Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Okay! So.. Where are you all?? At School ? College Or perhaps listening Music ( I know some of you doing thisROFL ) or Searching for Your respective threads!
Now start Banging your Head on Your neighbours wall ( Yeah, otherwise by This speedy Hittings your own wall might break, so why not break others for a ChangeEvil Smile ) Because, I am Here.. Yeah here to complain about yours activity!ROFL
Guys! Come on, I know it's one New forum, one new show. But, why not make it more active? I mean with Comments not with viewsEvil Smile.
Yeah! Where are you all? We're watching This Show but, How many of Us actually Open Threads to discuss it? ( Except my Four/Five savitrian friends )
I've seen Introducing Thread! There we've seen more than 10 members there who actually has visited our Forum. Not just That I can see Some new Members hitting likes on WUs too. But, after That Everything.. Uhmm almost Everything seems SilentUnhappy. And now this Forum is like, we're on a Theatre watching one Horror film and Keep giving expression to everyone "Shhh" "Ssshhh" without Saying anything! Yes, Expression means "Like".. We see one Thread, then Hit "like" button Then Escape/Run away/Gayab etc etc.. we're present here without any comments, no comment comment?! Only coming here and Going from here without any words! ( sadly I'm too One of ThoseOuch Now, please don't Run with a Baseball bat To beat me..ROFL because, Theres some reason Too )
Now what I want? Nothing But something..ROFL i know that's quite confusing.. So, let me Clear it... I only want Silent members to comeout From Rahukal sir's Den and To become Active here..ROFL Don't think I was Joking By my Rofl smiley.. It's just that I am Like that onlyROFL.
So, This post was Only targetted For Silent members. Guys, you're here Running here and There.. But, then why you Can't comment on Any Thread? Or Join during Discussions?Ouch Do you think we're Ghosts, Who'll make you Run from here by "Bwhahahah" laughter?OuchLOL. It's Not fair ( Don't think I was talking about Fair and Lovely's "Fair"ROFL ) I meant what type of Judgement is ThisD'oh .
Now enough of My complains. Now only Request.. Please Please plz plz ( Yeah, count these various spellings too To Guess my ExpressionROFL ) Friends, Please try to be More Active here with Topics and Comments. *Smile*
So here ends My EassyLOL If you actually had read it then, Thanks ( also Sorry TooLOL )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forestrySonu2510FIZK6foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silence On the Forum!" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Rayan ... Congrats Clap   This must be the longest post we've had in the forum, apart from the WU.

Yes, silent members please do join in our discussions. We dont bite and we'd love to hear from you all. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

poppins

IF-Dazzler

poppins

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Don't worry... the way Savitri has shaped up its story line till now - people will start catching up.

And the way upcoming tracks are lined up - we'll surely have lots of members.

If you ask me, I feel that the story line is very much predictable  for the viewers. I mean now that R-K has captured Satya, one can easily predict that whats up in store. Dev will die, Satya will be presumed dead, Savitri will search for Satya...

At the same time another serial running in the same time slot - has a nerve gripping story line, where you cannot predict anything. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ezria_Fan_4everFIZK6MrToolConfuser

forestry

forestry

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Sorry guys.  One silent member confesses!!!  No Life OK channel where I live.  I depend only on updates.  Catch up the videos only on weekends.  Show is great, Ridhi is perfectThumbs Up for the role of Savitri, she is sure to surprise you all with strength in character as displayed before.  Great serial, great acting, no time for watching anything weekdaysDisapprove

Will do my best.

Sanjana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6MrToolConfuser

poppins

IF-Dazzler

poppins

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

Sorry guys.  One silent member confesses!!!  No Life OK channel where I live.  I depend only on updates.  Catch up the videos only on weekends.  Show is great, Ridhi is perfectThumbs Up for the role of Savitri, she is sure to surprise you all with strength in character as displayed before.  Great serial, great acting, no time for watching anything weekdaysDisapprove

Will do my best.

Sanjana

hey sanjana - sorry to know that. don't worry till the time Life Ok is accessible to your area. IF shall keep you posted thru VU & WU.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryMrToolConfuser

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

Will do my best.

Sanjana

Sanju   Hug  Its been a while good to see you here. And yeah Ridhi is perfect as Savitri and i'm too waiting to see her strong side as Savitri too.
Please try and be active, your posts were always great to read.

MrToolConfuser

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppins

Don't worry... the way Savitri has shaped up its story line till now - people will start catching up.

And the way upcoming tracks are lined up - we'll surely have lots of members.

If you ask me, I feel that the story line is very much predictable  for the viewers. I mean now that R-K has captured Satya, one can easily predict that whats up in store. Dev will die, Satya will be presumed dead, Savitri will search for Satya...

At the same time another serial running in the same time slot - has a nerve gripping story line, where you cannot predict anything. 

The story is predictable at the moment, we've known from the beginning that Savi will look for Satya. But  how she goes about it and what hurdles she has to overcome, what RK and Gulika will throw in her way is what is unpredictable.

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Rayan ... CongratsClap This must be the longest post we've had in the forum, apart from the WU.

Yes, silent members please do join in our discussions. We dont bite and we'd love to hear from you all. Big smile

Yeah.. And My 7th post on Savitri ForumCool. You were right we've many things to Discuss here but, due to inactivity on threads This forum Turned like one Haunted 3D!OuchLOL Now, I can only hope that Everyone Becomes active from this week.Approve

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.