I have started watching the show for...

Posted: 10 years ago
Hola..
Ummm..I guess some ppl remember me.I was here for fun before..lol

But few time back , I have started watching the show again n the sole reason is RK dialogues.

I joined INDIA FORUM to defend lead male character last March whn members were bashing him unnecessarily n now I have come here to defend another male character who has been accused of abuser,psycho or what not!!
I dnt get why ppl cant take such "hatke" heroes in an entertaining way?
Everyone knows this is a fictional show having fictional characters..RK is as fictional as Madhu is..
Tell me isnt this show goin INTERESTING now? RK dialogues..ROFL..they are amazing..lol

This show is interesting cox of Freaky RK n Madhu..If they will go together again w/o any drama ,thn this show will become a regular show..
N trust me..If a girl like me who bashed RK earlier is watching dis show for his dialogues,thn this track is amazing.

RK madness,his cranky dialogues are d USP Of the show..

Sultan is also good, but it sounds impossible fr a superstar wife to get married to a gangster!!

Thts my POV cox I was silently visiting dis forum for spoilers,but find many Lecture type posts,crying for Social messages n all..so made dis post.

n Enjoy the show!!
Edited by -barunoholic- - 10 years ago
welcome to the forum dear
totally agree with u..loving rishabala hate/ love/ pain/ pagalpan/ junnon / ishq everything !!! rishabala are the soul of this show !!!

but its useless to scream dear becoz some fans r blind in love with MSK part 2 AKA sultan πŸ₯±
Awesome post:-)

some peoples are jus jealous:-X:-X I hate them:-X They have only one job to bash Rk..

I m loving the current track:-)<3
Rishbala rocksss<3<3<3<3
Rk rocksss<3<3<3<3
Welcome dear
just ingnre bashersπŸ₯±
Totally Agree with u . RK is the jaan of the show and So as his Dialogues . OMG His Awesome one Liners are seriously the Charm and USP of the show πŸ˜³ And I always either Laugh or Smile on his Dialogues πŸ˜†
After the revenge drama was unleashed,  i was in denial initially!!bOnce  the bubble burst, I bashed RK left n right. But after the drunken escapade.. I realized why these crazies should be together.,

I like sultan, feel bad for him too, but I wish they didnt show him falling for Madhu in 3 days but as a good friend, she can reach out to. 

What Madhu needed the most at this point  was a friend. In my experience no one can replace a friend you can talk to and share everything under the sun. I don't think she needed a suitor. She needed someone who is not her family. 

She is insanely in love with RK!! From what I see Madhu is crazy too!! And these two crazies are destined to be together!! rK was right their love story (I know it sounds weird) was written before they were born.. 

No one else can make them happy!! This is not an original but stolen from someone's post
"They will love each other, hate each other; but it will always be each other.. "

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
lol welcome to the forum
and u can always stay away from lectures and enjoy here like we do πŸ˜†
i can watch the show as long as RK is in action...Sultan is too boring to
handle πŸ˜›

oh and i like ur Shinachan siggy, miss it loads πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 10 years ago
Meiej has never given any Social msg through Rishbala's love story... People should stop expecting.πŸ˜†
Welcome to the forum. I know many watch this show only for RK's amazing dialogues and his crazy antics and ofcourse Rishbala's crazy love story. Be more active here.
Agreed wc nd yh u r ryt ths show is no bv.