Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Aishwariya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I really love Shilpa being a part of the show and all but I thought Aishwariya Rai was supposed to replace Shilpa as judge in the second week or something? Was that for a different show or am I missing out on something?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aishwariya?" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Um I think that was april fool joke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
April Fools LOL

aneelakhalid

aneelakhalid

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
shilpa is just being natural on the show. she seems to be a good entertainer. i cant stand ashwariya laugh Confused but she is very beautiful. ammmar will be more happy than anyone ROFL

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Oh really haha I thought it was after April Fools day guess not and I am sure Amar would be be happy abhi toh Charlie isn't right next to him either. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivanee28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.