Do Surily and Dhan look good together?

Poll Choice
Yes
Sometimes
No
Never
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago
I don't think they look good together at all.   Dhan looks kinda "bookish", like he'd be smart....which he obviously he isn't since he wants to marry Surily.   And to be with someone like Surily who looks like a streetwalker, if you get my meaning, talk about the odd couple.   Also, note to Surily, wash your hair for heaven's sake!!!   It's so greasy you could cook a meal on it.   🤢
Dhan doesn't look that handsome. Probably if he takes his glasses off then he would look a bit better i guess...
I agree, Shikha.   Not to be unkind, but Dhan really isn't good looking at all.   That's just my opinion, of course.
yes i agree Dhan needs to join tanishas mum 😆 😆 they bothe would deserve each other!!!!

surily is in fact worse she looks like though she smaked with a fryin pan on her face then covered it all up with makeup 😆

Even a monster wouldn't fal in love with Surily.
Surily makes me sick.... 🤢 🤢 🤢

Tanisha's mom is hard to see because she fits the whole TV screen. All i see is heR black and white sari and food stains all over!!......SHE LOOKS MESSED UP!!!

MONSTERS OF ZEE TV

SURILY            TANISHA'S MOM   

🤡                         🐷

BUBBLES                   TANISHA

😈

Thank you for viewing these pics....😆

iluvTD

Edited by iluvTD* - 17 years ago
Halz, LOVED the frying pan reference.   😆    😆 😆
😆
Glad u did Jezzy!!!! 😉
Dhan should get a fiance that looks like someone that reads.......because Dhan looks like those type of reading guys. He is so wierd! 🤢 😆 😆
yea he should get a girl who reads and is cultured i mean i think that ther ei s a gilch in d show becuz veer get a culture girl and veer look like the type who will get surily kind of girl and dhan a gf like pritti i think they swap partner heheh lol
Veer is to handsome to have a girl like Surily!!