Creatives need Agam..vishal back..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Its too much of missing screenpresence of Agam..vishal  in the show now..

The one who can stop this evilness of Amrit..Yug is Agam..

Amrit already know if Agam back with his memory its game over..thats what we viewers awaiting ..

Enough of these two characters absence in the show ...

Vishal needs to witness all this evilness of Amrit. to know how much she is  a manipulative ..arrogant woman.

Just dont sideline vishal character as he seems to be next trump card of the show..

Please bring the hero back..Agam as Nimrit needs him in this bad phase..

well said 
the only person who can do turn amrit's game is Agam 
i want track like vishal now will come to know amrit's truth and he tell this to agam.
agam comes back !! amrit shocked .. then he tells that vishal is the only one who has tolden me this truth !!
and then its now time for Amrit to be in the jail 
I just feel the creatives are a bit unfair to vishal character since a while..not focusing much on him..

i just hope in upcoming episodes vishal character gets much more screenspace in the show ... if i go by article Deepak was not roped in to play just  a cameo but a full fledge character..

Its obvious creatives have changed the storyline a bit as Agam long time would have got his memory ..they brought in this Bani leukemia track so crossing fingers its for the twist in story and  for Agam  remembering everything about his past..