India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Arjun Dead!! -- Kushal the murderer !!!

SadZ Newbie
SadZ
SadZ

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Gawd !!!  Can u believe this!! they killed arjun in koi dil mein..!!!!!!! wat the ...!?!! :( now why they did do this! they ruined the whole show..

tonite episode showed arjun and kajul soo happy!! they r discussing how to make samay and kirtika come closer and suddenly kajal gets a cramp.. and she winces and arjun gets worried and asks her if shes ok..she says she has a cramp.. so he says that it look like his baby is playing football inside her..and then he kneels and puts his face on her tummy and says to his bbaby.. not to hurt her..bcoz she is wonderful !! (Sigh!) then she helps him wid the jacket and he turns and says i love u and kisses her on the forehead and leaves!!

kajul goes to the party where arjun comes and he hugs and they smile at each other.. and then they show arjun wid tears in his eyes.. kajul touches his forehead and she frowns.. then arjun holds up his hand and theres blood!! .. she is stunned!!.. kajul is covered in arjuns blood..and arjun falls to the ground and he dies while his head is on kajul's lap !!

kirtika finds out that kushal murdered Arjun!!

Cry

i was watching the show for arjun.. now they went ahead and spoiled the show!! Thumbs Down to Ekta..for thinking such a Vile thing!!! Confused

love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Confused
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

GODDDDD SHE'S SOO EVIL and TWISTED

CAn't believe she'd do such a stupid thingAngry

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
omgggg.....i cannot believe this!!! ill watch this episode on monday since in da us they show it that day......but rreaalllyy???? arjun dies!!!! Cry Cry Confused im sooo sad.......ekta twisted it the story from her other serials....but why wud she get ARJUN stabbed???? Angry
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

ekta you ...Angry

**Note: please avoid profanity.**

Edited by MysticaMagic - 06 November 2004 at 3:44pm
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
sorry for my language.......i'm just really pi*sed off right now!
SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
as long as viewers are gonna continue watching her twisted up stories she will continue making them. If people stop watching after they kill of Arjun than she will realize she made a mistake. But ALAS that ain't gonna happen because people all over India are going to continue watching her crazy serials and giving her $$$$$ for it even if they do not make sense. USA and other countries are just a small fraction of her viewers. It is in India that people need to stop and teach her a lesson. This was my favorite serial of them all but no more. I will just read the updates from now on. First Kusum now this one. Angry
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I agree!

Maybe I can watch ejaz on Kusum at least........or maybe ekta will kill him off that show as well.Angry You know......honestly.........as stupid as kusum is getting and got.......I started really getting interested once Sohan came into the pic..........I hope he stays there at least!Confused

Go to top