OS - Amarprem - Chapter 25

Posted: 11 years ago
hi,

here's link to Chapter 24 πŸ˜ƒ  

Chapter 25

Krishna stumbled back , a bit , his face still lustful , his hands loosening around her body, his head clearing a bit...oh what did he do?...he had lost control over a mere girl n had kissed her!...he thought even as he tried to ignore his burning need n her taste in his mouth... Pratigya pushed him back with all the force she could muster , shouting 'hands off me u...!' Krishna , anger starting to creep in, pushed back against her, pinning her hands to the sides of the wall, his face inches from hers...he was never been denied by anybody, let alone a mere girl...but he knew that most of his anger centred around his inability to stop himself from kissing her...he immediately looked for a reason in his defense... !'hands off u!!' hissed Krishna , gripping her wrists painfully 'didn't hear u say that when ur hands were on my head, pulling me closer!'  Pratigya whimpered in pain n anger ...n contempt... at herself, as her red neck throbbed, for letting him kiss her, not to mention , doing exactly what he told she did... she closed her eyes tightly, turning her face away from him , kicking out again, shouting 'let me go...!..' , as Krishna chuckled derisively , trying to rein the desire which was threatening to overwhelm him n concentrated on humiliating her further, which was a good distraction... 'oh, playing all innocent now r we?' Krishna smirked, a he drew his nose roughly over her exposed cheek ...

Pratigya lashed out , unable to accept the fact that she didn't, couldn't stop him or even tried to stop him, hot tears running down her cheeks , contempt in her eyes, for him... Krishna released her, not bec she stamped down on him , but bec he was startled by the contempt he could see in her eyes... the very eyes in which he had seen himself mere secs ago...Pratigya pushed him away from her n ran sideways , hissing 'u devil!' ...anger flared in him like volcano... How dare she look at him like that !  as if it were all his fault!... he pulled her by her elbow to him, gritting his teeth in anger ...slap! her other hand had made contact with his cheek , resoundingly ... he released her , his cheek burning, for a split sec , n pratigya , looking at him in contempt , turned on her heel to run out of the room...

his anger erupted...he had never used force against any woman...women, according to him, didn't even exists...they were mere 'things' available for him aplenty ... for the first time he had thought of wanting a particular one n instead of feeling gratitude, she is showing attitude... he pulled her to him roughly, his one hand twisting her right hand behind her n his left fastening around her chin in an iron grip, hissing , his face as close to her possible without touching hers  'u r going to rue that one, girl!' Pratigya cried out in pain...

'Krishna!! Leave her !...' Sajjan n Pratap n Chandu stood at the door way... Krishna looked at them , casually, even in his anger, n tightened his grip on her, avoiding looking at Chandu... Chandu was looking at him in shock...n disbelief... 'just keep out of this! Its a matter between me n my hostage' he stressed the word , in a humiliating manner... 'krishna! ' thundered sajjan 'I said leave the girl! U weren't like this! What has got into u...! leave her immediately ...' Krishna wondered the same thing ...what has got into him? He thought he knew...her!... he wanted this girl n he wasn't understanding why...n he didn't seem able to stop himself from wanting her... the girl seemed OK with it until suddenly she started acting all innocent...n he just can't accept the fact that he lost his control over this girl!...Pratigya could feel a growing anger n contempt against him...not bec he was hurting her...but bec he was capable of hurting her...emotionally...bec more than the physical pain, she was feeling  an unknown, unidentifiable pain ... she couldn't see her beautiful self in his eyes anymore... all she could see was arrogance...sheer evil arrogance  ...

Pratigya , struggled against him, hitting him on his chest with her free hand... Krishna saw Chandu coming forward n he shoved pratigya to the floor, his anger n frustration increasing tenfold...'send her away, chandu...! ' Chandu helped Pratigya stand up, mumbling 'I am sorry! Forgive...' Pratigya jerked her hand away from his, throwing him a look of disgust... Krishna looked at her... no! She is still acting as if everything was his fault! ...she is going to walk out of here , having just slapped him!... he clicked his fingers at her , as she made to exit the door, Sajjan gazing at her intently n Pratap giving her a reassuring n apologetic look... Pratigya paused,  inspite of herself...n then made to walk again, hating herself...

