Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lamiya2

Groupbie

lamiya2

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Bulbul finds out the truth about Anika & Vihaan's past. How will the equation between the 3 change?Watch Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada at 10pm on Sony

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoremadhubansen--Saina--tiny15_Meena_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bulbul will find out about anika n vihan" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hangok

IF-Dazzler

hangok

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
will she find out the truth today??
oh noo at last the cvs should give them more romance before bulbul finds the truth out, because this will surely bring some misunderstandings between them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamiya2tiny15

lamiya2

Groupbie

lamiya2

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
this week

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

oh noo at last the cvs should give them more romance before bulbul finds the truth out, because this will surely bring some misunderstandings between them..
i am kind of fine the idea that bulbul finds out about his past because she already knows some info that a girl(anika) ditched him because of financial problems its better to have more information, that way ur not in tension n hey! cant we have some romance maybe vihaan trying to impress bulbul that he loves her not anika ? i

madhubansentiny15

hangok

IF-Dazzler

hangok

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by hangok

i am kind of fine the idea that bulbul finds out about his past because she already knows some info that a girl(anika) ditched him because of financial problems its better to have more information, that way ur not in tension n hey! cant we have some romance maybe vihaan trying to impress bulbul that he loves her not anika ? i

agree with you, they should show us some romance more bulbul find the truth, she knows that he has a past, and there was a girl in his life but they didnt showed us the love which can overcame all problems, i mean this anika can some lies and bulbul can belive her easily, so therefore they hav to show more of bulbul & vihaan story, and their love

--Saina--tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
bulbul is going  2 know abt anika as vihaan's past in 2marrow's epi. but i wish bulbulwon't misunderstand vihaan.
but there was an article that KHTV"ll've 10 yrs leap. so i m bit apprehensive that anika shudn''t cum in btn BB-vihaan bcoz earlier there was an article that sumhow circumstances'll b like that vihaan'd 2 live  wid anika & BB won't like it !!!Ouch

Edited by tiny15 - 15 April 2013 at 11:34am

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Why can't they give full dose of Vibu before bulbul knows about the truth
From the precap it seems bulbul will know tomorrow..

Hope no sacrificing tracks..I am super upset after watching precap..

Wish we got more lovely dovey scenes of ViBu and then the truth...sigh fingers xed that bulbul is strong and not mahaanta ki devta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hangok

IF-Dazzler

hangok

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

bulbul is going  2 know abt anika as vihaan's past in 2marrow's epi. but i wish bulbulwon't misunderstand vihaan.
but there was an article that KHTV"ll've 10 yrs leap. so i m bit apprehensive that anika shudn''t cum in btn BB-vihaan bcoz earlier there was an article that sumhow circumstances'll b like that vihaan'd 2 live  wid anika & BB won't like it !!!Ouch

what ohh no this cant be true, they will end their love story before it has began, unbelivable...
after seen the precap i hope that vihaan doesnt only watch he should go after bulbul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top