of spoiler pics but on the flip side half the fun of spoiler pics is the process of discovering pics =)

discussions can still take place easily as in a lot of discussion threads pics are either re posted or the discussion starts with have you seen the new spoilers! Wink followed by a description & POV's etc.

I will miss checking the forum regularly a gazillion times to search for spoiler pics Confused in the process i usually discover & join many interesting posts & frequently get the chance to hit our chaska meter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmanannanyaksgianstarsanjana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top