Krishna smirked, walking up to her  'Save urself for me... Pratigya' he stressed her name 'U see , Krishna Singh Thakur alwats gets what he wants... I will love to have u ... beneath my feet...' he came close to her , not even minding sajjan n pratap n Chandu , inhaling her hair... n pratigya jumped back , looking at him in anger n loathing ...his face displayed the same emotions...'like a most obedient slave... why , u could stay here as my new mistress... who knows , may be I will think of having , no , using u often... u r so delectable...' Krishna said, smiling slyly , his eyes piercing into hers...'I am sure that will be more than a life for u instead of being a ...; he paused, trying to decide a word , then looking at Chandu , his eyes wavering , he decided to go for the good word ' wife to that dog Sakthi! ' Krishna sneered mockingly n he turned n stormed out of the room...

'Krishna!' sajjan made to follow him , but Pratap stopped him... Chandu was looking at the spot where Krishna stood, angry n concerned tears in his eyes...what happened suddenly for his friend to be this mean?

Pratigya , stood transfixed to the spot , every fibre in her screaming at her ... look what have u done Pratigya... u have let that...that...womanizer touch u, feel u up, kiss u ... n the way he was openly asking u to be his...mistress...! his slave !... n u just stand there...let him trample upon ur pride n honour ...! n womanhood!...Shame on u !... she closed her eyes shut, breathing heavily ...'Chandu, drop her at her home...' Sighed sajjan heavily n walked away... Pratap came forward n quietly touched her shoulder 'beti, enough of ur ordeal ... I apologize for the discomfort u went through yesterday n now...n pls forgive us for the humiliation n agony u suffered at our home...' Chandu looked down, ashamed... ' he...' Pratap paused , sighing sadly ...'he can be cruel n mean if he chooses to be...but I should tell u that he didn't really mean...' he stopped awkwardly when he saw Pratigya looking at him in disgust n ...pain... she said, her tone dead 'oh, that's really sweet of u... kidnap a girl n then try to defend ur deed by saying that someone else did it to some other girl...! humiliate a woman in one of the worst possible manners n then ask forgiveness , as if that would suffice ! ... nice !... ' her eyes, brimmed with hot angry tears , but she fought hard not to cry as she walked out of the room... Pratap stood speechless , his eyes ashamed as Chandu followed her , his feet dragging ...       

inspite of herself , Pratigya's eyes wandered over the hall to catch a glimpse of that woman, who came to feed her last night ...she thought that if she could just get a glimpse of her , some of the pain n anger she felt would be eased...n she thought she saw a silhouette of a woman behind a curtain near the dining hall, but thought it was the pay of light ... n her eyes wandered , unconsciously towards the upstairs , for what she didn't know... she flinched as she heard something huge breaking upstairs , n she resolutely walked out of the house , screwing up her face against the house...

Krishna banged the door shut, kicking the vase n toppling his fav marble statue with his hands...he was shaking in anger ... n frustration ... n an unknown feeling , a feeling of uneasiness , that he had done n said something he shouldn't have done... well, yeah, he shouldn't have kissed her , touched her ...n definitely shouldn't have felt good about it, he thought , his teeth gritting ... he shouldn't have let her go , not after she had slapped him...! not after she was behaving as if he was forcing himself on her or something...! who the hell she think she is? ... he thought back of the sheer loathing he saw in her eyes which had goaded him to humiliate her further n he felt weird ... u shouldn't have done that...! said a voice in his head... he started , feeling jolted ... why do he care what her eyes look like , when she looks at him? ... why was he feeling bad that she was looking at him like that? Instead of just concentrating on using her n throw her away , why did he waste time on caressing n kissing her? ...

no! he didn't waste time...! he enjoyed every sec it lasted, that brief period of floating, controlled by an unknown feeling , but a pleasurable feeling...not physical , no! He was sure of that... bec he realized that the feeling had its origin deep inside his chest... n he wanted to feel that again...! n he is going to make sure that he feels it again...feel her again... but he was not going to reveal to that ...that arrogant girl that he wants her as he wants his next breath...he had never felt this feral ...animalistic ...such a burning need for a woman...yes, for a woman! Not a thing! ...he was sure of that ... the admission took him by surprise... n she had the audacity to slap him n deny him herself!...that too after luring him to her willing arms !... well, she will pay for that... he will take her, show her her right place ...

