Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sauce for the Goose Should be Sauce for the Gander

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Panthera

IF-Dazzler

Panthera

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Reasons Given?  My response was retaliatory and mud slinging at another fangroup

Retaliate: To return like for like, To pay back (an injury) in kind.

With this it is INDIRECTLY admitted that the ORIGINAL POST by the rishbalian WAS ATTACKING AND INJURIOUS. It is still open and running by the way...

Mud slinging:
mudslinger (m d sl ng r). n. One who makes malicious charges and otherwise attempts to discredit an opponent, eg as in a political campaign.

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MALICIOUS in either of my topics!

In my opinion this forum isn't two opposing sports teams that you have to stick in and support your team to the very end, nor should it be moderated in a way that supports this "opposing teams" mindset. In my OPINION, it is.
Even as it is, where "opposing sides" mainly only tend to read their side's thread, its really encouraging to see that:

a) Some rishbalians has changed their opinions about rk
b) Some "do not like rk" members have acknowledged that there are others in this serial who behave in harmful ways. Lots of ppl for eg who supported madhu and are now not understanding her behaviour.

I have received numerous pms whilst I've been active on this forum basically saying  that I am blowing a horn at deaf people or  ppl saying its just a TV show. But I disagree.
What I am saying may not go in now. My topics may get closed down coz someone cries "teacher" and mods may not be able site which rule I have broken and accuse me of things I have not done, but like I said in my previous topic:

If even ONE girl here in the future remembers what I've said about what is included in domestic violence, what is emotional abuse, the fact that you defend yourself does not mean the abused too is an abuser, then it was worth it!

THIS TOPIC IS A DEFENSE OF MY VIEWPOINT AND MY OPINION (except for the true meaning of the words defined. Those are facts).  IT 'S NOT A SINGLING OUT OF ANYONE OR ANYONE'S VIEWPOINT.

The most recent topic closed:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3535794

Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 15 April 2013 at 5:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sauce for the Goose Should be Sauce for the Gander" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
god!!! u never get tired?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..maria090deepak148

AMJflora

IF-Dazzler

AMJflora

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ok suggestion  TAKE A CHILL PILL DUDE!!   its just a tv show!!!! why go so hyper ???????ShockedShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajviseth..PlayfulKiss..maria090deepak148RockchickFaiza

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

we r really  tired  & sick now Ouch
request u plzzz stop this kind of post Angry

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some like RK some don't. We can't force anyone to like a character/show/pair and vice versa. You are free to express your views or discuss the show/characters/storyline without targeting members.

The reasons for your previous threads getting closed was explained by the Dev Team. Incase you still have queries with regards to them you can contact them with regards to it.

If you have concerns with any post on forum you can report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Topic Close

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Sexy_Bitch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top