MMT - Monday Episode Discussion Thread 15/04

Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for banner: Mamta (misty85)

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onward.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread
Live Update - Episode 66

Megha frantically tries to call Navi who does not pick up her phone. Munna's words reverbrates in Megha's mind. Navi comes and Megha is happy to see her. Megha asks Navi where she was. Megha asks Navi to promise something. Navi promises to do what she asks for. Megha asks NAvi to leave PT. Navi asks Megha what she is on about? Megha says to find one kid I dont want to lose another kid. Megha tells Navi about Munna's phone call. Navi says the phone came not because they wanted to scare you but because they are scared. Navi says they are very close to finding those people. Megha asks Navi who she means by "we"? Navi says Spiderman. Navi asks Megha not to get mad as she couldn't tell her this.  Navi tells Megha that Editor in chief of Awaz India is MB and he is the one who started PT. Navi tells Megha that whatever we thought about Spiderman was wrong. We spent 12 years hating him. Navi tells Megha that Mohan went out of his way to find Addu. Navi asks Megha to give another chance to Mohan. She says if there is one person we should trust now is Spiderman as he loves us very much. NAvi asks Megha not to think too much. Navi says I know you still have a special place for Spiderman. Megha says and I should forget what we had to tolerate in these 12 years. Navi says we should at least try. Megha says I understand your feeling but all I can say is that the trust which was the foundation of our relation will take time to rebuild but she promised to try. Navi is happy.

RJ shows her and Meghas picture to Mohan. Megha tells Navi to be careful as the people she is dealing with are dangerous. Beera listening to all this. Navi says I want to work in PT and they will soon find Addu. Beera comes and says after every night there is a morning. He asks Megha to keep faith as all will be well. Navi looks at him.

Navi tells Jiji that she is going to work. Jiji akss why she is going without Beera. Navi says not today. Megha comes there and asks Navi to be careful. Navi leaves. Megha tells Jiji that I shouldn't worry so much but how can I make a mother understand. Jiji takes Megha to Ganesh idol and tells her that Mohan has returned because of his blessing and now no one will separate. Jiji says now everything good will happen. Beera shown walking with a parcel with Megha's name. Jiji asks Megha not to worry about losing Navi but to anticipate finding Addu.

Beera gives the parcel to Megha. Megha opens it and finds Addu's muffler. She has FB of Addu. Jiji comes there and asks what happened? Megha tells Jiji that the muffler belongs to Addu and he was wearing this the day he got lost. Jiji looks at it realizes that she made the muffler for Addu with A on it. Megha holds the muffler and cries.  Jiji too cries. Beera looks at them and notices a letter on the ground. Megha grabs the letter and says this is Addu's handwriting. The letter says "Ma I miss you a lot. The food here is not good, I am very hungry. Please come and take me away. Addu". Megha folds the letter and says she is going to get her Addu back. Jiji stops her and tells her that it is an old letter. Jiji asks Beera to check for the address. It is sent from Shiv Bhojanalay Jhansi. Megha says she is going to find Addu. Megha goes into her room and starts packing. Jiji tries to dissuade her but Megha is determined. Megha leaves. 

Megha outside the house and Jiji asks he where she is going. Megha says she is going to Mohan. Megha runs and Jiji asks MEgha to be careful. Megha walks through the streets of Juna mohalla. Megha runs into Renu who shouts at her from making her drop her stuff. Megha hugs Renu. Renu says finally she has turned mad. Jiji comes and tells Renu that Addu's muffler was sent from Jhansi. Aarti is excited and is happy. Renu says she is very happy and asks where Megha has gone? Jiji says she has gone to Mohan. Renu is shocked.

Mohan is addressing his team telling them that identification of the kidnapper has gotten us very close. Megha arrives at AI office. She asks the receptionist that she wants to meet MB. Receptionist says she cannot meet without appointment. Megha goes in anyway. Mohan tells  everyone that PT is gonna reach it is ultimate destination. Megha comes and knocks on the door. She opens the door and says please find my son via PT.

Precap: Mohan on the phone asking Megha to calm down. Megha says she has been calm for the past 12 years. Megha on the road bumps into a taxi and drops her phone. The driver of the car is Munna. Munna grabs Megha's phone and switched it with his. He asks Megha if she wants to go anywhere. Megha says she wants to go to Jhansi. Mohan calls Megha and asks where she is. Munna picks up the call and says MEgha is where she should have been long back.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Kunal and Akansha ki ranking badhane ke liye ye points important hai.

1. Unke profile page 24 h me 2 baar comment kare.
2. Unke profile page ke side me lagi pics ko rate or comment kare.
3. Jis week koi article nikla ho jisme NBT or Kunal Akansha tag ho pure week me jab tak waha comment ho sakte hai waha comment kare. Aap ek din me ek article pe 3 comment kar sakte hai.

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10798/dushyant-wagh/Edited by poojaluvnbt - 11 years ago
Why this parcel has come to Vyas house??? Isn't it a blooper...
I think addu/munna has deliberately send it...  may be he wants to go back to his family... par itne din chup kyon raha... 😕
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by misty85

I think addu/munna has deliberately send it...  may be he wants to go back to his family... par itne din chup kyon raha... 😕

If munna has sent it, there will be some other motive behind it. He may be trying to mislead them.
Originally posted by misty85

Mamta are you the backup for today's WU?
Yes Neelu. I have to do the back up for today... I just saw Pooja's message on FB.
badi jaldi bhaag raha hain NBt aajkal..
neelu thanx for the WU
Edited by dsgirl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dsgirl

badi jaldi bhaag raha hain NBt aajkal..
neelu thanx for the WU

Munna to aur bhee fast hai - har jagah pahuch jata hai