n for that the function on Saturday shouldn't take place... he will have to kill off that rat Sakthi, he can't risk a public or media exposure by just barging into the function n taking her with him, thought Krishna , chuckling , his anger receding a bit ...otherwise that dog will keep on whining... he turned on his fav classical music , declining the idea to run a cold shower...he felt  a bit bored that his fav pastime which is to humiliate Sakthi would cease, when he kills him ... well,  there will be one last time , thought Krishna smiling ,when he will bring that girl...what was her name, Pratigya ..yes , her  as his mistress ...n he need to talk to Chandu asap... tell him that its not his fault... ! That girl is making him do things!...her arrogance needs to be punished...he wondered vaguely then why did'nt he meet his eyes back there, if he was so sure that he was not at fault!

Chandu silently held the door of his benz open for her n Pratigya climbed in with detachment... they drove in dead silence   ... Chandu didn't know why, but he was feeling weird about his own feelings... he hadn't felt any uneasiness when he knew, saw Krishna treating many girls as dirt... may be bec he had grown used to Krishna treating them as dirt ... but here , from the start, he realised now, that, Krishna never treated this one as dirt... but as ... as a girl... he recalled seeing  how he had held her near the tree inside the temple... it was tender, almost... n how he had held her at the steps of the estate...n how he had talked to her ... he rarely talked to Ma sahib! ...

Chandu turned his face to look at Pratigya, wondering ...  the first time he saw her itself, he had felt a sense of respect for her... n urge to defend her , help her, protect her... like a brother... he thought back of the feeling he had when he heard her shriek of pain down in the cellar, thinking of mashing kaliya into pulp if he dared touched her... a feeling of guilt , panicking that if something bad happened to her , it will be entirely their fault...! but he didn't feel any such kind of fury at Krishna for misbehaving with her... ofcourse bec he was his best friend...he wondered if that was the only reason? ... but he knew felt guilt all the same... n a bit angry n sad at Krishna for being mean! Why would he feel that, against his friend, for a mere stranger!... Chandu shook his head...he had felt ashamed about her humiliation, why though?... he had always craved a sister, may be bec he had come to regard her as his sister , he was feeling that urge , thought Chandu, keeping his eyes on the road... but he had a nagging feeling that she was someone who was becoming more than just a sister to him...

Pratigya sat , her eyes closed , almost all through out the journey n when she opened them , she was sure of two things ... she hated him... but not enough ...bec she had now realized that she was attracted to him...nothing else could describe her inability to stop him from ...from...she couldn't complete the thought, feeling miserable... n she hated herself ...for being weak n forgetting her resolution... for not being able to hate him enough... for not feeling repulsed at his touch ... she tried to hate him enough so that she would want to kill him...but she was feeling a mind numbing helplessness as she found herself wishing if his eyes were soft again, if his mouth didn't spew that venom he told her moments ago... NO! What r u thinking? Pratigya! U hate him! U hate that devil!  U r going to make him pay ...! for humiliating u! he needs to get off that high arrogant horse soon...!

Bakshi listened intently to the phone , his face grave... Shailendra n Durjjan n Sakthi sat at the defense Minister's house , awaiting Pratigya's return... their eyes were blood shot , having had many heated discussions about how to get the file back, none of which seemed possible ... The only alternative would be to attack them , which will be like putting the head down the lion's den ... 'its going to be 7 now...where is she?' muttered Shailendra through his teeth... sakthi gritted his teeth 'she will come here only if that bas***d let her out of his bed!...or let himself out of her! ' he rasped lecherously ' which I don't think is possible... ur daughter is way too hot n delect...' Bakshi interrupted him , shouting 'oh, no! Everything is going to be ruined !  ' 'What happened?' asked durjjan sharply as Shailendra looked up, dejected ...'a media friend of mine just said that there's this small time tabloid which has published ur daughter's n his photo at their estate, in some article about Sajjan family... ' everybody's face registered various degrees of shock ...

