Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg tina... u r  just awesome!! u were too good in studies too.. 92%... just awesome!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
really hope frm the core of my heart that ur wish is fullfilled and u study further!!

love u so much...β€οΈπŸ˜‰

all the best!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ariel_

click link to read -

http://adf.ly/MvXXA

(skip add)

thanx a lot for sharing!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info 😊
Love u Tina 😊
Ur rocking dear πŸ‘
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Cant able to read plz give short update.
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But your producer was also quoted as saying that sometimes it is difficult to deal with you.
My producer has supported me many a time. I've been doing the show for long. We've become like family and sometimes nok-jhonk ho jati hai. I mostly have arguments with the creative team if I am not convinced but then they tell me, it's a daily soap where we show banawati zindagi.That's a reality we have to accept.
The tag of 'tantrum queen' seems to have got stuck to you... 
I am reserved and people mistake that for attitude. Also, my genuine demands are called tantrums. When I ask for a certain sari as it would look good on screen, they say I am throwing tantrums. At the end of the day, the audience will say Ichcha is looking bad, they won't say that creatives made her look bad. I don't blame my producers, but there are some genuine problems. I am not paid on time and sometimes the cheques bounce. After this, if I refuse to come for shoots unless my payments are cleared, I am dubbed a tantrum queen. For four years I haven't got my overtime payment amounting to almost 25 lakh. I don't want to beg for it. Why should I be called bad for their inefficiency? If that is tantrum, then yes I am a tantrum queen.

here are so many reality shows on air. Why haven't we seen you in any? 
I am contract-bound and can't do any other show apart from Uttaran. I had done Comedy Circus before the contract was signed. I also got offers from Nach Baliye and Welcome, but had to say no. However, I am allowed to do movies.

Are you dating someone? 
No, I am single. We have to shoot for 12-14 ho

If you are single, how were you approached for Nach Baliye? 
I was asked to hook up with my co-actor, Mrunal Jain, for sometime so that I could be a part of the show. You know how these reality shows work!urs at a stretch, so where is the time to date? Also, I'll never date anyone from the industry

What about marriage rumours?
I was in a relationship with this guy and someone wrote I was married to him. Getting into the relationship was the biggest mistake of my life. I regret it. But we do have infatuations at a certain age. At one point, I was so disturbed that I thought of quitting Uttaran. More than me, these rumours affect my parents. I belong to a conservative family. For the records, I am too young to think of getting married now.
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How did Uttaran happen? 
I was studying in Class X when I was offered the Bengali TV show, Khela. At that time a Mumbai-based production house was also casting for a new show and called me for auditions. My dad didn't allow me since I was still in school. Then for three consecutive years, they tried contacting me. Those days we had no access to the internet or mobile phones. So I would check my email at a cyber cafe once a month and would invariably end up seeing the mails after the auditions were over. Finally, I gave the auditions in 2009. Since I couldn't travel to Mumbai, people came down to audition me and I was selected . After that, there was no looking back.

So, you didn't get to complete your education.
No, I couldn't. I was busy with Uttaran since the last four years. But I would love to complete my education. I was a very good student and had scored 92% in my Class XII board exams. I got 99 in English and wanted to study English Honours. But my life changed after shifting base to Mumbai. I still wanted to complete my graduation through correspondence, but couldn't because they wanted either Marathi or Hindi as a subject. I am not well versed in any of them.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
last yr she was 22 right? [if u go by her fan page , b'day thread and her interview also confirms i mean 4 yr b4 uttaran she was in 10th [min 15 yr old]
wiki says she is 26!
so wats her real age?

this sp should have offered nb to nerusha , thank god tina did not accept it otherwise poor neru would have been simply heartbroken for no reason🀣

25 lakhs?? omg huge amount  rg will faint now!🀣

so many complaints against ph !!  by so many actors nowπŸ˜†

edit just now read interview posted by tinafan

Tina Dutta - Hot and Composed at the Same Time

where they say
 Her foray into mainstream cinema was when she starred along with Aishwarya Rai in the critically acclaimed Bengali movie 'Choker Bali'. She was only 16 at the time. She also played the role of the teenaged 'Lolita' in the movie Parineeta.

choker bali was released in 2003 , if she is 16 yr old in 2003 than 2013 she should be 26 not 21 !!
someone plz clear this confusionπŸ˜›

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice interview, love u tina dutta...tfs
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nach baliye...πŸ˜†if one is in 10th they r 15 or 16...3 yrs no contact.so+3...thats18 or 19...then next yr contacted..so 19 or 20...4 yrs uttaran..23 or 24...how come 21...21-4=17..-3 yrafter 10th=14...if ur 14 in 10th..ur age was 4 in class 1..no school gives admission to a 4yr old in class 1...purane zamane me hota tha...60s me..admission age fr nursery..is 3 n half or 4...πŸ˜†