bulbul will find out about anika n vihan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Bulbul finds out the truth about Anika & Vihaan's past. How will the equation between the 3 change?Watch Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada at 10pm on Sony
will she find out the truth today??
oh noo at last the cvs should give them more romance before bulbul finds the truth out, because this will surely bring some misunderstandings between them..
Originally posted by hangok

will she find out the truth today??
oh noo at last the cvs should give them more romance before bulbul finds the truth out, because this will surely bring some misunderstandings between them..
i am kind of fine the idea that bulbul finds out about his past because she already knows some info that a girl(anika) ditched him because of financial problems its better to have more information, that way ur not in tension n hey! cant we have some romance maybe vihaan trying to impress bulbul that he loves her not anika ? i
Originally posted by _Meena_

i am kind of fine the idea that bulbul finds out about his past because she already knows some info that a girl(anika) ditched him because of financial problems its better to have more information, that way ur not in tension n hey! cant we have some romance maybe vihaan trying to impress bulbul that he loves her not anika ? i

agree with you, they should show us some romance more bulbul find the truth, she knows that he has a past, and there was a girl in his life but they didnt showed us the love which can overcame all problems, i mean this anika can some lies and bulbul can belive her easily, so therefore they hav to show more of bulbul & vihaan story, and their love
bulbul is going  2 know abt anika as vihaan's past in 2marrow's epi. but i wish bulbulwon't misunderstand vihaan.
but there was an article that KHTV"ll've 10 yrs leap. so i m bit apprehensive that anika shudn''t cum in btn BB-vihaan bcoz earlier there was an article that sumhow circumstances'll b like that vihaan'd 2 live  wid anika & BB won't like it !!!
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Why can't they give full dose of Vibu before bulbul knows about the truth
From the precap it seems bulbul will know tomorrow..

Hope no sacrificing tracks..I am super upset after watching precap..

Wish we got more lovely dovey scenes of ViBu and then the truth...sigh fingers xed that bulbul is strong and not mahaanta ki devta
Originally posted by tiny15

bulbul is going  2 know abt anika as vihaan's past in 2marrow's epi. but i wish bulbulwon't misunderstand vihaan.
but there was an article that KHTV"ll've 10 yrs leap. so i m bit apprehensive that anika shudn''t cum in btn BB-vihaan bcoz earlier there was an article that sumhow circumstances'll b like that vihaan'd 2 live  wid anika & BB won't like it !!!

what ohh no this cant be true, they will end their love story before it has began, unbelivable...
after seen the precap i hope that vihaan doesnt only watch he should go after bulbul
Originally posted by hangok

what ohh no this cant be true, they will end their love story before it has began, unbelivable...
after seen the precap i hope that vihaan doesnt only watch he should go after bulbul
yeah i also thot that just now there was leap so how it"ll b again?? but then i saw the date & its after its 250 epi celebrn. so i m bit scred!!

@precap i also want him  2 go after bulbul. but its ekta's show so can't say anything. only vcan hope & wish 4 sumthing gud 2 happen.😊
people wat u thin vihan will run after bulbul