Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you.

To me, Asad saying that he broke their engagement(and there by indirectly throwing her out of his house)  just because Zo went to Ayaan's wedding is not justified.

I also agree that Asad is justified in getting angry with Zo for this...he has his reasons for it... but getting angry for this to that extent and saying he is breaking their engagement after he himself initiated this engagement fiasco to stop Zoya from going, and when he himself knew very well that the reason why Zo decided to stay back was after seeing his heartfelt admission on that video that he wanted her to stay back, if he does this solely based on Zo going to Ayaan's engagement, his this action is not justifiable to me..

what i mean is i can identify with him getting angry for this but i cannot identify with him saying that he is breaking their engagement when he himself would very well know that if he says that it mean Zo will have to go back to New York and leave India.. after everything that happened between them recently this is very lame  and emotional wise, going back to square one.. If the CVs wanted a separation track so that they can fully realize what they mean for each other, then a better reason for Asad's decision should have been shown.

I am still hoping that there is more to this than what is shown on SBS, SBB etc.. and that there is a more solid reason for Asad's decision of saying he doesn't want to stay engaged to Zo... If not then, this is playing with Zo's feelings and if it happens this way i also don't want  Zo to come back to Asad's house again unless Asad regrets it big time and makes it up to her and bring her back with respect.😃

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaussar

Agree with you.

To me, Asad saying that he broke their engagement(and there by indirectly throwing her out of his house)  just because Zo went to Ayaan's wedding is not justified.

I also agree that Asad is justified in getting angry with Zo for this...he has his reasons for it... but getting angry for this to that extent and saying he is breaking their engagement after he himself initiated this engagement fiasco to stop Zoya from going, and when he himself knew very well that the reason why Zo decided to stay back was after seeing his heartfelt admission on that video that he wanted her to stay back, if he does this solely based on Zo going to Ayaan's engagement, his this action is not justifiable to me..

what i mean is i can identify with him getting angry for this but i cannot identify with him saying that he is breaking their engagement when he himself would very well know that if he says that it mean Zo will have to go back to New York and leave India.. after everything that happened between them recently this is very lame  and emotional wise, going back to square one.. If the CVs wanted a separation track so that they can fully realize what they mean for each other, then a better reason for Asad's decision should have been shown.

I am still hoping that there is more to this than what is shown on SBS, SBB etc.. and that there is a more solid reason for Asad's decision of saying he doesn't want to stay engaged to Zo... If not then, this is playing with Zo's feelings and if it happens this way i also don't want  Zo to come back to Asad's house again unless Asad regrets it big time and makes it up to her and bring her back with respect.😃

well said Kaussar...I thk sbs/sbb alwsr not v clear...

I thk it cud b even like dis:

1) Asad might b yelling at Zo for her mistake  tell her that he regrets d decision of fake engagement wid her n shud hv let her go!!!! Dis s overheard by d jasoos Mr. Watever n Ms. D and dey arrange for deportation,...If dis s d case we cant blame Asad...😊

2) Asad himself calling Mr. D and telling dat der engagement is cancelled...Then dis s v rude!!!!

Why i felt option 1 is...der s a scene whr Zo pinches his cheek and tryg to behave cozy cozy...i felt dat after Mr D overhears dem dey try to cover it up...

These sbb sbs really make us go mad!!!!!😡
Edited by friendsall - 11 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
me too agree with you. make asad beg infront of her.
anushka2112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Me too me too wanna this... she should come back with full respect and love being a member of family or as a legally attached with them...

Thanks
eshasrk thumbnail
I so agree with you...

This time I want Zoya to come back with full respect, not becoz of some random reason which is not good enough
And I want Zoya to give Asad the cold shoulders this time, he takes her for granted too much

Both should learn a hard lesson...
Zoya should learn that not everything can be done her way, esp when you live in with someone else who is not your family. She should learn to abide by the rules of the house she's living in and she should also learn to control her tongue and blabbering a little
Asad also has a lesson to learn and that is that he should learn to trust Zoya and not listen to each and everyone except Zoya.
Also he should stop blaming her for every damn thing that happens and goes wrong, stop assuming that everything going wrong is Zoya's fault and later discovers he was wrong.
And making up with some kind of lousy sorry or by making his damn coffee for her 😡
Things don't work that way in a relationship

These 2 have a serious issue and that is their communication gap
They don't communicate seriously with each other ...if one is eating up his tongue all the time, the other one blabbers too much about silly stuff
And Asad seriously has to work on his trust issues...otherwise he will remain like that only his whole life

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I so agree with you...

This time I want Zoya to come back with full respect, not becoz of some random reason which is not good enough
And I want Zoya to give Asad the cold shoulders this time, he takes her for granted too much

Both should learn a hard lesson...
Zoya should learn that not everything can be done her way, esp when you live in with someone else who is not your family. She should learn to abide by the rules of the house she's living in and she should also learn to control her tongue and blabbering a little
Asad also has a lesson to learn and that is that he should learn to trust Zoya and not listen to each and everyone except Zoya.
Also he should stop blaming her for every damn thing that happens and goes wrong, stop assuming that everything going wrong is Zoya's fault and later discovers he was wrong.
And making up with some kind of lousy sorry or by making his damn coffee for her 😡
Things don't work that way in a relationship

These 2 have a serious issue and that is their communication gap
They don't communicate seriously with each other ...if one is eating up his tongue all the time, the other one blabbers too much about silly stuff
And Asad seriously has to work on his trust issues...otherwise he will remain like that only his whole life

yes Esha!!!!! golden words!!!!! two complicated souls struggling to get along wid each other n upar se two villains!!!!!! Zo shud know to adjust her living in d place whr she s put up n Asad to stop judging Zo...i thk Asad crossed dat stage long time back!!!!
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendsall

well said Kaussar...I thk sbs/sbb alwsr not v clear...

I thk it cud b even like dis:

1) Asad might b yelling at Zo for her mistake  tell her that he regrets d decision of fake engagement wid her n shud hv let her go!!!! Dis s overheard by d jasoos Mr. Watever n Ms. D and dey arrange for deportation,...If dis s d case we cant blame Asad...😊

2) Asad himself calling Mr. D and telling dat der engagement is cancelled...Then dis s v rude!!!!

Why i felt option 1 is...der s a scene whr Zo pinches his cheek and tryg to behave cozy cozy...i felt dat after Mr D overhears dem dey try to cover it up...

These sbb sbs really make us go mad!!!!!😡

Good thinking.. i Hope you are right.. then that can explain things..

i really can understand Asad's point of view and that he has reasons to get angry at Zo if she goes there without his knowledge and especially if Dilshad gets blamed for that sweet fiasco.. and so get angry with her and shout at her and like he always says tell her that she invites trouble all the time ..  ignore her.. do any of these things .. that's ok for me.. but if he seriously says that he is breaking the engagement and let her go like that then it means simply playing with her emotions... so i hope it's like you said and he does not really mean to send her away like that..😃

Edited by kaussar - 11 years ago