Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven #993: New Note Page 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Ridaaa! your comment just made my whole day<3 seriously! and thank you so so so so so very much for liking it :) that just made me smile and by the way you say it..you make me sound like a pro at gifs..im still a learner LOL but again it all means a lot :D thank you sooo much<3 :D

PS: if you need help with gifs I can help you :) esp the grain problem Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaSh Heaven #993: New Note Page 2 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Ridaaa! your comment just made my whole day<3 seriously! and thank you so so so so so very much for liking it :) that just made me smile and by the way you say it..you make me sound like a pro at gifs..im still a learner LOL but again it all means a lot :D thank you sooo much<3 :D

PS: if you need help with gifs I can help you :) esp the grain problem Embarrassed
If you are not a pro than there is not a thing called proness and there is no pro COZ YOU ARE THE EXTREMITY OF BEING BEST AND OH MAN LOOK AT YOUR WORK! YOUR GIFS ARE SOOO PREHHTY AND FLAWLESS <3 and omg man you are amazing idk how else to say it and even if i say a thousand words of praises they are freaking less. YOU ARE TOO GOOD <3

OMG PLEASH :(

Though I hardly PS BUT AHHH <3 IMMA YOUR MOST FANNING STUDENT :$

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
^I really dunno how to reply to that comment because I just feel so overwhelmed and happy and oh im grinning like an idiot right now reading it..and thank you..and thank you<3 that's all I can say..

I'd love to help you out :D just ask away :)
..or you maybe my first fanning student? LOL

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

^I really dunno how to reply to that comment because I just feel so overwhelmed and happy and oh im grinning like an idiot right now reading it..and thank you..and thank you<3 that's all I can say..

Then I'll want you to reply with that you'll keep vidding thousands and thousands of scenes coz I LOVE YOUR WORK TO A POINT OF OBSESSION AND ITS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL AND ITS TOO GOOD AND PAR EXCELLENCE <3 And your colouring is out of the world <3 ahhh keep making more :$

oh man i love youShocked thankyou <3Blushing whenever im psing next there will be a chain of pms in your inboxROFL

gotta go now, my head is aching like shit.Disapprove hayeee keep making more  :$ iLOVERSYOU <3

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
oh anddd I forgot to tell you I just watched the trailer of obsession and dude how to you vid! THAT TRAILER IS PERFECTION<3 es armaans entry scene where's he's walking at the whole shootout  and everything going on beat and the whole you know terrorising feel to it its all so perfect and I love the bg tune..from where is it? I just have a kinda thing for those tunes..
and shilpa's entry..i love how you dint show her face in the start..its like he dint know what's in store for him and then the end that rain scene<3 everything was beyond perfect!
you need to give me tips on vidding Stern Smile

aftermath..

IF-Addictz

aftermath..

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
KongoShongo on new thread

7 more to go (;

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMySexyBitchxX

Then I'll want you to reply with that you'll keep vidding thousands and thousands of scenes coz I LOVE YOUR WORK TO A POINT OF OBSESSION AND ITS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL AND ITS TOO GOOD AND PAR EXCELLENCE <3 And your colouring is out of the world <3 ahhh keep making more :$

oh man i love youShocked thankyou <3Blushing whenever im psing next there will be a chain of pms in your inboxROFL

gotta go now, my head is aching like shit.Disapprove hayeee keep making more  :$ iLOVERSYOU <3

aah! I hope i get the time and then I'll keep gif'ing and you can fangirl over them all you want :D and i sound like a broken record but thank you sooo much Ri!

ehe that's always welcome :D and my dabba is always open :)

Oh then what are you doing here? go and give your eyes and head some rest! :| you know your really cute and that makes me love you too? <3

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i guess im off to sleep too (: byee x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top