hey!!! ARSHI FF!!! FRIENDS DO READ!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolbakes_Jalad

Goldie

coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
hi friends...

i am a regular member of this forum... but  i had joined late and couldnt make much friends though i am familiar with most of you...

i have written an FF on arshi with almost 19 PARTS DONE... few of my friends are already reading it too...

a friend of mine suggested i make a post so that ppl who are not aware could read and support me too...

i have tried my best to include pictures to make the story more colorful...

plz plz do read and support me... it would be a pleasure to see your comments and be friends with all of you 

ARSHI MEET AGAIN

HE ARSHI REMEET... CAN ASR BECOME ARNAVJI AGAIN!!

kushi had left and had gone far away from everyone ... no one ever heard of her in the past 3 years... after months of grieving and depression the guptas and raizadas were getting back to their routine... 

and if there was one person for whom the 3yrs were still a stand still it was arnav... he walked back into his shell of ASR... if kushi was away at a distance he remained away despite being near his family... even anjali couldn't help him feel any better

Arnav spent more time at work and back home he spent his time by the poolside thinking of his moments with kushi
he never allwoed anybody to enter his side of the house...  he family was usued to hear the sounds of pots crashing' the car starting at the night and entering the house at dawn with a red eyed arnav...once anjali even found him down due to his sugar levels... all knew the reason behind this arnav and it was KUSHI

kushi on the other hand found her lost smiles amidst the kids... though she tried her best she couldnt forget him... she often looked up the stars wishing he was safe and sound... she missed her family and ooften wanted to go back to see them but she would rem that wedding day... the fire that got extinguished along with her time with her ARnav... she held back her tears coz she was scared that it might make her weak

-

its been 3 yrs and one day

the whole place was being decorated... she came t know that there was a huge meeting to be conducted and the funds raised through the meeting andfollowing exhibiton would be used for their children

man always makes plans but lands shaping them to GOD's will... Arnav lands at the venue...

what has happened to kushi in the past 3 years... they will met again and thats sure... will she forgive arnav? would she ignite the love agian within their hearts.. will arnav be able to win back kushi and finally

WILL HER ARNAVJI EVER COME OUT OF THE ASR AGAIN????

Guys i would write this story only if i get enough likes and comments... mainly because i feel happy to write only if you readers and friends would be happy and eager to read... i shall start the  very day i have enough comments

Part 1- PAGE 1 
http://www.india- forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3508873

part 2 & 3 page 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3508873&TPN=3&#79398367

PART 5 PAGE 7 ...ITS A LOOONNNGGG UPDATE http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3508873&TPN=7

and if you think its worth the try do hit the like button and drop ur comment!! i hope you readers will support my venture!!a second u take would mean a lot to me! thanks a ton!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashw99arnie...-chamkilli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey!!! ARSHI FF!!! FRIENDS DO READ!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top