Episode 942 - ABHIJEET KHATRE MEIN (19/4/2013)

Posted: 11 years ago
CASE TITLE : Abhijeet Khatre mein - 1
EPISODE No. 942
CASE No.: 732
AIR DATE : 19 April 2013
Director -- Ishwar Singh
Story / Screenplay - Naila Chogle

EPISODE Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQexwpR_D_o

Rating Link - Rating: CID Khatre Mein Abhijeet I (19/04/2013)

Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Promo: Abhijeet in disguise asks a duplicate keys maker 'jis samay accident hua tha kisne udaya πŸ˜• tha malum hai'...the guy replies 'cid officer Abhijeet'. Then a news paper article with Abhijeet's photo.

ACP and Purvi search Abhijeet's house and find a key. ACP says 'kaafi sambhalkar rakha hai is chaabi ko..is case ka taala isi chaabi se khulega' . Purvi looks sad.

Then Abhijeet standing alone on the street, unshaven...wondering 'cid officer hokar Maine khoon kaise kiya'.

next scene ACP points a gun at a guy and asks 'kisne ki hai tumhari yeh haalat'. The guy replies ' Abhijeet'.

Then Abhijeet is shown clutching his head in pain.

ACP in another scene says 'kab tak chupega woh humse'.

Promo over.

PS: no sign of Daya anywhere in the promo. Abhijeet looks unshaven..unwell..and I feel he vanished from yesterday's and today's episodes to grow a beard and get the right look. πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
what!!! the moment i decided not to watch today's case, they show this promo!!! UFFF abhi phasao!!!Uggghhh Ufff 
After Khatre mein Daya .. was expecting a Khatre mein Abhijeet.. but didn't know it would be so soon.. 

@Vis: I remember you once said... daya sir has gone flat on hospital bed many times.. and Abhi sir has been framed many a times.. so for both ... the count increases by 1 this month πŸ˜†

Well..from the promo.. I remembered the case where Abhi sir is framed in a girl's murder(the one where he wakes up and finds himself in towel in a hotel room) πŸ˜† This promo sounds the same..Hope it lives up to mark
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
i am getting tired of these phasao of officers cases😑 Cant they give some decent cases properly???!!!! 
Revenge of the criminal...forget it...if they can give one sweet handshake in the end, I will make a siggie of BP Singh.
Originally posted by visrom

Revenge of the criminal...forget it...if they can give one sweet handshake in the end, I will make a siggie of BP Singh.

ohh... right.. The name was revenge of the criminal.. and the last scene was the famous duo scene... !! ab chaand taare expect karna galat hai Vissy πŸ˜† There is no more singh sir's direction...Christie maam's stories nor screenplay... 

If we are lucky SS might give us some light moments like he did in Khatre mein daya... 
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

ter Khatre mein Daya .. was expecting a
Khatre mein Abhijeet.. but didn't know it
would be so soon..

Even they know that there maybe fan wars. πŸ˜›

officer centric episodes again
next we will see acp 
but m quite excited for the episode
the epi's turn out really good when abhi is hiding from cid

Originally posted by visrom

Even they know that there maybe fan wars. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† This is happening since long...  There was one Daya with Kid case... then later Abhi with the mute girl case...  Daya ek quatil... and next month mission goa... Daya ki doston ki maut... the abhijeet ki diwani... they always maintain the balance... though always Daya sir gets injured and cries  and Abhi sir gets himself into trouble