Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It sounds 2 curious dr...Plz cntinue sn...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah yeah u shld continue it 
dear plzz it looking interesting 
but wht happen y u did not PM me haa 
anywauys do it nxt time kkk 
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its interesting.
Plz update soon and plz pm me.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting!!! Plz update ASAP...😛
Bubblie1490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice start with a suspense.
But TRAGEDY???
kindaa scares me, but still interesting. pm me plz
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting  teaser.. bit scary too.
do cont. dear.
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey it sounds interesting plz cont this😊😊😊
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PART 1

Hey guy, sorry for updating so late...here's the first part. hope you like it.

Taani looked at Rey lovingly, she was late today….and rey had slept again waiting for her in the living room only. She was just two hours late but Re had told her to come early today, but she couldn't make it and she was feeling really guilty. She looked at the card which was on the table…. She opened it and instantly her lips curved into a perfect smile. It said…

"Happy anniversary… of our first date sweetheart."

There was a picture of them on the other side of the card…of their first date…. Taani in blue anarkali suit and Rey in yellow jacket… taani smiled, her eyes brimmed, few tears fallen on the card, and then she noticed what was written in the side…. Which was spoiled by your possessive bhai….Taani smiled…it was Rey's trademark. His naughtiness which no one could ever match up to. Then she knelt down to look at Rey. She caressed his soft hair, and kissed softly on his cheek. Then she went to the other side, quietly removed his shoes, then socks and put them aside. She came and softly, very gently, not disturbing him a bit, undid his tie, opened few buttons of his shirt, so he could relax. Then she went to bedroom, freshened up herself, changed into a comfortable nighty, and came to the living room. She slowly, pulled rey's head in the air, sat on the couch, and then placed his head on her lap. She shivered down to her spine and her lips curved into a smile as rey's soft hair brushed her velvety thighs.  Rey could feel her even in the sleep. He dig his face on her belly, wrapping his arms around her waist and then his arms went to her legs, making her shiver as he touched them, his raw touch on her bare skin, and slowly pulled her legs and then her whole frame on himself. Putting her head on his chest and making her rest on himself, he covered themselves with the blanket taani had brought from the bedroom, half opened his eyes and said… "Good night…must be really tired na….so jao." And pecked her nose. Taani smiled through tears and pecked his lips, not removing them, feeling their closeness…..and they fell in sleep.

In the morning, his sleep was disturbed suddenly… Taani's  hair had covered his face, spread over all across, and were disturbing Taani too as her hair came at her face and were disturbing her. He carefully, gently collected her hair with his fingers and set them aside, skillfully, he was perfect at this. His fingers knew every part of Taani more than hers…

After that he got up quietly, slowly bit by bit, taking care that she does not get disturbed, and he got up. Now he looked at taani, quietly snaked his arms around her, and next moment she was in his arms, comfortably. He carried her to their bedroom and carefully made her comfortable in the bed. He was about to go, when something struck him, increasing his heartbeat instantly. Few stray strands were lying on her face, and he couldn't help but feel a shrill, seeing the enchanting , mesmerizing beauty. He bend, kissed those strands softly, and removed them from her face.

He got up with a persuasion to his heart, who was telling him to stay where he is, adoring his sweetheart. But after convincing himself, and telling his heart that he'll be back soon, he got up to freshen himself. Then he collected his files from the table, and sat on the bed with them. Sitting close to taani, who had hugged him in her sleep. He smiled feeling the warmth, the closeness and coziness of their being together. He started to work on his files, suddenly a file came in his sight…. It was not his… It was Taani's….he was about to put it aside, when his sight caught something…. He further explored… and he was terrorized…shocked…pale from fear… he was stunned, and he felt as if someone has clamped him. How could Taani involve herself in this….something so dangerous, so brutal, so cruel? And he even didn't knew about this…? How could she…? A rage gathered inside him and he just wanted to shook her from her sleep, and wanted to ask…how dare she do this? How?

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res!!
unres!!!

yayy!!! its me first!!!
vo bhi pm se pehle!! ðŸ˜†

it was awesome!!
the cutest and most adorable taarey written so beautifully!!!
but what was there in that file?? you made me scared!! danger.. oh gosh!! i feel like opening that file myself... please continue soon!!!
i loved it to the core!!!

Edited by toshi_ta - 11 years ago
patie thumbnail
wow update was really sweet ...u did a great jov as usual...ending as usual shocking pls update soon