Sajjan singh, who was going to climb the stairs , his face turned in the general direction his son's room stopped short as he heard his sister's strained n shocked voice behind him ... he turned to see Gayatri Devi , her eyes wide in shock as she listened to the phone entered the hall, shouting 'What the hell r u saying?!...No! ...No! its not possible!...' 'What happened di?' Sajjan asked concerned 'oh Sajjan... Krishna n that girl are caught in the camera, together... ! its in some stupid flop tabloid , but u can imagine what will happen if...' she trailed off, looking horrified ... Sajjan needn't be told , as he stared just as shocked as Gayatri , cursing ...

Hope u liked it 😳

PS : I really don't know when I will be able to post the next Chapter...I will try to post it soon 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago

very nice dii.😳

so misunderstandings r arises and krishna wants to kill shakti...πŸ˜ƒ

and he is not ready to accept the fact that he love her...
Nice one Dhanya!
Sajjan needn't be told but I need to be told πŸ˜†
My guess is that the minister will have to announce KP engagement becos of the scandalous pics... K won't have to kill S
Take your time beta, no need to rush. I'm sure you've got lots to do at work... besides I'm the only one here 🀣
Just fab fab... Love their inner liking coming closer

Dhanya a very wonderful update,πŸ‘

They both are upset that how they are being effected by each other and even though they don't want to they are defending each other in their minds so they are now aware that they are attracted to each other  beautifully done Dhanya. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope Chandu doesn't end up in love with P😲 I wouldn't like to see his heart broken. 

So is there going to be an engagement of KST and P in the future?  Hope so. πŸ˜›
wonderful update dhanya...πŸ‘ they r attracted to each other...& they r aware of it...KST in his anger hurt her by using foul language...he address her as his would  be mistress in front of his family..thats so humiliating,heartbreaking for Pratigya...πŸ˜”...KST & his anger...in future he will be tamed by our Sherni Pratigya only...😳...

lets hw Pratigya react top those Pics published by Geeta...it will hv reverse effect on her reputation...becx everyone knows that KST is casanova & she is with him in his Eastate...I think Pratigya now get more angry becx she think that this is done only by KST...as he told her that u will be mine mistress...

but yes due to this pics now Shailender & SS has to announce KP engagment...but i m thinking that wht will happen to now that small journlist Geeta...afterall she has no right  to peep into someone's personnel life...just for cheap publicity,money she is damaging innocent girl's reputation...😑...

Dhanya now u can't do this to us πŸ˜²...can't wait so long for the next update...😭 ...jaldi  update karbooo... πŸ€—
Originally posted by Hope2

Nice one Dhanya!
Sajjan needn't be told but I need to be told πŸ˜†
My guess is that the minister will have to announce KP engagement becos of the scandalous pics... K won't have to kill S
Take your time beta, no need to rush. I'm sure you've got lots to do at work... besides I'm the only one here 🀣

thanks di πŸ˜ƒ 

hmmm...minister won't announce ...someone else will πŸ˜‰  but not before a huge diraaamaπŸ˜† n more misunderstanding
Hellooo dii
where r u?
plz update  soon. u said u will try to update soon but when will ur soon come...?
plz update as nothing is happened in the forum...
Originally posted by Renu111

Hellooo dii
where r u?
plz update  soon. u said u will try to update soon but when will ur soon come...?
plz update as nothing is happened in the forum...

I can entertain you!!! πŸ˜ƒ
You can watch me read my romance novel, if you like.

@dhanya look at my expression... i hope to read a lot of that in your OS later onπŸ€“

sorry i won't spoil your thread anymore... feeling goofy this morning... i need my coffee... better go and get one, right now!!!
Originally posted by Hope2

I can entertain you!!! πŸ˜ƒ
You can watch me read my romance novel, if you like.

@dhanya look at my expression... i hope to read a lot of that in your OS later onπŸ€“

sorry i won't spoil your thread anymore... feeling goofy this morning... i need my coffee... better go and get one, right now!!!
Thanks 😳 I m not good in giving comments but thank u & this is so cute..