Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

~*Happy Birthday Bhavesh*~Wonder Kid Of Tellywood

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Helloo Ppl..HugHugHug... Today is APRIL 14 which marks the birthday of a very very special person... The birthday boy TRULY SYMBOLISES the term - WONDER KID..ClapClapClap... Hain toh yeh Gujarat ka pyaara sa taara.. But apni AMAZING TALENT se ban gaya poore Bharat Ka PYAARA LAADLA...StarStarStar...

He have did soo many ADs before entering tellywood..He played a small role in Colors show "Phulva".. But the role which made him an OVER NIGHT STAR is Ranvi aka Ranvijay which hes playing currently in the Star Plus show-"Veera-Ek Veer Ki Ardaas"... With his sheer talent,natural expressions,flawless acting-he won the hearts of millions all over the globe as Ranvi..StarStarStarStarStar... No one can disagree if i say this kid is an ASSET TO TELLYWOOD..ApproveApproveApproveApprove...

So without wasting nymore time...lemme officially annouce d name of d bday boy for vich v all hv gatherd here..Big smileBig smile...

I welcome u all to d bday celeberations...HugHugHug...

Plz do c next 2 posts below as they r also part of this bday celeberation thread...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 13 April 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*AahaanaJaipripallo2504Nikki.Anam Ali-Swetha-munnihyderabad---Shweta---hiddenpearlShaluDrashtiAKozhinz-Khush-jas112Dazzler.shweta2728-Sachinist--GayathriK-Bharti_kpreethisMysterygirl_merajshripYukti_RatzholicAngel-33Princess_123.Mandy.swethasyam08-Ursh--naureen786-Muskaan92zan101SK1991-Alina.shrav_KTholicnneeiill.sio.angel.Rummy.pinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldMyInspirationzll-Shilpa-ll-Aysha-iLuvRamKapoorsushitaindia-Drama_Queen-palakluvsabhiya-ElmoFuj-FahadkrazywishMrToolConfuserDae_drmerpikiiichuutash10-Red-Rose-Trouble.PhoenixRising-wintergreen-mishti_17charmee_sammyZehnaseebBeingAnonymoussoundsofcedar...Jes...

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440729zwjlrfs491.gif

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440729zwjlrfs491.gif

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 13 April 2013 at 2:34pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.-Swetha----Shweta---hinzjas112rajshripBharti_kMysterygirl_mepreethisswethasyam08iLuvRamKapoorsushitaindia-ElmoFuj-nneeiillMuskaan92.sio.angel.SK1991-Alina.pikiiichuuMyInspirationzll-Shilpa-ll-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldMrToolConfusermishti_17charmee_sammyZehnaseebtash10PhoenixRising-wintergreen-...Jes...soundsofcedar

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/785/785201zc7yz89xyz.gif

CONCEPT - NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

ORGANIZER - NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

WELCOME BANNER - SIONA(.sio.angel.)

FIRST POST WRITE UP - NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/785/785201zc7yz89xyz.gif

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 13 April 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.-Swetha-hinzjas112Bharti_krajshrippreethisMysterygirl_meswethasyam08SK1991Muskaan92-Alina.nneeiill-Drama_Queen-iLuvRamKapoorsushitaindiapikiiichuuMrToolConfuserOhmyjerryworld-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesll-Shilpa-ll.sio.angel.MyInspirationzmishti_17charmee_sammyZehnaseebtash10BeingAnonymous-wintergreen-...Jes...soundsofcedar

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Haaappyyy Wala Bdayyy my dearest Bhavesh...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug... Its coz of U i started watchin the show... I really dnt hv ny words to describe the IMMENSE TALENT u hv showed onscreen at such young age..TRULY WONDER KID to the core..Big smileBig smileBig smile..U made Ranvi SOO SOO SPL...StarStarStar.. And really infront of u,the so called popular "actors" r NOTHING.. U HAVE wht they DONT HAVE-n thts IMMENSE TALENT... ApproveApprove..I am SURE with this talent,u gonna reach SKY HIGH if u choose ACTING as ur profession when u grow up...ClapClapClap...Thank u Bhavesh for givin us Ranvi and Thnx to Veera team for choosin Bhavesh as Ranvi n thus tellywood got a PRICELESS ASSET in the form of Bhavesh... StarStarStarStar..

Once again HAPPYYY BDAYY Bhavesh...HugHugHug...

U r the ONLY CHILD ACTOR whom i will myself call fan...And i feel myself privileged talkin to u last year...Big smileBig smile..And when i came to knw ur bday last year,tabse i had wished to make this bday thread for u...And i am glad i cud FINALLY make one for u today...If u ever c it,hope u will like it..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

With loads of love,
Ur Fan-Nikhila From Kerala

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 13 April 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-hinzMysterygirl_mell-Shilpa-ll-Ursh-SK1991nneeiilliLuvRamKapoorsushitaindia-Drama_Queen-tash10-wintergreen-BeingAnonymous

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Bhavesh Hug Hug Hug 
Ur one of thbest child actors on tv right now ClapCool
 Wish u achieve much more success in life ... Thumbs UpHug

P.S Fab thread by u, Nikki ClapStarEmbarrassed

Edited by -Swetha- - 13 April 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzrajshripll-Shilpa-lliLuvRamKapoorOhmyjerryworldNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
finally the thread is up..u all can start wishin him..n i hope u all will like this QUICKEST bday thread i made in two hours...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ll-Shilpa-llOhmyjerryworldiLuvRamKapoorSK1991

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday bhavesh

Nikki like button is dead (not working)today so cant hit it
Good post

SK1991iLuvRamKapoorOhmyjerryworldll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Bhavesh
May God Bless You Long Life, Good Health and Lots of Happiness and Sucess, Have an Amazing day

Amazing Thread Nikki aka Veerji

ll-Shilpa-llSK1991iLuvRamKapoorOhmyjerryworldNikki_Titli

Go to top