Posted: 10 years ago
Hi cvs, I dont know how it works as I m new but I hope you read it, I really like rehaan suvi pair and want to see more of their scenes and rehaan is in love with suvreen , wil ever suvreen fall in love him, I m a fan of both of them I really want to see them in love...
Hey even I want resu but lets see wat happens
Hey welcome to SG family... I m sure resu will bloom as nw will have more and more of resu scenes, cant wait for todays episode 😛
At times I feel its very annnoying ya , I mean in the show they have such a hot guy andgood looking why no love track of him , and plz if cvs intend to do it with Ira I wud leave the show , I donno why but I really wanna see resu.. but god knows what happens. As ira us just goid as a frnf I nean RC deserves someone as suvi or someone like her and I really hope cvs read oyr minds..
I hope we get more resu scenes. Love Resu.
Resu was too cute today but want only resu not ira... I hate her
I know guys somehow wen resu is there its sizzling,if they become a romantic pair their scenes wud be awsome 😛
I dunno how will they make resu happen.. Rehan knows suvi loves yuvi n he being a thorough gentleman won't ever cross his boundaries.. I am still wondering how will things fall into place.. I so wanna c resu but kab n kaise hoga m still wondering..
Hmnn thats right..u know wat I feel that first they shud become best of frnds.. like rehaan shud tel her stop calling me sir I m ur colleague nw call me rehaan..
N that ira is being unreasonably harsh on suvi.. I hvnt seen a boss lik that who is so inhuman.. I find that vry unnatural n childish..