Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Taani as dancer...WTH - Page 5

crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't understand why Sharon lovers start comparing Taani with Sharon. Being a non dancer, is not a crime/fault. Sharon can dance well, but Taani is also good at managing teams, arranging, organising etc. We should focus on the good aspects of people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: crazy2012

I can't understand why Sharon lovers start comparing Taani with Sharon. Being a non dancer, is not a crime/fault. Sharon can dance well, but Taani is also good at managing teams, arranging, organising etc. We should focus on the good aspects of people.

Lol...the writers themselves make the other characters in D3 do the comparison in the show then y blame fans unnecessarily?
TaRey24198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Serz_

Dancer?
I think they were/are showing her as a learner
i guess everyone as a right to learn any art form

AGREE AND PLUS THT DOESNT MEAN KI SHE / HE SHUD MAKE A CAREER IN IT 
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Serz_

Dancer?
I think they were/are showing her as a learner
i guess everyone as a right to learn any art form

exactly i guess aaj ka episode dekhne k baad itna to clear sabko ho jaana chahiye sab dance sikhte hain kaun sa dance karte huye paida ho jaate hain:-D
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

what do u guys hv prblm wid dis kaun sa tumne sikhana hai Rey ne sikhana hai dnt take stress so mch;-)

😆 Exactly...relax
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

Chill...Its just her way to help the team which she is incapable of doing otherwise coz she knows nothing about dance and which Sharon does easily...
And about SwaRon- we will never get a confession...we are the most unluckiest fanbase ever.

i agree..its okay..if she is trying to learn dance..that isnt a big deal..but it would be very lame if she joins the team...im saying this only coz that would not justify the other 11 characters ..they  have been dancing since day 1...true anyone can learn dance but hardwork , dedication n years of practice elevates one from a being dancer to  a superb awesome professional dancer...like the TM mentioned that the cvs might come up with a rule that  they need 12 memebers  n make taani dance,..now that would be lame  but D3 hai 😆😆 n lets not assume anything..dance hi seekh rahi hai...thats..fine..she should have knowledge ...when she is handling the dance event..😊

AS FAR AS SWARON IS CONCERNED., I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING🤬 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vrushan

i just wanna say taarey fans are very lucky atleast they will get good taarey scene tommarrow.
but hum ss fans ki kismat par mujhe rona araha hai
hum sab yaha confession ki baat kar rahe hai and they are not even interested in giving good ss scenes now.
well i think taani is not going to join the team agar karna hota to bahut pehle ho jata.
but dont know about cvs

i second u
iheartVD thumbnail

Chill...Its just her way to help the team which she is incapable of doing otherwise coz she knows nothing about dance and which Sharon does easily...
And about SwaRon- we will never get a confession...we are the most unluckiest fanbase ever.

hey thanx for commenting positively on taarey track😊
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol...the writers themselves make the other characters in D3 do the comparison in the show then y blame fans unnecessarily?

so true
patie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

exactly i guess aaj ka episode dekhne k baad itna to clear sabko ho jaana chahiye sab dance sikhte hain kaun sa dance karte huye paida ho jaate hain:-D

Ssly shona di if she is trying to learn toh itna kya bada toofan aagaya 🤢 pata nai