FED UP WIH SPOILERS!!!

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes you read it correctly, rite now I am really fed up with spoilers.. Sometimes spoilers are good to build the excitement but there are too many spoilers these days.. I think as of now, HumYan's engagement fiasco spoiler was enough to create excitement to watch after effects of it on Asad-Zoya but now from 15th april SBS/SBB segment we all know wat are consequences. Also, everyone knows there is going to be Ajmair track after that.. But, seriously these spoilers are ruining fun for me.. 

Is anyone with me? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I like spoilers so not fed up of it but they're confusing me a bit 🤔
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you.It's sometimes better to have a surprise than to know everything.We tend to loose interest.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like the spoiler pics...cause we still have to guess what could possibly be taking place and why. With the SBS and other segments it kind of kills the excitement. 
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, yes Yes!!!

I am so off SBB/SBS spoilers for now! They let out half-baked information and cause major confusion... there is no need for these.

Thanks to the SBS segments of Friday, Sunday and today, we do know whats happening on QH the whole week and thats not okay! I am sure when we see the episodes, we will find out other things that will make me feel like whacking the SBS/SBB reporter.

Just the mention of Ajmer track is fine, but I do not want to see articles on what happens there or SBS segments!!

I will be okay with Forum 32 spoiler pics or articles for now!

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you👍🏼 A little spoilers here and there are good to keep us hooked and to build up excitement, but so many spoilers ruin the excitement and fun. It's like we almost know the story of 2 to 3 episodes beforehand and have our own ideas established about how it's actually going to be played out and finally when the actual epi airs nothing much is left to keep our spirits up😔 
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...I am fed up of SBS/SBB...I like the spoiler pics and the guessing part and i feel we are going very fast..
Asha_Asha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Think if you don't like them just don't read them...
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. I want SBS/SBB to cover some random scenes and not important twists in the serial. Well, I am still as excited after the spoilers and enjoy the episodes just as much but still sometimes its irritating when they give out major twists.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I loved that we weren't spoilt about Zoya's breakdown in the cemetery, it definitely had a greater impact. Don't get me wrong  I love spoilers sometimes but yeah since we already have a gist of what's going to happen it takes away from the excitement. We should get more offscreen segments ! 😃Edited by divc - 11 years ago