Page 3 Page 3

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yes I noticed that as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina Nisha (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
even charlie didnot allow that if u read her tweet u will know tht maybethey r not always lovey-dovey but they love each other very very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha23Ameeraalikhan

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameeranalikhan

<font color="#cc0000">have guys noticed debina nisha did not allow their husbands to touch their feetSmile</font>
<font color="#cc0000">they proved that no matter wheather your are a normal wife or actors wife every one respects their husband</font>how every modern we become but we respect our traditions and cultureSmile

ROFL   ROFL Debina Maam nd Resepect for GC???? Since when? She never leaves any chance to insult him on National TV and always trying to potray that she is upper hand in their relationship nd GC is just a puppet who is always willing to dance to her Tunes!
BTW if she really feels bad abt it then she should not have supported Tanaaz on deciding the penalty for the Winning Team!   Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pvnbsvcandicobirdy2011

candico

candico

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfndI

Originally posted by ameeranalikhan

<font color="#cc0000">have guys noticed debina nisha did not allow their husbands to touch their feetSmile</font>
<font color="#cc0000">they proved that no matter wheather your are a normal wife or actors wife every one respects their husband</font>how every modern we become but we respect our traditions and cultureSmile

ROFLROFL    Debina Maam nd Resepect for GC???? Since when? She never leaves any chance to insult him on National TV and always trying to potray that she is upper hand in their relationship nd GC is just a puppet who is always willing to dance to her Tunes!
BTW if she really feels bad abt it then she should not have supported Tanaaz on deciding the penalty for the Winning Team!   Ouch

ROFLROFL i agree with u ... it is like PATI VRATA NAARI GC PAR HAI BHAARI ROFLROFL she shud have not supported Tanaaz ... usko support karke apne aapk ko SATI SAVITRI dikha diya ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pvnbsvbirdy2011Doracake

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
compltly agree wth u !!

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@ all : Pls , no bashing this time ...  I dont wanna see this thread closed  LOL

BTW  , was the punishment awarded  In Sunday's episode  ??? I think i missed it 

How can dey give such penalties  ????We live in a society  ruled by man  ,  you can never ignore this fact  ...  Didn't the gals feel ashamed or  awkward to give such punishments Confused

And i would   not want the girls  to massage the men  either   , atleast on a  national channel for god's sake  ...

Hope we wont have such awkward punishements in future Ouch

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i dont find any fun in touching feet of wife!!sumtime this shows crosses all da limits

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeeraalikhanGuguminti

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i first saw Nisha stepping back and in the repeat saw DB too...they didnt actually show it properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top