Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Why do we come to IF? Whose serious?

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4pearldesai-Surma-Rhea_401---Shailu---

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
The problem is that you don't discuss the shows but mock the other members. your views are  not related to show, but what the viewers of the show should feel and do, which in other words is often call moral policing. Sleepy You even have problems with members of the forum having fun with each other, and maybe that's why you have less number of posts in 7 years, because noone really wants to speak to a cynic like you. 

rosh94SupermagicalArpi17SunshineTearsromaila

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
after a long time--

a great fun post.

congrats.ROFL

rosh94Arpi17SunshineTears-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I think this type of situation is not uncommon.

I used to go another forum where some fans of  female lead  used to bash the male lead. They bashed the actor right and left. They hoped everybody will be in their wagon to bash him. So when anybody replied on behalf the actor , they tried to act as if the person who replied doesn't have good taste or choice or don't know anything about acting.

Now things has changed, that lead character got many fans and some of them tries to bash the female lead. Now the same fans who used to bash the male lead complain that their actress is being bashed. They didn't think about others feeling when they were busy to bash and they are expecting that other's will understand their feeling ...what a irony !!

The same happened here. When people were up in arms to bash Rano or Annie Gill , they never thought that it might come back to them too. Now if anybody bashes Anamika , they get upset . Where were ur sensitive heart when you guys were involved in bashing the actress. If you didn't respect their feeling, then how do you expect same honor of them.

I hardly see posts that are on behalf of Rano and I hardly see bashing posts on Anamika. Very few members ( one or two ) bashes Anamika . But if we compare the number of bashing on Rano it would be at least 10:1 . If you guys can't  tolerate few members who bashes Anamika, how do you guys think they (Rano fans ) tolerate such a large number of members bashing of Rano ?

I am not a Annie Gill's fan but I do support underdog !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiTheSnowmanRhea_401

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

after a long time--

a great fun post.

congrats.ROFL
 LOL 

Edited by Vasishtha - 17 April 2013 at 3:33am
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

after a long time--

a great fun post.

congrats.ROFL
 LOL 

fun is increasing.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vasishtha

after a long time--

a great fun post.

congrats.ROFL
 LOL 

fun is increasing.ROFL
Mazza aa gaya ..ROFL ROFL 
Supermagical Senior Member
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I surely dont visit IF for taking lecture on fiction and my choice.

@Ace:Your example doesn't go with this forum, there male lead/ female lead were bashed and on Anamika forum only character of Rano was criticised for her typical drama and in turn members were mocked for their post presentation, typing style and fun chat wth their friends. I dont need to go far for posting any real example of so called neutral members who visits this forums with an agneda of mocking regular members (including you and TM). Have a look at TM's previous post and this post once again you will find 90% material on members and less about show and Who are these Rano fans who have given the right of defending their case to you? Cant they talk themselves?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..SunshineTears-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index