Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Right Kameena Gave Right jawaabs!

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†let me laugh the epi was unussually good πŸ€£ N i noticed many fab points but first 
want to say RK gave answers to many questions hovering in a way! 

He said yeh meri aur tumhari kahani hain Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon 😳 Na ki madhubala ek ishq ek junnooon aur ek sadakchaap πŸ€£ wen he said this i literally fell off my chair !🀣 

N onemore answer he gave hathkadi nahin kholunga chahe mujh pe koi manhandling  ya pagal kahe ilzaam lagaye πŸ˜†  

then lolz iss show mein Jab dekho RK hi strip karta hain πŸ€£ or shud i say dhamki deta hain strip karne ki but i must say i was blushing seeing the peek of chest β˜ΊοΈ in front of my dad πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ kaise he said mujhe garmi lag rahi ahin aur mujhe yeh kapde change karne hain πŸ€£ 

N RK ko jab truth pata chal gaya then i tght he will leave madhu open but nahin tharki ne bed se jod diya πŸ˜† meri jungli billi meowww was too good ! n then nahake aaya toh  bola mere kapde uff sachi yeh gaya kaam se πŸ˜† biwi kapde kaise nikali hathkadi nahin dikhtaπŸ˜† 

then RK said jo bhi saach ho he wants  madhus heart but alas madhu doesnt has a heart now  tat was touche 

PS: i loved the way RK leaned n talked to his biwi sexy πŸ˜³

PRECAP: lolz RK saachi kameena kya kar rahe hain dono πŸ€£

Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Me too...couldn't control myself
Love the epi
itsRitzi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaliipkknd

πŸ˜†

Me too...couldn't control myself
Love the epi

πŸ˜†thanks
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
STRIP? 😲 🀣 Ritzi kitna BHAARI shabd use kardia tune! 🀣 🀣
And his two dialogues were really good! πŸ˜›
Ek toh Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon aur ek Sadakchaap! 🀣 🀣 I too fell of ym chair and Mom was like " Control! You ll injure your leg again." 🀣
Then manhandling aur PAGALPAN ka inzaam! 😲 Dude, he knows himself SO WELL !! 🀣 And in the end Mom and me concluded he enjoys being Pagal !! 🀣 Coz he was giviign so many sexy evil smirks when Madhu was talking to Paddy on the ohone. πŸ˜†

And then use janwaron ki tarah rakha hua tha and when she said ki mujhe janwaron ki tarah kyu bandha hai toh kehta BIWI, apne aap ko janwar mat bulao, IT HURTS! 😲 🀣

This guy was SOO PHUNNYY today. 🀣
But at the same time he was so kanphusing !!

e said BIWI bas ek chance dedo! Aree atleast say SORRY , RK !! Tab shayad she ll think about giving you a chance. 😳 Anyways, today's epi was pakka a laughter dose for me.. Bada wala! I laughes so damn much yaar. 🀣 RK ne itna hasaya, and even Madhu's expressions when RK was going to STRIP in you words. (πŸ˜›) were so phunny.. the way she got afraid. πŸ˜†

Mast post Ritz. (:

itsRitzi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drashmeet12

it was too goodπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yup

Ritzi...mujhe ek baat bata pehle - why does Madhu always get so scared with RK's shirt kholne ki dhamki?? πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

itsRitzi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

STRIP? 😲 🀣 Ritzi kitna BHAARI shabd use kardia tune! 🀣 🀣

And his two dialogues were really good! πŸ˜›
Ek toh Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon aur ek Sadakchaap! 🀣 🀣 I too fell of ym chair and Mom was like " Control! You ll injure your leg again." 🀣
Then manhandling aur PAGALPAN ka inzaam! 😲 Dude, he knows himself SO WELL !! 🀣 And in the end Mom and me concluded he enjoys being Pagal !! 🀣 Coz he was giviign so many sexy evil smirks when Madhu was talking to Paddy on the ohone. πŸ˜†

And then use janwaron ki tarah rakha hua tha and when she said ki mujhe janwaron ki tarah kyu bandha hai toh kehta BIWI, apne aap ko janwar mat bulao, IT HURTS! 😲 🀣

This guy was SOO PHUNNYY today. 🀣
But at the same time he was so kanphusing !!

e said BIWI bas ek chance dedo! Aree atleast say SORRY , RK !! Tab shayad she ll think about giving you a chance. 😳 Anyways, today's epi was pakka a laughter dose for me.. Bada wala! I laughes so damn much yaar. 🀣 RK ne itna hasaya, and even Madhu's expressions when RK was going to STRIP in you words. (πŸ˜›) were so phunny.. the way she got afraid. πŸ˜†

Mast post Ritz. (:

πŸ˜†i must say RK is  pagal with style  ya ii too noticed his smirks wen biwi was talking on phone he looked so good πŸ˜†

strip hi karne ki dhamki deta hain RK hamesha πŸ˜† n tat janwaar maat kaho it hurts πŸ˜†yeh kya tha ???πŸ˜†

n saachi sorry nahin bolke chance pe chance manga jaa raha hain ab main kya sochun iske n ek hi sawaal ek hi confession ka confirmation kitne baar karwayega tu RK πŸ˜†
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post Ritzi!!!!πŸ‘
meri muh ki saari baat cheenli...
All the dialogues were supercool😎, and sabse bari baat yeh hai ki usne forum vaasion ko correct jawab de hi diya that...I don't give a damn to what people think abt me..😎
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree
i just couldnt stop myself from laughing🀣

itsRitzi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Ritzi...mujhe ek baat bata pehle - why does Madhu always get so scared with RK's shirt kholne ki dhamki?? 🀣

πŸ˜†simple madhu is afraid she will loose her control n become real wali junglili billi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

but seriously i too wonder rk kapde khole iss usse kya fadak padta hain rk ko padna chahiye πŸ˜†