Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Did this heading catch your attention and imagination! Wink And you started getting all those lovey-dovey Heart fantasies!! Naughty naughty! Tongue

Ok, ok back to the post. Let us discuss A2 ke honeymoon- Kashmir mein kya hoga! When A2 are around, some drama is bound to happen right! Few possibilities which might change their perception about each other in their honeymoon in Kashmir:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A2 go out for site seeing and suddenly weather changes, both get caught in the unexpected snow, they take shelter in an un-inhabited shed and are totally cutoff from the outside world. And KKHH starts.Embarrassed (BTW if I'm not wrong it is too early for it to snow in this month.Shocked I'm sure cvs can do some wonders. Tongue)

2. MP gets kidnapped, FP is upset and shaken, and both realize how much they love each other and finally they unite. Mind you before getting kidnapped they sing 'Yeh hasen wadiya yeh khula asamaan!!'Wink

3. A2 gets friendly with a Kashmiri guy, then they attend his wedding and  its associated rituals and relive the lost moments and realize their hidden feelings.Day Dreaming

4. Both get locked in some remote boat house and stuck for eternity BG: 'Hum tum ek kamare mein bandh ho aur!'Embarrassed

5. A2 meets another couple who has also come on honeymoon trip. The other couple make these realize the importance of this beautiful bond.Star A2 are suddenly enlightened by this revelation.Smile

6. A2 get lost in the forest like our QSQT couple and trying to find their way out .Both are smitten by each other and FP sings 'Gazab ka hain din socho jara!'Day Dreaming

7. FP falls sick Shocked and MP takes good care of her and they become lovey-dovey  Heart OR vice versa. They realize what a perfect spouse they got and dil garden garden hogaya! Day Dreaming

8. Both get stuck in some beautiful island and are trying their best to find their way out!! (Aaila Kashmir mein island? But I've full faith in cvs, ek beautiful island ka set dal hi denge!! Wink)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A special thanks to mariyem as she was the one who mentioned the second point and inspired me to write this post. Smile

Akaians if this post made you smile, do click on like button. Do pour in some funny / crazy ideas and views

Edited by emeraldeye - 15 April 2013 at 4:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28mariyembeinglovedMusiqueloverarnie...grintsonkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Honeymoon mein kya hoga??" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beingloved

beingloved

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

5. A2 meets another couple who has also come on honeymoon trip. The other couple make these realize the importance of this beautiful bond.Star A2 are suddenly enlightened by this revelation.Smile

2. MP gets kidnapped, FP is upset and shaken, and both realize how much they love each other and finally they unite. Mind you before getting kidnapped they sing 'Yeh hasen wadiya yeh khula asamaan!!'Wink

7. FP falls sick Shocked and MP takes good care of her and they become lovey-dovey  Heart OR vice versa. They realize what a perfect spouse they got and dil garden garden hogaya! Day Dreaming

4. Both get locked in some remote boat house and stuck for eternity BG: 'Hum tum ek kamare mein bandh ho aur!'Embarrassed

I can think of these 4 possibilities in that order TongueHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyekrithikas

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I guess they will not go for honeymoon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyememeraldeyearnie...krithikas

chennai28

Groupbie

chennai28

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Emerald, It seems ur an ardent fan of Indian romantic movies Big smile

2. MP gets kidnapped, FP is upset and shaken, and both realize how much they love each other and finally they unite. Mind you before getting kidnapped they sing 'Yeh hasen wadiya yeh khula asamaan!!'

Well Roja movie idea is not bad...But I wish they shd show something different.. no moives/old formulas...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyekrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Nice post...

I prefer these scenes...

5. A2 meets another couple who has also come on honeymoon trip. The other couple make these realize the importance of this beautiful bond.Star A2 are suddenly enlightened by this revelation.Smile

6. A2 get lost in the forest like our QSQT couple and trying to find their way out .Both are smitten by each other and FP sings 'Gazab ka hain din socho jara!'Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingloved

Originally posted by emeraldeye

5. A2 meets another couple who has also come on honeymoon trip. The other couple make these realize the importance of this beautiful bond.Star A2 are suddenly enlightened by this revelation.Smile

7. FP falls sick Shocked and MP takes good care of her and they become lovey-dovey  Heart OR vice versa. They realize what a perfect spouse they got and dil garden garden hogaya! Day Dreaming

I can think of these 4 possibilities in that order TongueHeart

Cool Cool

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_11

I guess they will not go for honeymoon.

Why dear?Any specific reasons for such an opinion ?? Shocked

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennai28

Emerald, It seems ur an ardent fan of Indian romantic movies Big smile  

I watch all kinds of movies.LOLWink

2. MP gets kidnapped, FP is upset and shaken, and both realize how much they love each other and finally they unite. Mind you before getting kidnapped they sing 'Yeh hasen wadiya yeh khula asamaan!!'

Well Roja movie idea is not bad...But I wish they shd show something different.. no moives/old formulas...  Totally agree Thumbs Up All old formulas are boring Dead. Lets see what cvs have in store for us.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top